Libertarian?

You are free to pleasure yourself with whatever fantasies work for you.

It has no impact on my sharing American values with most Americans.
like individual rights? Your post doesn't suggest that at all. See in America, we have individual rights, it's what separates us from all other countries. And you wish to violate that. That makes you unamerican jack.

Correctly identifying your politics isn't an ad homenim, sock-o.
I number myself squarely among the majority that abhor goon attacks on Congress that attempt to savage the will of the People.

If you need to fancy that is aberrant, enjoy yourself.

Hey, I heard last night that these stalinists are saying that people who take the vaccine need a 4th dose now. Hly crap, push that failure to 4 now.

I number myself squarely among the majority that abhor goon attacks on Congress that attempt to savage the will of the People.

If you need to fancy that is aberrant, enjoy yourself.
majority? what majority?

Schmidlap is all too typical of today's democrat. He follows no ideology. He neither understands nor applies any political principles. He is not well versed in political theory, history, culture, sociology or much of anything else. All he knows is that he is a democrat and that everybody must follow what democrats say. It doesn't have to make sense. It doesn't have to be consistent or principled or honest. It just has to be democrat.

I have followed politics for 50 years and have watched as the democrat party has gradually abandoned liberalism and replaced it with a form of authoritarianism predicated upon identity. They keep getting more and more and more authoritarian and their faithful just keep going along with it. It's like boiling lobsters, I guess, in that as long as the changes are incremental enough, ignorant people lacking much in the way of perception will just go along with it.

Schmidlap is all too typical of today's democrat. He follows no ideology. He neither understands nor applies any political principles. He is not well versed in political theory, history, culture, sociology or much of anything else. All he knows is that he is a democrat and that everybody must follow what democrats say. It doesn't have to make sense. It doesn't have to be consistent or principled or honest. It just has to be democrat.

I have followed politics for 50 years and have watched as the democrat party has gradually abandoned liberalism and replaced it with a form of authoritarianism predicated upon identity. They keep getting more and more and more authoritarian and their faithful just keep going along with it. It's like boiling lobsters, I guess, in that as long as the changes are incremental enough, ignorant people lacking much in the way of perception will just go along with it.
Post of the Day, and it's early

Demoncrats are among the most moralizing people around, and use their perverted notions of "morality" to force others to bend the knee to their endless demands.
Are they the maximal statists whose dried up old geezers in state houses seize control of wombs and intruse into private, personal matters?

Shame on them!

No rational, responsible entity shares your attitude toward the Covid-19 vaccine. It is highly effective in reducing transmission, and hospitalization and death in those instances it is contracted.
hey, btw, four members of the Chicago Blackhawks hockey team had it, four members of the Chicago Bear Football team had it, the Head coach had it, they all would have been vaccinated since that is the stalinist mandate to play. So cheevers, what happened? That's just fking Chicago dude.

No rational, responsible entity shares your attitude toward the Covid-19 vaccine. It is highly effective in reducing transmission, and hospitalization and death in those instances it is contracted.
That's why dozens of NHL players -all but a handful whom have been vaxxed- are now testing positive and being forced through worthless FauxiFlu protocols!

Damn, you vax fascists are funnah! :laugh2:

Forum List

Back