Police Totally Triggers The Mother Of A Dead Thug - LOL

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Mississippi woman spent months searching for her missing son, before learning he was hit and killed by an off-duty police corporal, less than a mile away from her home, and buried in a pauper’s graveyard. Bettersten Wade last saw her son Dexter Wade, 37, on March 5, according to NBC News. After arriving home and seeing that one of Bettersten’s windows was broken, the pair had an argument that ended with Dexter leaving the home with a friend. Days passed and Bettersten still hadn’t heard from her son – who rarely left home for more than a day or two without contacting his mother. Dexter was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia but seemed healthy at the time – “He didn’t seem like he was in a bad place,” Bettersten told NBC News. “But I don’t know what happened that particular day.”

On March 14, Bettersten contacted the Jackson Police Department, to report that her son was missing. This call was particularly challenging for Bettersten because her 62-year-old brother was killed after a member of the same police department slammed him into the ground. The police officer was convicted of manslaughter and Bettersten’s family was in the midst of a legal battle with the Jackson Police Department. Bettersten remained in frequent contact with the Jackson Police Department – who initially spelled her son’s name wrong on an official incident report form.

She later learned that Dexter was struck and killed by the off-duty corporal only an hour after he left home. The corporal contacted the police but was not given a field sobriety test or cited for any traffic violations, according to NBC News. The death was ruled an accident. While Dexter didn’t have identification on him when he died, he did have a prescription pill bottle in his pocket. Hinds County coroner investigator, LaGrand Elliott, was able to verify that Bettersten was the next-of-kin. Elliot continued following up throughout April, May and June – the same period of time in which Bettersten repeatedly contacted the police, trying to find her son. Dexter was buried on July 14, in a pauper's field, and the investigator assigned to his missing persons case retired at the end of July. A new investigator was assigned to the case on August 13. Within two weeks, she was able to inform Bettersten about what had happened to Dexter."

Why is this being treated like its some sort of scandal or a bad thing? When you think about it, its kind of funny how she was triggered by finding out months after the fact that her son was actually ran over by an off-duty cop - it's like the best way to get the last laugh as a cop. Remeber, the guy was a thug and on top of that, his uncle was also a thug....let's not forget, Mrs. Wade's brother was so-called "killed" by a cop and somehow, they got this cop convicted for manslaughter....so maybe this is karma paying her family back for what they did to this officer.

One less thug on the streets, and plus he had drugs in his system when he was hit; therefore making him 100% responsible - there was no need to investigate any further or demand the off-duty cop take some type of sobriety test or drug screen -- do you honestly believe a police officer would drive under the influence? Bottom line is, anyone who is on drugs, deserves everything that happens to them.....unless they are like a soccer mom or something who got hooked on prescription pills or stuff, then that is a tragedy and they deserve our compassion.

"A Mississippi woman spent months searching for her missing son, before learning he was hit and killed by an off-duty police corporal, less than a mile away from her home, and buried in a pauper’s graveyard. Bettersten Wade last saw her son Dexter Wade, 37, on March 5, according to NBC News. After arriving home and seeing that one of Bettersten’s windows was broken, the pair had an argument that ended with Dexter leaving the home with a friend. Days passed and Bettersten still hadn’t heard from her son – who rarely left home for more than a day or two without contacting his mother. Dexter was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia but seemed healthy at the time – “He didn’t seem like he was in a bad place,” Bettersten told NBC News. “But I don’t know what happened that particular day.”

On March 14, Bettersten contacted the Jackson Police Department, to report that her son was missing. This call was particularly challenging for Bettersten because her 62-year-old brother was killed after a member of the same police department slammed him into the ground. The police officer was convicted of manslaughter and Bettersten’s family was in the midst of a legal battle with the Jackson Police Department. Bettersten remained in frequent contact with the Jackson Police Department – who initially spelled her son’s name wrong on an official incident report form.

She later learned that Dexter was struck and killed by the off-duty corporal only an hour after he left home. The corporal contacted the police but was not given a field sobriety test or cited for any traffic violations, according to NBC News. The death was ruled an accident. While Dexter didn’t have identification on him when he died, he did have a prescription pill bottle in his pocket. Hinds County coroner investigator, LaGrand Elliott, was able to verify that Bettersten was the next-of-kin. Elliot continued following up throughout April, May and June – the same period of time in which Bettersten repeatedly contacted the police, trying to find her son. Dexter was buried on July 14, in a pauper's field, and the investigator assigned to his missing persons case retired at the end of July. A new investigator was assigned to the case on August 13. Within two weeks, she was able to inform Bettersten about what had happened to Dexter."

Why is this being treated like its some sort of scandal or a bad thing? When you think about it, its kind of funny how she was triggered by finding out months after the fact that her son was actually ran over by an off-duty cop - it's like the best way to get the last laugh as a cop. Remeber, the guy was a thug and on top of that, his uncle was also a thug....let's not forget, Mrs. Wade's brother was so-called "killed" by a cop and somehow, they got this cop convicted for manslaughter....so maybe this is karma paying her family back for what they did to this officer.

One less thug on the streets, and plus he had drugs in his system when he was hit; therefore making him 100% responsible - there was no need to investigate any further or demand the off-duty cop take some type of sobriety test or drug screen -- do you honestly believe a police officer would drive under the influence? Bottom line is, anyone who is on drugs, deserves everything that happens to them.....unless they are like a soccer mom or something who got hooked on prescription pills or stuff, then that is a tragedy and they deserve our compassion.
That is funny? You need serious help.

Why do you care about a dead thug and his mother?

I thought all of the jokes that was told about George Floyd's mother and daughter were pretty funny...don't you?
No, I don't. I don't find humour in death. I might find poetic justice if a murderer is murdered or faces justice, but I don't fnd glee. A mother lost her son, his crime was being out walking.

Why do you care about a dead thug and his mother?

I thought all of the jokes that was told about George Floyd's mother and daughter were pretty funny...don't you?
I must of missed those jokes. Why don't you share some of them. I love to laugh.

Forum List

Back