Let The Record Show

I just think he did a whole lot better job as president

how exactly?

than the whacko currently occupying the white house.

how is biden a whacko? what proof have you other than the orange man baby & his 3rd grade nicknames?
proof? our eyes and minds are OPEN....unlike yours

View attachment 509629
the whacko currently occupying the white house, and its criminal family are completely compromised....

First of all I'm a female so please be aware of that when referencing my gender. Second of all, despite what a lot of people on here have been led to believe about me,.. I don't think that Trump is a saint and I don't think he's perfect. I just think he did a whole lot better job as president than the whacko currently occupying the white house. Okay playtime, let's discuss,.. like civil adults if we're going to be friendly towards each other as people.
Most of us could care less if you identify as a potted plant here potter
we only care what you bring to the table

That said, imho, the potus is no more than a powerless figurehead positioned to placate an angry public , while the real movers and shakers sell us all out

~S~

First of all I'm a female so please be aware of that when referencing my gender. Second of all, despite what a lot of people on here have been led to believe about me,.. I don't think that Trump is a saint and I don't think he's perfect. I just think he did a whole lot better job as president than the whacko currently occupying the white house. Okay playtime, let's discuss,.. like civil adults if we're going to be friendly towards each other as people.
Presidential rankings say nooooooo.

Good to see you get your info from only the most reliable sources. Sure cuts down on having to put any of your own thought into it....dumbass.
Only segregationist James buchannon was worse.

how exactly?

how is biden a whacko? what proof have you other than the orange man baby & his 3rd grade nicknames?

View attachment 509629
the whacko currently occupying the white house, and its criminal family are completely compromised....
By what?

Your alt-white ideology?

Well, Trump had 4 years, Biden's had 6 months.

Let's talk Trump after 6 months.

What had Trump done in the first 6 months, and what has Biden done in the first six months in order to be able to compare?

And, is the presidency a good way for the country, or should the presidency be changed because it's not fit for the 21st century?

how exactly?

View attachment 509629
By what?

Your alt-white ideology?
his master-xi...and putin...you should try and keep up on TRUTH

enjoy your BIDEN orgasm, shit stain

BIDEN owns your head....rent free
really? i know you are WRONG again.....that geriatric has no brain, and has to be led around, and told who to call on, and put ITS depends on...no space in my brain for the loser, or the rest of the scum demonRATS
i make a comment, and im done ...real simple thing to do...

Trump came into power after a failed barrag-o Administration, with an economy that was tanking worse everyday....worst recession and recovery in history....
True the Recession Recovery could have been better… had not the friggin Republicans done everything they could to slow that Recovery

BUT when Trump took office… the economy was doing really well
Uhmmm. do you remember the magic wand that President Trump used that Obama didnt have?

This is why you are an idiot.

WeWe just assumed that only adolescent males are immature enough to be Harry Potter fansThat's the stupidest thing that you ever said. :rolleyes:how exactly?

If you don’t find that funny, you are a humorless Trumper. Not a good look.

Trump came into power after a failed barrag-o Administration, with an economy that was tanking worse everyday....worst recession and recovery in history....
Amazing that "tanking economy" set records for longest period of positive growth, even though the McConnell obstructionists tried to hold back the recovery.
Projecting a little over the top today, are we? tch, tch.

Amazing that "tanking economy" set records for longest period of positive growth, even though the McConnell obstructionists tried to hold back the recovery.
Projecting a little over the top today, are we? tch, tch.

It's on the record.

"...breaking the record of 120 months of economic growth from March 1991 to March 2001."

I didn't vote in the last election. That tells you what I thought of the choices. Makes me a true Patriot.

I just think he did a whole lot better job as president than the whacko currently occupying the white house.
Historians say he didn’t do a better job than any President in the last 150 years
thats the problem...you put your faith in the wrong people/places....i lived the best economy in many years under TRUMP
you idiots, scum demonRATS, can continue to live your pathetic lives in denial...
Obama had the same economy once he stopped the Bush Recession
one of the worst in history...we know, we lived it
LOL
Nearly tripled the stock market…..I loved it
that really helped those living in poverty....you really are a moron
Obama got them 13 million jobs
Expanded healthcare
and forced people that couldn't afford it to pay a penalty...13 million? what a joke...
And were you “forced”?
I doubt it

Trump tried to cancel people’s healthcare during a pandemic

I just think he did a whole lot better job as president than the whacko currently occupying the white house.
Historians say he didn’t do a better job than any President in the last 150 years
thats the problem...you put your faith in the wrong people/places....i lived the best economy in many years under TRUMP
you idiots, scum demonRATS, can continue to live your pathetic lives in denial...
LOL
Expanded healthcare
and forced people that couldn't afford it to pay a penalty...13 million? what a joke...
And were you “forced”?
I doubt it

every1 was retard...if you didn't, you got penalized...you are really showing your stupidity today

LOL
Expanded healthcare
And were you “forced”?
I doubt it

every1 was retard...if you didn't, you got penalized...you are really showing your stupidity today
So?

Forum List

Back