Majority of Americans Don't Think That Biden Is Making the Decisions in the White House

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Even all the Leftist Media couldn’t put Humpty Dumpty back together again. The doctor from the Obama White House -- Ronny Jackson -- says that Biden needs to take a cognitive ability test, stat.

But his handlers will not let that happen, for good reason. Or we’ll suddenly hear he passed the test given by a doctor to be named later.

56.5% of American voters do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 36.4% believe he is directing all policy and agenda
31.7% of Democrat voters do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 58.6% believe he is directing all policy and agenda

83.6% of Republican voters do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 11% believe he is directing all policy and agenda

58.4% of Independent voters do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 36.1% believe he is directing all policy and agenda

Even all the Leftist Media couldn’t put Humpty Dumpty back together again. The doctor from the Obama White House -- Ronny Jackson -- says that Biden needs to take a cognitive ability test, stat.

But his handlers will not let that happen, for good reason. Or we’ll suddenly hear he passed the test given by a doctor to be named later.

56.5% of American voters do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 36.4% believe he is directing all policy and agenda
31.7% of Democrat voters do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 58.6% believe he is directing all policy and agenda

83.6% of Republican voters do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 11% believe he is directing all policy and agenda

58.4% of Independent voters do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 36.1% believe he is directing all policy and agenda

~~~~~~
I agree:

Of course Biden isn't making the decisions.

gif-putin-win-Trump-6293766.gif

But his handlers will not let that happen, for good reason.

Won't happen til after the midterms.

They know that the prospect of Harris soon becoming POTUS will affect the Dem turnout badly.

Fake news
OMG Biden himself always says stupid shit like "I'm gonna get in trouble for this".
Jill needs to mind and coach him all the time.
Joe is NOT driving the bus, if you think he is, I have a bridge to sell you.

I watch as my father descended down the Alzheimer path from the start until he finally forgot how to swallow and eventually died of aspersion pneumonia, and I don't think Joe is there. He's said stupid shit for 50 years. I wouldn't let Joe drive a Bus, but I'd let him give the driver directions.

Fake news
OMG Biden himself always says stupid shit like "I'm gonna get in trouble for this".

I watch as my father descended down the Alzheimer path from the start until he finally forgot how to swallow and eventually died of aspersion pneumonia, and I don't think Joe is there. He's said stupid shit for 50 years. I wouldn't let Joe drive a Bus, but I'd let him give the driver directions.
Biden needs to pull out index cards to answer simple questions from his friends in the media.

Fake news

We disagree. If Joe can't drive the bus he can't formulate US policy. He just does as he is told to do, he is an empty vessel, a figurehead. What happens when a real emergency hits?

Fake news

We disagree. If Joe can't drive the bus he can't formulate US policy. He just does as he is told to do, he is an empty vessel, a figurehead. What happens when a real emergency hits?

We do disagree. Not only can he formulate new policy but he actually knows US policy too.

Biden got a briefing on cyber attacks, when a reporter asked him about it he couldn't remember the briefing and stumbled through is stack of notes looking for the answer. Unable to find his notes he gave an answer anyway about a briefing he couldn't remember clearing Russia of involvement. :oops:

Fake news

We do disagree. Not only can he formulate new policy but he actually knows US policy too.
Not only can he drink ITS formula, but he actually knows how to put ITS own depends on...yea, beijing xiden

Forum List

Back