More unrestrained racism coming from NBC

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Some chick on their SNL program, Sasheer Zamata tweeted "This is the blackest correspondents dinner ever and I LOVE it."

No consequences will occur; it's okay to hate whitey at NBC.

Some chick on their SNL program, Sasheer Zamata tweeted "This is the blackest correspondents dinner ever and I LOVE it."

I dont see the word "white" in that statement anywhere. What made you think it was racism?

I'm not catering to your dense come-ons. Bring something of value next time, hack.

I dont see the word "white" in that statement anywhere. What made you think it was racism?

I'm not catering to your dense come-ons. Bring something of value next time, hack.
Translation....."I'm a dumbass that just figured out nothing was said about white people."

:lol:

How is saying "This is the blackest correspondents dinner ever and I love it" hating whitey?

You guys are really starting to lose it.

Well, you won't mind if people openly tout whiting up the place, then.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

There was no shortage of white people at the correspondent's dinner.

How is saying "This is the blackest correspondents dinner ever and I love it" hating whitey?

So you'd be okay if they wrote "This is the whitest dinner ever and I love it?"

This is why we point out what a hypocrite you are.
You didnt answer the question so you pointing something out is not even credible. How was what the person said "hating whitey"?

So you'd be okay if they wrote "This is the whitest dinner ever and I love it?"

This is why we point out what a hypocrite you are.

I notice you didn't answer my question, clown shoes.

When a people have been repressed violently for centuries you would expect progress to be celebrated.

Its a normal reaction.
I just realized this is like the white racist reaction to the term BLM. Nothing is said about whites but somehow they get all butt hurt over it.
Americas obsession with Race holds it back.I think it may take another century or two before you can all be just American.

When a people have been repressed violently for centuries you would expect progress to be celebrated.

Its a normal reaction.
I just realized this is like the white racist reaction to the term BLM. Nothing is said about whites but somehow they get all butt hurt over it.
Americas obsession with Race holds it back.I think it may take another century or two before you can all be just American.
I think it will be much longer. White people in general have a serious issue with being racists. Makes sense because the country was founded on racist principles parading as democracy.

Forum List

Back