Mr. Trump “As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms."

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Mr. Trump “As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms. Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions,...Thank you for respecting that Amendment” wrote Jennifer Crumbley, mother of school shooter Ethan Crumbley.
She and her husband gifted their troubled 15 year old son a gun he used to kill 4 high school students and injures 10 more.

The right to own a gun comes with a responsibility. Too many gun right nuts like the Crumbley's only focus on the right and innocent people die.

Disgusting

So, it's Trump's fault for what happened in Mi., huh?
You guys never give up, Trump once again proves that he's living rent free in your head.

5c6.jpg

Mr. Trump “As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms. Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions,...Thank you for respecting that Amendment” wrote Jennifer Crumbley, mother of school shooter Ethan Crumbley.
She and her husband gifted their troubled 15 year old son a gun he used to kill 4 high school students and injures 10 more.

The right to own a gun comes with a responsibility. Too many gun right nuts like the Crumbley's only focus on the right and innocent people die.

Disgusting

Lmao, the sickness is terminal with this tool. Besides that, Trump didn't allow anyone to carry a gun, liar.

So, it's Trump's fault for what happened in Mi., huh?
You guys never give up, Trump once again proves that he's living rent free in your head.

5c6.jpg
Trump empowers people like the Crumbley's. Trump empowers white nationalists and white supremacists. Trump praises the deplorables so they will vote for him.
But it 100% the Crumbley's fault.

Disgusting

The video of the AG who screwed Trump over smacking the hand away from Biden touching his grandchild tells you everything. It's there to see. In living color. Biden should be in jail.

Disgusting

The mom is a magaturd (and likely so is Dad), and this is the crotchfruit they produce.

Forum List

Back