Pastor Calls Out Trump’s Bible Blasphemy In EXPLOSIVE Sermon

He majored in “stupid” in community college after almost earning his GED (without having to cheat).

He finally earned his degree on the merits.
LOLLOLLLLOLLLL
Ad Nauseam with the futile retorts.

Don't know about you for sure, but I guarantee that SweetSue92 could NOT pass ALL 4 GED Exams. No Way.
And she claims to be an Educator.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
You imbeciles always overlook the appeal.
What appeal?

Are you saying there will be a trump verdict that needs an appeal?

LOOLLOLLLOOLLL.....thanks for admitting that trump will be found GUILTY, and his ONLY hope is an appeal.

Banking on APPEAL........smart move.

• Winner
What appeal?

Are you saying there will be a trump verdict that needs an appeal?
I have predicted that, in the Manahattan case, given the deep blue cesspool of liberal prospective (and now seated) jurors AND despite the lack of actual evidence or a valid legal theory of the persecution, there is a good chance of a conviction.

Try to keep up, you idiot.
LOOLLOLLLOOLLL.....thanks for admitting that trump will be found GUILTY, and his ONLY hope is an appeal.
Zzz
Banking on APPEAL........smart move.
It has always been my expectation that real courts will eventually undo the damage being inflicted on Trump (and on America) by the scumbag Democraps.

LOLLOLLLLOLLLL
Ad Nauseam with the futile retorts.

Don't know about you for sure, but I guarantee that SweetSue92 could NOT pass ALL 4 GED Exams. No Way.
And she claims to be an Educator.
She's a music teacher.

She's a music teacher.
Elementary Music Teacher.
WTF does she do?

Sounds like Day Care, and she is BLEEDING her tax paying community.

Elementary School Teachers are Awesome, except PE and Music......LOLLLOLLL

PE and Music.......DayCare.

• Love
Trump is trying to sell bibles. And there are people are stupid enough to actually believe that Trump is sent by God himself to save America. Well this pastor broke off something for people like this.

Pastor Goes Off About Trump Endorsed Bible "Disgusting"!​

So you've read a bible, and Trump's has been rewritten n stuff? So tell us the parts he rewrote.

Trump is trying to sell bibles. And there are people are stupid enough to actually believe that Trump is sent by God himself to save America. Well this pastor broke off something for people like this.

Geez....I guess he never heard of the King James Bible.

There are still large swaths of Irish Catholics today who have the fridge pics of JFK/Pope John.

The world has gone completely off the rails
8nyl9g.jpg

Now THIS is a true Christian Pastor. Not preaching what his members think they WANT to hear but preaching what they NEED to hear.

Strictly from the Bible too.

Amen!

Who is this man?

Humm, well, but you don't believe a word of anything else the pastor says, right?

Forum List

Back