Pastor Calls Out Trump’s Bible Blasphemy In EXPLOSIVE Sermon

Trump is trying to sell bibles. And there are people are stupid enough to actually believe that Trump is sent by God himself to save America. Well this pastor broke off something for people like this.

Pastor Goes Off About Trump Endorsed Bible "Disgusting"!​

We love it when the Christian community speaks out against those who cynically use it for political gain. Stuff like denying communion comes to mind. The Church SHOULD refuse to allow politicians on the campaign trail to make speeches from the pulpit.

Christianity and politics should be kept separate
Well, that's a nice sentiment until a democrat wants to complain that Republicans aren't acting like they think Christ would have acted. Then they act like they want a theocracy.

He is correct in that the constitution is not in the Bible and the Bible is not uniquely american.

He is correct in that the constitution is not in the Bible and the Bible is not uniquely american.

And it's not illegal to sell them, at least not yet. You might still get that Big Important Govt Job going door to door arresting people who own one, though, Don't lose hope yet.

Trump is trying to sell bibles. And there are people are stupid enough to actually believe that Trump is sent by God himself to save America. Well this pastor broke off something for people like this.

Pastor Goes Off About Trump Endorsed Bible "Disgusting"!​

Then why is liberal govt your religion? You cast a lot of stones in your glass castle.

He also never once mentions Trump. :dunno: I agree with his point, it actually went right over your head.
He mentioned Trump, without saying his name, though....He spoke of the Bible combined with the Constitution etc. that Mr. Trump had promoted.... as blasphemous.

What was his point? That there should always be "A separation of Church and State"? " What is of God is God's, what is of Caesar, is Caesar's? What is of God, is not of this Earth's???

Interesting topic that I find more religious than political.

I found his church's website and took in more of his sermon. It is 51 minutes in length, I skipped around and caught about half of it. He's quite a fire and brimstone pastor. I suspect he would find this short extraction of his sermon posted as topic here as no better than the mixing of our historical country documents and the bible.

He mentioned Trump, without saying his name, though....He spoke of the Bible combined with the Constitution etc. that Mr. Trump had promoted.... as blasphemous.

What was his point? That there should always be "A separation of Church and State"? " What is of God is God's, what is of Caesar, is Caesar's? What is of God, is not of this Earth's???

Do you really think Christians aren't "politically-active"? Welcome to 2024. :laughing0301:

Do you really think Christians aren't "politically-active"? Welcome to 2024. :laughing0301:

Some Churches sure seem to be....and that is like the Church getting in bed with the Devil imo.

Of course Christians run for government offices. Just as Jews and Muslims, Buddhists etc....and Atheists.

Some Churches sure seem to be....and that is like the Church getting in bed with the Devil imo.

Of course Christians run for government offices. Just as Jews and Muslims, Buddhists etc....and Atheists.

Jesus said "Render unto Caesar", not "Surrender unto Caesar."

You'd be surprised how many churches have become politically-active over the last couple years. The one my wife goes to was founded after a disaffiliation vote failed at her old UMC church. Over half the congregation got up, walked away, and started the one she currently goes to. They wanted nothing to do with gay pastors, same-sex marriages, or illegal immigration.

Some Churches sure seem to be....and that is like the Church getting in bed with the Devil im

So stop politicizing degenerate sexual fetishes and promoting extreme sexual mutilations to school kids. Pretty simple, even for psychotics like democrats. Only idiots think Christians have to keep quiet over sicko shit like Democrats are trying to normalize.

Forum List

Back