Let The Record Show

I just think he did a whole lot better job as president than the whacko currently occupying the white house.
Historians say he didn’t do a better job than any President in the last 150 years
thats the problem...you put your faith in the wrong people/places....i lived the best economy in many years under TRUMP
you idiots, scum demonRATS, can continue to live your pathetic lives in denial...
Obama had the same economy once he stopped the Bush Recession
one of the worst in history...we know, we lived it

the recession recovery could have been better… had it not been for the scum demonRATS doing everything they could to slow that recovery
TRUMP saved AMERICAS economy, and beijing xiden has killed it in 6 months
at least $30.00 more to fill the gas tank
200% mark up in lumber prices
food costs up 30%
everything the average AMERICAN needs, the price has sky rocketed....thanx to the scum demonRATS
Really. Because of Republicans

The stimulus was way smaller than it should have been

And we had how many government shutdowns?

First of all I'm a female so please be aware of that when referencing my gender. Second of all, despite what a lot of people on here have been led to believe about me,.. I don't think that Trump is a saint and I don't think he's perfect. I just think he did a whole lot better job as president than the whacko currently occupying the white house. Okay playtime, let's discuss,.. like civil adults if we're going to be friendly towards each other as people.
You just triggered the left with gender, Trump and calling Biden a whacko. This is going to get ugly.

the recession recovery could have been better… had it not been for the scum demonRATS doing everything they could to slow that recovery
food costs up 30%
everything the average AMERICAN needs, the price has sky rocketed....thanx to the scum demonRATS

Yes yes that's the Dems solution to everything more taxes and more spending not people working a job and paying their own bills.

Another silly thread. Really? Trump’s a bone head. Dumb as a box of rocks. You know how I know this? HE FUCKING LOST TO AN OLD SWAMP CREATURE WHO HAS GOT THE DEMENTIA.

Sorry. Vermin Supreme just didn't get enough votes this time.

:laughing0301:
But you fuckers keep claiming he did
dems conveniently forget about 4 yrs of this crap ... https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

I just think he did a whole lot better job as president than the whacko currently occupying the white house.
Historians say he didn’t do a better job than any President in the last 150 years

especially with the pandemic. it was pure incompetency that resulted in a genocide thru policy approach with donny & with biden - in a few short months the death rate has gone from 4000 a day to 200. & that number is almost all due to dumbfucks who won't get vaxxed & the delta variant is getting them.

thats the problem...you put your faith in the wrong people/places....i lived the best economy in many years under TRUMP
you idiots, scum demonRATS, can continue to live your pathetic lives in denial...
LOL
Nearly tripled the stock market…..I loved it

food costs up 30%

unlike you, most AMERICANS don't look for hand outs----they work

LOL
that really helped those living in poverty....you really are a moron

First of all I'm a female so please be aware of that when referencing my gender. Second of all, despite what a lot of people on here have been led to believe about me,.. I don't think that Trump is a saint and I don't think he's perfect. I just think he did a whole lot better job as president than the whacko currently occupying the white house. Okay playtime, let's discuss,.. like civil adults if we're going to be friendly towards each other as people.
Presidential rankings say nooooooo.

Good to see you get your info from only the most reliable sources. Sure cuts down on having to put any of your own thought into it....dumbass.

food costs up 30%

Everyone gets handouts

Free Schools
Free roads
Tax subsidies for children
Free police and fire protection

LOL
Obama got them 13 million jobs
Expanded healthcare

I just think he did a whole lot better job as president

how exactly?

than the whacko currently occupying the white house.

how is biden a whacko? what proof have you other than the orange man baby & his 3rd grade nicknames?
proof? our eyes and minds are OPEN....unlike yours

covfefe.jpg

food costs up 30%

Everyone gets handouts

Free Schools
Free roads
Tax subsidies for children
Free police and fire protection
FREE? you are delusional....tax paying $$$ funds all of that.....duh
school taxes---unless you're paying them for all, it's NOT FREE
roads--tax payers pay for these---toll roads
everything mentioned, is funded by tax payer dollars

LOL
Obama got them 13 million jobs
Expanded healthcare
and forced people that couldn't afford it to pay a penalty...13 million? what a joke...

Forum List

Back