You can be 18 to fight and die for this country but you can’t buy a pack of cigarettes. But you can buy a marijuana product.

My ma would like to disagree also, you may have had a bad trip but that is not the case with everyone, in fact, none that I have known all my life.
See the links.

Uvalde killer et al plus pot-based aggression/psychosis studies.

Or ignore reality & remain in your smoky bubble; it may well be too late for you to escape it.

PPM: "As long as I get my fix..."

I can tell you are running from the question, don't trip.
If only you'd followed your own advice.

But yeah, pot use has rendered you so developmentally arrested & self-involved that you can't imagine someone not speaking purely from infantile self interest; UR all "As long as I get MY fix..."

Sad.

See the links.

Uvalde killer et al plus pot-based aggression/psychosis studies.

Or ignore reality & remain in your smoky bubble; it may well be too late for you to escape it.

PPM: "As long as I get my fix..."
Are you trying to say all pot smokers are DSM-III or IV?

If only you'd followed your own advice.

But yeah, pot use has rendered you so developmentally arrested & self-involved that you can't imagine someone not speaking purely from infantile self interest; UR all "As long as I get MY fix..."

Sad.
Someday you might make sense also.

Are you trying to say all pot smokers are DSM-III or IV?
Are you trying to make a straw man argument?

Are you running from the links?

If you have a cogent response to the issue of pot's gross dangers, please make it.

Are you trying to make a straw man argument?

Are you running from the links?

If you have a cogent response to the issue of pot's gross dangers, please make it.

Read these manuals and get back to me.​

https://aditpsiquiatriaypsicologia.es/images/CLASIFICACION DE ENFERMEDADES/DSM-III.pdf

https://aditpsiquiatriaypsicologia.es/images/CLASIFICACION DE ENFERMEDADES/DSM-III.pdf

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders

1704262770285.jpeg

Albergue Cofradía del Santo
https://aditpsiquiatriaypsicologia.es › DSM-III

PDF

... DSM-II and DSM-III 387. DSM-II. DSM-III. V62.30 Academic problem. V62.82 Uncomplicated bereavement. V15.81 Noncompliance with medical treatment. V61.20 Parent ...

^ Ironic.

Please to describe irony in your own words!

I'll start...

Congress once filibustered debate on filibustering.

Your turn.

Happy to discuss the topic/links if ever you are.

24/7/365. I take on all comers...

teacher 3.5.png

I might not show up for days but if you post I guarantee a reply unless your post su(ked. But then if your post extra su(ks I'm not responsible for your ensuing suffering.

What the fu(k you got to lose? Besides,,,

1. Your self worth.
The Deuce. Your place in the universe.
Craps. All your women.
IV. Your friends if they found out you talked to me.
Fin. Your status as King Liberal.
Sex. Every thing you hold dear.
Lucky seven. I might find out where you live and then I'll come throw rocks at your house.
Ate. I'll buy you beers until you pass out then I'll throw rocks at your house then when you come to you'll be all "who threw rocks at my house?"
Nein. "Where my women at?"
Shi. Insert your worst nightmare here.

And only 10% of those exposed to asbestos develop lung disease. That means asbestos is safe, right?
My point was since a huge number of Americans smoke pot, it’s meaningless to say just because one or two of the dozens of mass shooters smoke indicates any connection

Correlation does not equal causation, and in this case there isn’t even a correlation….

No response to the links on marijuana-induced aggression/psychosis/murder?

Shocker.

"As long as I get MY fix..."

Last edited:
Please to describe irony in your own words!

I'll start...

Congress once filibustered debate on filibustering.

Your turn.

24/7/365. I take on all comers...

View attachment 882656

I might not show up for days but if you post I guarantee a reply unless your post su(ked. But then if your post extra su(ks I'm not responsible for your ensuing suffering.

What the fu(k you got to lose? Besides,,,

1. Your self worth.
The Deuce. Your place in the universe.
Craps. All your women.
IV. Your friends if they found out you talked to me.
Fin. Your status as King Liberal.
Sex. Every thing you hold dear.
Lucky seven. I might find out where you live and then I'll come throw rocks at your house.
Ate. I'll buy you beers until you pass out then I'll throw rocks at your house then when you come to you'll be all "who threw rocks at my house?"
Nein. "Where my women at?"
Shi. Insert your worst nightmare here.
Lifetime pot smoker?

Or just trolling without content?

The thread mentions both pot and tobacco
Since you insist.

The OP's premise is poor; both pot and tobacco use are EXTREMELY deadly/dangerous/addictive, with tobacco use costing billions of dollars and millions of lives.

The OP might as well ask "If you're old enough to vote/be drafted, shouldn't you be old enough to legally stab yourself and others?"

After 60 years of knowledge about how deadly the disgusting habit of tobacco smoking is for both the addict and those around them, a fitting solution for hardcore offenders seems in order.

But no mercy for the head; link back from the tail so it's a perfect, deadly tobacco CJ:

My point was since a huge number of Americans smoke pot, it’s meaningless to say just because one or two of the dozens of mass shooters smoke indicates any connection

Correlation does not equal causation, and in this case there isn’t even a correlation….
"As long as I get MY fix..."

While this thread is in and of itself a magnificent advertisement for refraining from pot use, more information to confirm the pot-related aspects of the behavior we're seeing within it...

Emotional regulation deficits in pot addicts:

Low emotional intelligence in pot addicts:

Low impulse control among pot addicts:

I look forward to more evidence of these and other ill effects of pot use from future postings here.

:)

Forum List

Back