Lawyer: Assange was offered US pardon by Trump if he cleared Russia

Since he can't clear Russia because Russia is guilty, he's fucked.
Nobody is asking him to prove anything. We are talking about the Trump cult , here. Evidence is not required. The Trump church leaders just want the announcement.

You are not a coward when you avoid a perjury trap.
Which is a description of trum under oath anywhere, anyt That's quite the low bar you have set for your dear leader. Well, kind of. The fact that he is a pathological liar is one of the things you like about him.
And the bureaucrats are sociopathic from Killary's loss.
Following the law and everything LOL
Considering justice is supposed to be meted out equally they are not even close.

Well we have pretty much cleared up that Assange never said he was asked to lie about Russia not being involved. He was asked to provide proof they were not. He could have done that but it would have outed his source. He wasn't going to do that.

So, as I've said, nothing Assange has ever said has been shown to have been wrong.
Assange cannot disprove the fact Russia gave Trump a leg up. It's as simple as that.

I'm not sure who is commenting on that.

Russia hand fed Assange, and the little marxist stooge gleefully accepted their help.

Even if true, (which it isn't) exposing political corruption is something we should commend.

So when does Col Vindman get his commendation?

I really didn't follow the impeachment but from what I recall, (and I could be wrong) he didn't expose corruption, but he did testify.

I do know that.........

Robert O'Brien, Trump's national security adviser, said Tuesday that the Vindmans were not asked to leave the White House in retaliation for testimony in the Democrats' impeachment case.

Is an outright lie and that it was sad he was retaliated against for doing what he was supposed to do.

Well we have pretty much cleared up that Assange never said he was asked to lie about Russia not being involved. He was asked to provide proof they were not. He could have done that but it would have outed his source. He wasn't going to do that.

So, as I've said, nothing Assange has ever said has been shown to have been wrong.
Assange cannot disprove the fact Russia gave Trump a leg up. It's as simple as that.

Russia hand fed Assange, and the little marxist stooge gleefully accepted their help.

Even if true, (which it isn't) exposing political corruption is something we should commend.

I really didn't follow the impeachment but from what I recall, (and I could be wrong) he didn't expose corruption, but he did testify.

I do know that.........

Robert O'Brien, Trump's national security adviser, said Tuesday that the Vindmans were not asked to leave the White House in retaliation for testimony in the Democrats' impeachment case.

Is an outright lie and that it was sad he was retaliated against for doing what he was supposed to do.

And we believe O’Brien because?

I do know that.........

And we believe O’Brien because?

I don't. I said it was a lie.

You are not a coward when you avoid a perjury trap.
Which is a description of trum under oath anywhere, anyt That's quite the low bar you have set for your dear leader. Well, kind of. The fact that he is a pathological liar is one of the things you like about him.
And the bureaucrats are sociopathic from Killary's loss.
Following the law and everything LOL
Considering justice is supposed to be meted out equally they are not even close.
Also not close in the number of scan actual scandals. The GOP of trump is the swamp. And they love the Russians....

Democrats are no more on his side when he notes that Russia did not provide him the information.
Nobody is, really. Because everyone knows he is lying.

And yet he is not. Those who claim he is are constantly caught in lies. He never has been.
He, of course, is. And I explained why, in pretty good detail.

No you didnt. You said those who routinely lie to us have said so.

Democrats are no more on his side when he notes that Russia did not provide him the information.

And yet he is not. Those who claim he is are constantly caught in lies. He never has been.

"they lied before, so they MUST be lying now!"

That is a non sequitur fallacy, and it hurts your credibility. That's now a few times I have caught you making intellectual errors and displaying outright poor form.

"they lied before, so they MUST be lying now!"

That is a non sequitur fallacy, and it hurts your credibility. That's now a few times I have caught you making intellectual errors and displaying outright poor form.

No, I said they routinely lie to us. If you are going to quote me, quote me honestly.

Common sense. She destroyed evidence.
links?
What's True
The Hillary Clinton campaign spent a few hundred dollars on data destruction services in early 2016.

What's False
No evidence suggests the data destruction services were connected to her use of a private e-mail server.
That is destroying evidence.
Clinton Paid 'Hard Drive Destruction' Company

Great link. Proves nothing.

Common sense. She destroyed evidence.
links?
What's True
The Hillary Clinton campaign spent a few hundred dollars on data destruction services in early 2016.

What's False
No evidence suggests the data destruction services were connected to her use of a private e-mail server.
That is destroying evidence.
Clinton Paid 'Hard Drive Destruction' Company

Great link. Proves nothing.
Not to idiots, no it doesn't.

And here we go again! Not illegal, i don't think..just...corrupt and manipulative..if true:

Lawyer: Assange was offered US pardon if he cleared Russia

A lawyer for Julian Assange said Wednesday that the WikiLeaks founder plans to claim during his extradition hearing that he was offered a pardon by the Trump administration if he agreed to say Russia was not involved in leaking Democratic National Committee emails during the 2016 U.S. election campaign.
Assange is fighting extradition to the United States on spying charges, and his full court hearing is due to begin next week.
At a preliminary hearing, lawyer Edward Fitzgerald said that in August 2017, then-Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher visited Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy in London.
Fitzgerald said a statement from another Assange lawyer, Jennifer Robinson, recounted "Mr. Rohrabacher going to see Mr. Assange and saying, on instructions from the president, he was offering a pardon or some other way out, if Mr. Assange ... said Russia had nothing to do with the DNC leaks.”
The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Fake News:

#JOURNALISM:

Screen-Shot-2020-02-21-at-1.17.13-PM-484x600.png

You should try a dash of skepticism.

And here we go again! Not illegal, i don't think..just...corrupt and manipulative..if true:

Lawyer: Assange was offered US pardon if he cleared Russia

A lawyer for Julian Assange said Wednesday that the WikiLeaks founder plans to claim during his extradition hearing that he was offered a pardon by the Trump administration if he agreed to say Russia was not involved in leaking Democratic National Committee emails during the 2016 U.S. election campaign.
Assange is fighting extradition to the United States on spying charges, and his full court hearing is due to begin next week.
At a preliminary hearing, lawyer Edward Fitzgerald said that in August 2017, then-Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher visited Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy in London.
Fitzgerald said a statement from another Assange lawyer, Jennifer Robinson, recounted "Mr. Rohrabacher going to see Mr. Assange and saying, on instructions from the president, he was offering a pardon or some other way out, if Mr. Assange ... said Russia had nothing to do with the DNC leaks.”
The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Fake News:

#JOURNALISM:

Screen-Shot-2020-02-21-at-1.17.13-PM-484x600.png

You should try a dash of skepticism.
Well.. ..you should try reading a bit closer...I do believe i said, "If true"?

I also posted the corrected story as soon as it came out...did you not read it..or did the jerking of your knee interfere with your acquisition of pertinent data?

Forum List

Back