Mr. Trump “As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms."

Mr. Trump “As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms. Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions,...Thank you for respecting that Amendment” wrote Jennifer Crumbley, mother of school shooter Ethan Crumbley.
She and her husband gifted their troubled 15 year old son a gun he used to kill 4 high school students and injures 10 more.

The right to own a gun comes with a responsibility. Too many gun right nuts like the Crumbley's only focus on the right and innocent people die.

Disgusting

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Absolute desperation.

Trump empowers people like the Crumbley's. Trump empowers white nationalists and white supremacists. Trump praises the deplorables so they will vote for him.
But it 100% the Crumbley's fault.
You are a fucking buffoon.

Trump didn't "empower" anyone. You're a delusional moonbat

Trump empowers people like the Crumbley's. Trump empowers white nationalists and white supremacists. Trump praises the deplorables so they will vote for him.
Bull Fucking Shit!!!
All Trump does is support America. He doesn't have squat to do with racists.

The problem with the left is even white supremacist have more in common with normal Americans than you progressives do.
Aside from their racist views....they at least love their country and hate what happening to it.

Personally I think you American haters shouldn't be allowed to hold public office or any positions of importance because you can't be trusted.

Scum demonRATS empower people like antifa and black flies matter..... SCUM demonRATS praise the deplorables so they will vote for them.....

I wrote a letter to him too...

Dear Uncle Trump:

Fuck you very much for banning bumpfire stocks, and for not importing more Russian guns and ammo.

Yours always, JGalt.

So, it's Trump's fault for what happened in Mi., huh?
You guys never give up, Trump once again proves that he's living rent free in your head.

5c6.jpg
That is not what the OP claimed.

Mr. Trump “As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms. Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions,...Thank you for respecting that Amendment” wrote Jennifer Crumbley, mother of school shooter Ethan Crumbley.
She and her husband gifted their troubled 15 year old son a gun he used to kill 4 high school students and injures 10 more.

The right to own a gun comes with a responsibility. Too many gun right nuts like the Crumbley's only focus on the right and innocent people die.

Disgusting

trump didn't give anyone the right to bare arms.

The founding fathers wrote it into the constitution in the second Amendment.

I'm not surprised that a trump person doesn't know this.

Forum List

Back