Libertarian?

I read an article that did a study on sociopaths, and it concluded that the sociopath capital of the world was Washington DC.

Then it hit me. These people are amoral, and as such, will do ANYTHING for power. It would be akin to fighting in a war and doing anything to win.

Who is more likely to win in a war, the side that tries to play nice or the side that wants to kill the enemy any way they can?

Am I suggesting we all become sociopaths? No, but at least realize what you are up against.
That would be "immoral"...."Amoral" means that you don't hold any judgement on anyone's non-aggressive behavior.

Demoncrats are among the most moralizing people around, and use their perverted notions of "morality" to force others to bend the knee to their endless demands.

Yep.

Try reading Bin Laden's letters to America and then read Chomsky on the same issues. All Chomsky has done is take all of Bin Laden's words, dress them up in that pondrously purple prose of his, admix an appeal to authority with him as the authority and voila'.

His themes are all extraordinarily derivitive and unoriginal.
Who says that bin Laden didn't steal from Chomsky?....Has anyone seen the two in the same place together?

“People who refuse to accept vaccines, I think the right response for them is not to force them to, but rather to insist that they be isolated. If people decide, ‘I am willing to be a danger to the community by refusing to vaccinate,’ they should say then, ‘Well, I also have the decency to isolate myself. I don’t want a vaccine, but I don’t have the right to run around harming people.’ That should be a convention,” said Chomsky.
Typhoid Maryism can not be allowed to run amuck because individuals who are dangers to the well-being of their fellow Americans insist they have a right to mince around among them, indifferent to their health and safety.

Libertarianism does not proscribe patriotic, social responsibility, although there are those who would pervert it to that end.

Typhoid Maryism can not be allowed to run amuck because individuals who are dangers to the well-being of their fellow Americans insist they have a right to mince around among them, indifferent to their health and safety.

Libertarianism does not proscribe patriotic, social responsibility, although there are those who would pervert it to that end.
Yes, you are a Stalinist.

I think most people here already recognize that.

So the vaccine doesn't work then?

I mean, if it works, then the unvaccinated are no danger to you sheep.

Yes, you are a Stalinist.
Your need to revert to vapid ad hominims may be due to an inability to engage in rational discussion - or an inexplicable affinity for Typhoid Mary and denial of society's right to protect itself against such menaces.

Your need to revert to vapid ad hominims may be due to an inability to engage in rational discussion - or an inexplicable affinity for Typhoid Mary and denial of society's right to protect itself against such menaces.
Meh, #GoFuckYourself
Yes, libertarians, I have violated the NAP on occasion, mea culpa, mea culpa

Exactly the kind of pious moralizing aggressiveness I was just talking about.

Blow it out your sock puppet ass, fascist fuckwit.

I'm just calling it the way it is. You are an extreme leftist authoritarian wth an utter disregard for individual rights and who supports an oppressive covernment controlling all aspects of people's lives down to the iota.

I call you a Stalinist because that makes for a much more succinct expression that calling you an extreme leftist authoritarian wth an utter disregard for individual rights and who supports an oppressive covernment controlling all aspects of people's lives down to the iota each time.

Meh, #GoFuckYourself
Yes, libertarians, I have violated the NAP on occasion, mea culpa, mea culpa
You have gotten yourself into quite the tizzy. Try to compose yourself.

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 10.17.40 AM.png

so you too are saying the vaccine doesn't work. thanks for admitting it to us all.

I'm just calling it the way it is. You are an extreme leftist authoritarian wth an utter disregard for individual rights and who supports an oppressive covernment controlling all aspects of people's lives down to the iota.

I call you a Stalinist because that makes for a much more succinct expression that calling you an extreme leftist authoritarian wth an utter disregard for individual rights and who supports an oppressive covernment controlling all aspects of people's lives down to the iota each time.
You are free to pleasure yourself with whatever fantasies work for you.

It has no impact on my sharing American values with most Americans.

Exactly the kind of pious moralizing aggressiveness I was just talking about.

Blow it out your sock puppet ass, fascist fuckwit.
again, the lack of confidence in the vaccine is overwhelming this morning.

Forum List

Back