Let The Record Show

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
First of all I'm a female so please be aware of that when referencing my gender. Second of all, despite what a lot of people on here have been led to believe about me,.. I don't think that Trump is a saint and I don't think he's perfect. I just think he did a whole lot better job as president than the whacko currently occupying the white house. Okay playtime, let's discuss,.. like civil adults if we're going to be friendly towards each other as people.

First of all I'm a female so please be aware of that when referencing my gender. Second of all, despite what a lot of people on here have been led to believe about me,.. I don't think that Trump is a saint and I don't think he's perfect. I just think he did a whole lot better job as president than the whacko currently occupying the white house. Okay playtime, let's discuss,.. like civil adults if we're going to be friendly towards each other as people.
Presidential rankings say nooooooo.

Another silly thread. Really? Trump’s a bone head. Dumb as a box of rocks. You know how I know this? HE FUCKING LOST TO AN OLD SWAMP CREATURE WHO HAS GOT THE DEMENTIA.

Sorry. Vermin Supreme just didn't get enough votes this time.

:laughing0301:

1625607259791.png

Presidential rankings say nooooooo.

Using polls again?

With less than 12.5% of President Biden's term complete, how can you make such a comparison? Trumpybear came into power with a smooth transition from the Obama Administration with an economy that was firing on all cylinders. Not so smooth in the 2021 transfer of power, with the country more divided and angrier than ever before because never in our history has an ex president stoked such divisive lies as the Mob Boss Trumpybear did.

Trump came into power after a failed barrag-o Administration, with an economy that was tanking worse everyday....worst recession and recovery in history....
True the Recession Recovery could have been better… had not the friggin Republicans done everything they could to slow that Recovery

BUT when Trump took office… the economy was doing really well

the recession recovery could have been better… had it not been for the scum demonRATS doing everything they could to slow that recovery
TRUMP saved AMERICAS economy, and beijing xiden has killed it in 6 months
at least $30.00 more to fill the gas tank
200% mark up in lumber prices
food costs up 30%
everything the average AMERICAN needs, the price has sky rocketed....thanx to the scum demonRATS

I just think he did a whole lot better job as president than the whacko currently occupying the white house.
Historians say he didn’t do a better job than any President in the last 150 years
thats the problem...you put your faith in the wrong people/places....i lived the best economy in many years under TRUMP
you idiots, scum demonRATS, can continue to live your pathetic lives in denial...

I just think he did a whole lot better job as president than the whacko currently occupying the white house.
Historians say he didn’t do a better job than any President in the last 150 years
thats the problem...you put your faith in the wrong people/places....i lived the best economy in many years under TRUMP
you idiots, scum demonRATS, can continue to live your pathetic lives in denial...
Obama had the same economy once he stopped the Bush Recession

Trump came into power after a failed barrag-o Administration, with an economy that was tanking worse everyday....worst recession and recovery in history....
Amazing that "tanking economy" set records for longest period of positive growth, even though the McConnell obstructionists tried to hold back the recovery.
in your dreams

Forum List

Back