You can be 18 to fight and die for this country but you can’t buy a pack of cigarettes. But you can buy a marijuana product.

Donald Trump helped bring us this new law where every state in the United States has a law where you have to be 21 to buy a pack of cigarettes. So that’s something I disagree with Mr. Trump on. Just doesn’t seem right. You can fight and die for this country in some war at the age of 18 , but you can’t buy a pack of smokes…🧐🤔

But that same 18-year-old can buy a “medical“ marijuana product that gets him high. That makes no sense. Lots of the mass school shooters have been marijuana addicts also on anti-depressants…. Cigarettes do not cause a psychoactive effect but marijuana does.

Yet another case of the politicians failing the American people. They got to do a better job… give us common sense laws.

You're required to be 21 to purchase alcohol. Cigarettes, marijuana, alcohol are all killers, just like war.

Ever seen two drunks fighting in a parking lot? Of course you have. Ever seen two stoners fighting in a parking lot? Unless it's over the last Dorito no you haven't.
I've posted links about people murdering while suffering from pot-induced psychosis.

The Uvalde mass murderer was a pot addict.

Read, think, respond.

Then perhaps you won't appear to be a trolling moron.

:)
Howz about now you talk about sumpin you know about, like how many uptight f@gs fit in your azz.
I stand corrected; you're a trolling moron without hope for redemption.

Take care.

None of your business if a grown adult wants to smoke
Tobacco?

Under the strictest of circumstances, it's fine.

As I've said.

Pot is INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive; life destroying.

As I've said.

:)

I have used it for forty-seven years and I have never had a psychosis episode.. You have never used and you make that claim which tells me you don't know shit about marijuana.
^ Pot-induced psychosis (allegedly) isn't a problem for ME; fuck anyone for whom it is. :)

I've posted links about people murdering while suffering from pot-induced psychosis.

We are all quite sure your Mother is very proud of you for standing to.

The Uvalde mass murderer was a pot addict.

We are quite sure that smokin weed and not the fact that he was a nut job is responsible for that.

Read, think, respond.

Blow yourself, think about how to blow yourself more betterer the next time, repeat.

Then perhaps you won't appear to be a trolling moron.

You didn't answer my questions.

Girls and gay men post emojis. My bad, and you.

I stand corrected; you're a trolling moron

flow chart 1.7.png

Your turn.

Then I would summarize they had it before they used weed.
Sad to say - and I mean that - but you're not in a condition to make such an assessment.

Your damage isn't as bad as many, but it's quite evident.

Pot is an EXTREMELY dangerous and addictive drug - mind and life destroying.

Sad to say - and I mean that - but you're not in a condition to make such an assessment.

Your damage isn't as bad as many, but it's quite evident.

Pot is an EXTREMELY dangerous and addictive drug - mind and life destroying.
My ma would like to disagree also, you may have had a bad trip but that is not the case with everyone, in fact, none that I have known all my life.

How did it destroy yer life?
^ Projection.

And a reaffirmation of the pot pimp motto:

"As long as I get my fix, fuck everybody else."

(Note that the fix is the actual drug and/or the libertarian giggles from championing alleged personal liberty.)

^ Projection.

And a reaffirmation of the pot pimp motto:

"As long as I get my fix, fuck everybody else."

(Note that the fix is the actual drug and/or the libertarian giggles from championing alleged personal liberty.)
I can tell you are running from the question, don't trip.

if thats trolling ,what you post up around here must be the best examples then.....
Sorry you can't respond to the links or topic, Maggie, but I don't think anyone expects more from you at this point.

Another damaged mind/life perhaps. :(

We are all quite sure your Mother is very proud of you for standing to.

We are quite sure that smokin weed and not the fact that he was a nut job is responsible for that.

Blow yourself, think about how to blow yourself more betterer the next time, repeat.

You didn't answer my questions.

Girls and gay men post emojis. My bad, and you.

View attachment 882617
Your turn.
^ Ironic.

Happy to discuss the topic/links if ever you are.

Forum List

Back