Mr. Trump “As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms."

Trump empowers people like the Crumbley's. Trump empowers white nationalists and white supremacists. Trump praises the deplorables so they will vote for him.
But it 100% the Crumbley's fault.
Trump doesn't do jack squat.
The legacy media goes up to Trump and asks him 30 times if he's gonna condemn white nationalists....and he says yes 30 times....but they keep asking him the fucking question like he didn't answer the question the first 30 times.

Mr. Trump “As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms. Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions,...Thank you for respecting that Amendment” wrote Jennifer Crumbley, mother of school shooter Ethan Crumbley.
She and her husband gifted their troubled 15 year old son a gun he used to kill 4 high school students and injures 10 more.

The right to own a gun comes with a responsibility. Too many gun right nuts like the Crumbley's only focus on the right and innocent people die.

Disgusting

5q0qd2.jpg

Mr. Trump “As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms. Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions,...Thank you for respecting that Amendment” wrote Jennifer Crumbley, mother of school shooter Ethan Crumbley.
She and her husband gifted their troubled 15 year old son a gun he used to kill 4 high school students and injures 10 more.

The right to own a gun comes with a responsibility. Too many gun right nuts like the Crumbley's only focus on the right and innocent people die.

Disgusting

Says a "human" who champions tens of millions of unborn baby murders. Case closed.

Disgusting

What an idiot.

Trump had nothing to do with ‘allowing’ anyone his rights.

Bull Fucking Shit!!!
All Trump does is support America. He doesn't have squat to do with racists.

The problem with the left is even white supremacist have more in common with normal Americans than you progressives do.
Aside from their racist views....they at least love their country and hate what happening to it.

Personally I think you American haters shouldn't be allowed to hold public office or any positions of importance because you can't be trusted.
Trump supports Trump. If you do not realize that, you are a dumbass.

Says a "human" who champions tens of millions of unborn baby murders. Case closed.
What women do with their bodies should be left up to women, not men. To reduce abortion, we should have any male who impregnates a woman who wants an abortion be castrated.

Disgusting

What a most ignorant woman. Trump was the most anti-gun president since Clinton

So, it's Trump's fault for what happened in Mi., huh?
You guys never give up, Trump once again proves that he's living rent free in your head.

Come on now, you have to be honest, if these people had a BLM sign or were Biden supporters you all on the far right would be all over that like white on rice.

Disgusting

The kid can't OWN a weapon until he turns 18. Why is this hard for the left to understand

And WHY is yet ANOTHER thread on this allowed? Simply because the OP wants to blame Trump for this kids murders? Should be closed or merged like so many of mine get closed as a duplicate thread

Last edited:
All these killers and militia crackpots are ardent Trump fans.

Look at the news.. Even Josh Duggar is a huge Trump fan and friend of Huckabee... plus you have Rittenhouse and Crumbley... Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, Boogaloo Bois, 3 percenters..

And then the minor morons like MTG, Lin Wood, Madison Cawthhorne.

Trump doesn't do jack squat.
The legacy media goes up to Trump and asks him 30 times if he's gonna condemn white nationalists....and he says yes 30 times....but they keep asking him the fucking question like he didn't answer the question the first 30 times.

Trump claims he is a Nationalist.. Of course he probably doesn't know what that means.

Forum List

Back