Multiple states had repubs send in fake cerification documenrs

trump was pulling out all stops in his attempt to subvert the will of the people and destroy our electoral system. I am sure investigations will show that the trump regime was behind these treasonous crimes.

No one can tell me that repubs in all these states just happened to decided to send in false electoral certifications. There was a coordinating body and that, in all likelihood, was the trump regime.

No one has ever imagined that a losing presidential candidate would go so far as to coordinate a fraudulent electoral certification effort such as this. But remember that we are dealing with a Mafia Boss in the White House. Nothing is beyond or below the efforts of the Liar in Chief.

trump was pulling out all stops in his attempt to subvert the will of the people and destroy our electoral system. I am sure investigations will show that the trump regime was behind these treasonous crimes.

No one can tell me that repubs in all these states just happened to decided to send in false electoral certifications. There was a coordinating body and that, in all likelihood, was the trump regime.

No one has ever imagined that a losing presidential candidate would go so far as to coordinate a fraudulent electoral certification effort such as this. But remember that we are dealing with a Mafia Boss in the White House. Nothing is beyond or below the efforts of the Liar in Chief.
I see the TDS is ripe among posters here.....Oh boy, so much fun, so little time.......

OnlyAdorableAoudad-max-1mb.gif

Let us split up. You be of our ways and we of ours. City living without ways of surviving rule us all now. You are Capitol City of the Hunger Games.

Yep, bring out the old TDS while trying to defend this treasonous cock roach trump. Seems to be the only weapon you right wingers have in your arsenal.
Bring out the 'old' TDS? Looks like He still lives rent free in your and many others heads here.....only been out of office now for a year.

Don't know if it penetrated your little head, but the present treasonous cockroach you support, just got his fanny waxed for going around the Constitution he took a sworn oath to protect.

Can you hear me now?

5c6.jpg

There's a reason for this and the Jan 6th dem fund raising marathon sponsored by Schiff and Pelosi.
Keep your focus on these things and whatever you do, don't pay attention to anything going on with Biden.

Yep, bring out the old TDS while trying to defend this treasonous cock roach trump. Seems to be the only weapon you right wingers have in your arsenal.
Even though the treasonous repubs are running from the sedition attempt, the January 6th committee and the FBI will find out who organized the false certification campaign. It is beginning to smell pretty bad in the old trump regime.

No one ever though a person who lost re-election would go to such lengths to stay in power. Basically, trump was willing to throw the entire country under the bus, in order to keep from losing face after his humiliating defeat to Biden. He has to be the worst loser in US election history.

Even though the treasonous repubs are running from the sedition attempt, the January 6th committee and the FBI will find out who organized the false certification campaign. It is beginning to smell pretty bad in the old trump regime.

No one ever though a person who lost re-election would go to such lengths to stay in power. Basically, trump was willing to throw the entire country under the bus, in order to keep from losing face after his humiliating defeat to Biden. He has to be the worst loser in US election history.
January 6th committee has only one purpose and that is to rile up their mentally challenged base with hopes of reducing the loss at the midterms.

They have no villain to blame anymore, except Biden, and that won't happen, even though it is slightly.

So with no villain to blame and raise cash, what do they do?

Recycle Trump, of course.

And these 'treasonous repub's'who probably never had a brush in with the law, will, most likely, get a fine and probation......If that.

Yet your party wants to unconstitutionally steal the election process, only putting into law the process they used to steal the election, originally.

This is a violation of state law and could be federal violations. This seems to have been a coordinated effort. Now who could have coordinated this?
haha nah sounds like a couple groups trolling the dembots

It took Dem operatives over a year to fake those documents.
The dems didn't do it silly one!

They were sent by the crooked republicans in the states, coordinating with the Trump campaign and cronies to the National archives before 1/6/20...

Y'all believe in a big fat lie. Why, is the question of the decade? Why do you so readily believe a PROVEN LIE? Trump and you who folks that follow the crooked thief Donald, support stealing an election from a president who won by 7 million votes by we the people and by 306 to 232 electoral votes.

Your lie, is continuing to and has destroyed our constitutional republic...

What makes you so blind and deaf?

I truly don't understand it, nor get why you chose liars as leaders, as you have...over the truth, and our once strong, and great nation?

History is not on your side....and you all will be shown, or your grandkids will be taught, what traitors in the general sense, you've been to your fellow Americans and your Country... sad, sad indeed.

The dems didn't do it silly one!

They were sent by the crooked republicans in the states, coordinating with the Trump campaign and cronies to the National archives before 1/6/20...

Y'all believe in a big fat lie. Why, is the question of the decade? Why do you so readily believe a PROVEN LIE? Trump and you who folks that follow the crooked thief Donald, support stealing an election from a president who won by 7 million votes by we the people and by 306 to 232 electoral votes.

Your lie, is continuing to and has destroyed our constitutional republic...

What makes you so blind and deaf?

I truly don't understand it, nor get why you chose liars as leaders, as you have...over the truth, and our once strong, and great nation?

History is not on your side....and you all will be shown, or your grandkids will be taught, what traitors in the general sense, you've been to your fellow Americans and your Country... sad, sad indeed.
You seem to be a tad confused. I'm not a traitor to America; I love this nation more than any other on Earth.

The most I could be accused of is treason to the Democratic Party -- but not even that, since I don't owe your party any loyalty or allegiance. Your party is actively harming the nation I love. Stamping your feet and pouting changes nothing; I don't have to tolerate what the Democrats are doing.

And that's the problem with so many leftists. You confuse disagreement with your Party with hatred of America.

New Topics

Forum List

Back