GOP Kentucky Libertarian Rep. Thomas Massie Won't Get Vaccine Until It 'Improves' Immunity After COVID Infection

hero of war!

Ah, the circular argument people. People who claim to are about the information, but really they want a circular argument because.... well I'm not sure why. It's like this is the only way to empower themselves.

This guy is probably doing it to make people vote for him, stupid people, people who are manipulated every step of the way, can't think for themselves but think other people's thoughts and manipulations are their own thoughts.

hero of war!

Ah, the circular argument people. People who claim to are about the information, but really they want a circular argument because.... well I'm not sure why. It's like this is the only way to empower themselves.

This guy is probably doing it to make people vote for him, stupid people, people who are manipulated every step of the way, can't think for themselves but think other people's thoughts and manipulations are their own thoughts.

Which people is he trying to get to vote for him? He didn't make a big deal about his status. He wouldn't have even mentioned it if not pressed on it. He noted his take and what he felt was right for him BUT did note that the vaccine's worked and didn't demean anyone that got one.

Well OK, someone like myself may see that as the proper response but he isn't going to win by appealing to those like myself. Not enough votes there.

hero of war!

Which people is he trying to get to vote for him? He didn't make a big deal about his status. He wouldn't have even mentioned it if not pressed on it. He noted his take and what he felt was right for him BUT did note that the vaccine's worked and didn't demean anyone that got one.

Well OK, someone like myself may see that as the proper response but he isn't going to win by appealing to those like myself. Not enough votes there.

Oh, you think a politicians isn't trying to make himself look good for voters?????

WOw.....

hero of war!

Oh, you think a politicians isn't trying to make himself look good for voters?????

WOw.....

And yet you didn't explain how. I asked a question. You avoided it.

hero of war!

WOw.....

To be honest I couldn't get past the whining in the first line.

hero of war!

WOw.....

I asked who it is that he is trying to get to vote for him? A simple question. One you seem to not be able to answer.

hero of war!

WOw.....

I asked who it is that he is trying to get to vote for him? A simple question. One you seem to not be able to answer.

VOTERS. I mean, fucking hell, who do you think he'd try and get to vote for him? Non-voters?

If you're going to ask bleeding obvious questions, perhaps you should ask yourself the question first, just to try it out and see if it's totally freaking retarded to do so first, before wasting people's time.

hero of war!

WOw.....

VOTERS. I mean, fucking hell, who do you think he'd try and get to vote for him? Non-voters?

If you're going to ask bleeding obvious questions, perhaps you should ask yourself the question first, just to try it out and see if it's totally freaking retarded to do so first, before wasting people's time.

A politician trying to get voters to vote for him? You don't say.

What exactly did he say that you seem to disagree with?

hero of war!

WOw.....

Go read my first post. It's full of all kinds of things, like all the answers to all your questions, except the one about Garfield. That's not in there. You might need to look somewhere else for that one.

hero of war!

WOw.....

Go read my first post. It's full of all kinds of things, like all the answers to all your questions, except the one about Garfield. That's not in there. You might need to look somewhere else for that one.

You just rambled which is why I asked my question.

hero of war!

WOw.....

Great.... maybe next time we can have a pointless conversation about something else....

hero of war!

WOw.....

Great.... maybe next time we can have a pointless conversation about something else....

You start again.....

hero of war!

WOw.....

You start again.....

Hmm... present tense.

Seems not to make any sense.

hero of war!

In other words you can’t refute anything he stated.

He had the WuFlu so he has better immunity than any of the so-called vaccines can possibly give. That is backed by research.

So can you explain why anyone who had the WuFlu would need the vaccine? No, you can’t.

hero of war!

WOw.....

Would be actually try to get NON-VOTERS to vote for him?

You prove yourself a simpleton.

E4hSTcKXIAkHQuI

Forum List

Back