Allowing any and every proposal for a resolution or legislation by any member of the House to be voted on?

Not even close... let alone THE in public view aspect things we also were reminded of what the dems have always done which is a behind the scenes process of payoffs and threats and sweet deals promised by Pelosi..... open government Coyote?... when did you abandon that concept?....
Nothing open about what McCarthy did. Has he released his list of sweet deals?

I dont' see that as a bad thing if the latest new tax, new regulation, or new spending gets stalled a little. Or a lot.

If the voters of any of those 435 object to what they perceive as a stall, they can then vote for another representative.

I did not say it was a bad thing, but when your beloved GOP has the White House again you will be singing a different tune

Nothing open about what McCarthy did. Has he released his list of sweet deals?
He did it in the OPEN... or you wouldn't know what he agreed to... What did Pelosi agree to in order to be speaker?... no one knows....

He did it in the OPEN... or you wouldn't know what he agreed to... What did Pelosi agree to in order to be speaker?... no one knows....
We don’t know everything he agreed to, it wasn’t in the open and he has refused thus far to release it all.

We don’t know everything he agreed to, it wasn’t in the open and he has refused thus far to release it all.
We know they printed a list of things the 20 holdouts got... you can find them on line if you do a search... you won't see them on CNN or any left wing television cable news agency.... but you can find it on-line...

I keep trying to tell you Coyote ... you are not getting the unvarnished truth... not with this American media.... they have an axe to grind....

I keep trying to tell you Coyote ... you are not getting the unvarnished truth... not with this American bmedia.... they have an axe to grind....
Everyone has an axe to grind you know, or an agenda, or their own version of the “truth”.

Forum List

Back