Man offered $350,000 settlement for violently being assaulted by a police officer.

We have discussed this case here before but a settlement has been offered. $350,000 for a violent assault. I wouldn't accept it. I would insist we take it to trial unless the officer was charged with assault.

Black Man Offered $350,000 Settlement After Being Violently Slammed by White Cop

"Just do as you are told and no one gets hurt" or so the argument goes.

He resisted being cuffed, what did he think would happen? Had he complied it would have been cleared up a couple of minutes later and everyone would have gone on their way. So it seems the argument is correct.

We have discussed this case here before but a settlement has been offered. $350,000 for a violent assault. I wouldn't accept it. I would insist we take it to trial unless the officer was charged with assault.

Black Man Offered $350,000 Settlement After Being Violently Slammed by White Cop

He resisted being cuffed, what did he think would happen? Had he complied it would have been cleared up a couple of minutes later and everyone would have gone on their way. So it seems the argument is correct.

Stop lying. You just can't resist can you?

Had he complied it would have been cleared up a couple of minutes later and everyone would have gone on their way. So it seems the argument is correct.
If he complied peacefully he would not have a get out of jail free card and $350 K to spend on drugs

Do cops get $350,000 for every time they're assaulted by a black man?

No, the person who assaults them gets charged with assault and goes to prison. Would you prefer that in this instance? It would be OK with me as a taxpayer.
You would , no wonder why your broke you piss money away

No, the person who assaults them gets charged with assault and goes to prison. Would you prefer that in this instance? It would be OK with me as a taxpayer.
You would , no wonder why your broke you piss money away

Use comma's.

Watch the fucking video, he was told to put his hands behind his back and he resisted. You can lie to yourself, but the video shows the facts.

Watch the fucking video, he was told to put his hands behind his back and he resisted. You can lie to yourself, but the video shows the facts.

He should have decked the cop for harassing him. The other cop already had his I.D. There was zero reasons to even touch him but roid head had to be a dick.

He should have decked the cop for harassing him. The other cop already had his I.D. There was zero reasons to even touch him but roid head had to be a dick.

And your opinion of the events would be just the opposite if the suspect were white, and your link wouldn't have even run the story. That just makes you a race pimp and a hack.

And your opinion of the events would be just the opposite if the suspect were white, and your link wouldn't have even run the story. That just makes you a race pimp and a hack.

I've had the same opinion towards law enforcement no matter who is the victim.

Thats not accurate at all----plenty cases of woke judges turning loose criminals who attack cops now.

plenty cases of woke judges turning loose criminals who attack cops now.
and in most cases those criminals are not white Christians, Jews, or Asians.

Their roots go back to the Dark Continent

Thats not accurate at all----plenty cases of woke judges turning loose criminals who attack cops now.

If you say so............doesn't mean much but if you say so............

Of course your would. LMAO BTW why didn't you post in the tread that already exist on this topic?

Of course your would. LMAO BTW why didn't you post in the tread that already exist on this topic?

It was a very old thread and my initial search did not find it. Often times people use lame titles that aren't easily found.

It was a very old thread and my initial search did not find it. Often times people use lame titles that aren't easily found.

Not really, I just put in the guys name.

I mean, isn't assault illegal?

If it was done within the law, it's not.
Explain "done within the law." You saying that there's some sort of legal assault?

In fact, there is. A police officer is allowed to temporarily deprive a person of liberty if they have reason to believe that person has committed or continues to commit an offense. If said person resist the lawful arrest, the police officer may use necessary force to effect the arrest. In that case, what would normally be considered assault is, in fact, legal.

Forum List

Back