Lawyer: Assange was offered US pardon by Trump if he cleared Russia

That's certainly believable at this late date, and under the circumstances. :auiqs.jpg:
Considering all the lies that have been told about trump by the losers of the 2016 election this is not believable at all
Funny how Assange was considered so trustworthy before and now he’s not.
I have not heard assange say anything

this report is from the lying lib media

So the report is a lie?

That's certainly believable at this late date, and under the circumstances. :auiqs.jpg:
Considering all the lies that have been told about trump by the losers of the 2016 election this is not believable at all

So the report is a lie?
Its unproven

which in lib la la land usually turns out to be a lie

So the report is a lie?
Its unproven

Sure it is.

Trump's obviously innocent of all charges because he would have been charged if there was a slight hint of guilt about anything. Knowing that, Democrats keep bringing make believe charges for make believe crimes, hoping to take attention away from their collection of losers looking for the D nomination. But the Ds have become a rigged party for years now and I applaud anyone smart enough to get out.

just going by the track record of the dems and the left wing media ! more rumors no proof ! prove the accusations .
Sorry, this is assange's lawyer making a public statement. And please read the articles before commenting on them, so you don't embarrass yourself like this.

Got anything else?

Wait...so it didn't happen and even if it did it's no big deal?

Yea...you're a Fifth Ave guy.

You could watch him eat babies and find excuses for it

Nothing Assange says can be taken on his word, but if he has solid evidence to back it up there is enough here for another Abuse of Power article of impeachment or at least a major scandal (aka just another day for Trump) that puts Trump playing footsie with Putin into a renewed focus.

Rump is beyond any Laws so what does it matter. Until Congress decides to end this nightmare, Rump is just going to keep having these "Here, hold my beer Moments" because he's beyond any laws.

Rump is beyond any Laws so what does it matter. Until Congress decides to end this nightmare, Rump is just going to keep having these "Here, hold my beer Moments" because he's beyond any laws.
Any laws that Adam Schiff and fat Gerry Nadler can pin on him, anyway.

Any laws that Adam Schiff and fat Gerry Nadler can pin on him, anyway.

Rump could almost commit murder of a group of Orphans on the Whitehouse lawn and get away with it because he is above the law.

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/02/assange-claims-he-was-promised-pardon-lie

Seems he was offered a pardon if he'd lie about Russia being involved in the wikileaks email hacks

Trumpers fell back on those denials time and again...under the bus HE goes...
I still support him no matter what. Assange and those like him are essential to keeping the public informed of what their corrupt government is up to behind our backs.
"I still support him no matter what" #Becauseitsacult
Freedom is a cult? Whew...some mental gymnastics there bootlicker

Name one super dupe.
The lib lie that trump colluded with russia
Just what he said in public was collusion. A disgrace. And his campaign did meet with the Russians 30 times lie about it not write anything down. Not suspicious at all. Why the Russians would need their help is another question. They are incompetent.

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/02/assange-claims-he-was-promised-pardon-lie

Seems he was offered a pardon if he'd lie about Russia being involved in the wikileaks email hacks

Trumpers fell back on those denials time and again...under the bus HE goes...
I still support him no matter what. Assange and those like him are essential to keeping the public informed of what their corrupt government is up to behind our backs.
"I still support him no matter what" #Becauseitsacult
Freedom is a cult? Whew...some mental gymnastics there bootlicker
Freedom to lie endlessly and get away with murder cover up etc etc

You mean in assange’s own words?
Ask the lawyer he is paying to make public statements on his behalf. Why would you ask me? Oh, that's right...because you want to make up an answer to save face, since you made a silly error earlier.

Name one super dupe.
The lib lie that trump colluded with russia
Just what he said in public was collusion. A disgrace. And his campaign did meet with the Russians 30 times lie about it not write anything down. Not suspicious at all. Why the Russians would need their help is another question. They are incompetent.
:auiqs.jpg:

Nothing Assange says can be taken on his word, but if he has solid evidence to back it up there is enough here for another Abuse of Power article of impeachment or at least a major scandal (aka just another day for Trump) that puts Trump playing footsie with Putin into a renewed focus.

1idz78.jpg

1idz78.jpg
That was James Comey and Putin

So the report is a lie?
Its unproven

Sure it is.
Or not:

Rohrabacher confirms he offered Trump pardon to Assange for proof Russia didn't hack DNC email

Former California Republican congressman Dana Rohrabacher confirmed in a new interview that during a three-hour meeting at the Ecuadorian Embassy in August 2017, he told Julian Assange he would get President Trump to give him a pardon if he turned over information proving the Russians had not been the source of internal Democratic National Committee emails published by WikiLeaks.
In a phone interview with Yahoo News, Rohrabacher said his goal during the meeting was to find proof for a widely debunked conspiracy theory: that WikiLeaks’ real source for the DNC emails was not Russian intelligence agents, as U.S. officials have since concluded, but former DNC staffer Seth Rich, who was murdered on the streets of Washington in July 2016 in what police believe was a botched robbery.
A lawyer for Assange in London on Wednesday cited the pardon offer from Rohrabacher during a court hearing on the U.S. government’s request to extradite the WikiLeaks founder.
White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham immediately denounced the claim about a pardon discussion with Assange as a “complete fabrication,” adding that the president “barely knows Dana Rohrabacher” and has “never spoken to him on this subject or almost any subject.”

later in the article

Rohrabacher also emphasized in the interview that he only wanted “truthful” information from Assange and never suggested that he “lie.” But he said he believed then — and even more so now — that the information he was seeking would prove that WikiLeaks got its DNC emails from Seth Rich, a claim that if true would undercut the findings of U.S. intelligence agencies and Mueller’s prosecutors that Russian agents had hacked the Democratic Party and stolen the emails.

At no time does the congressperson claim that Trump knew anything about his offer..he says he had a meeting with kelly..the Chief of Staff..but no commitments were made-- sounds like this was just one crazy guy thinking he could turn the world--in his search for proof of his conspiracy theory.

Either Trump knew nothing about this..or Rohrabacher is falling on his sword..either way.....not a big deal. the offer was made..by someone who had absolutely no power to make it happen!

Forum List

Back