Trump lawyer says she's told him all litigation involving the former president 'will stop' if he announces he's not running for office in 2024

It does not work that way. What he declassifies needs to be recorded so that the National Archive will know about it, maybe even get copies of them for their records. All documents, emails, tweets, etc belong to the government and need to be in the National Archives eventually.

Democracies require records of government documents.
Yeah, it does work that way, shit for brains. Whether it goes into the National Archives is another issue. Trumps lawyers were negotiating that.

Of course, who disagrees with this assessment?

It's difficult to make a self described narcissist billionaire a sympathetic figure, but, his enemies have done so.

lawyer for Donald Trump said all investigations into the former president would stop if he were to announce he won't run for president in 2024.

"If he's not leading in the polls – I've sat across from him, every time he gets frustrated, I say to him: 'Mr. President, if you would like me to resolve all your litigation, you should announce that you are not running for office, and all of this will stop,'" Trump attorney Alina Habba said on Real America's Voice on Friday. "That's what they want."

She added that Trump was "honestly not surprised" after the Department of Justice executed an FBI raid of Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate, seeking classified documents taken from the White House.
so, the courts are weaponized also?

Yeah, it does work that way, shit for brains. Whether it goes into the National Archives is another issue. Trumps lawyers were negotiating that.
Your 2 year old answers are very amusing.

The lawyers were negotiating and as they would not turn the rest, besides the 15 boxes they gave in January, the FBI had to get a search warrant to get the rest. The 20 boxes which included many marked Classified and TOP SECRET documents which should never have left the White House.

When they are declassified, the documents are labeled Declassified.

Yeah, it does work that way, shit for brains
Beause you say so?

Good luck with that in court, cult boi.

Anways, according to you, all the documents were planted by the FBI, so why bother claiming now they're declassified?

And what's the latest conspiracy theory? Run and check. Don't worry if it contradicts all of your previous conspiracy theories. After all, that's never bothered you before.

I've been thinking about the premise of this thread --- good OP.

I don't think they will ever stop. Even if Trump announced he wouldn't run, they'd keep on, for fear he didn't mean it, or would be pushed into running by acclamation, OR to terrorize the others who might run, such as DeSantis: they'd be saying, see what we're going to do to you?

BIDEN = MILITARY PUTSCH

And, Habba Dabba heard this from who? There are multiple lawsuits, multiple seperate investigations, from different levels, different states, even. There is no one person that could make it all go away, so it sounds like another Team Trump lie, for sympathy. Poor, Poor Donny.
Poor, poor Dimmers if he runs and they know that. I cant wait.

Your 2 year old answers are very amusing.

The lawyers were negotiating and as they would not turn the rest, besides the 15 boxes they gave in January, the FBI had to get a search warrant to get the rest. The 20 boxes which included many marked Classified and TOP SECRET documents which should never have left the White House.

When they are declassified, the documents are labeled Declassified.
As has been stated many times, the markings don't mean jack if Trump declassified them. Declassified documents still have the markings. You're regurgitating media/admin spin (as if there is a difference). You simply ignore any new information.

If Trump wanted them to leave the Whitehouse, then he had every right to take them, shit for brains.

As has been stated many times, the markings don't mean jack if Trump declassified them. Declassified documents still have the markings. You're regurgitating media/admin spin (as if there is a difference). You simply ignore any new information.

If Trump wanted them to leave the Whitehouse, then he had every right to take them, shit for brains.
Keep believing that the labels mean nothing. Which means that anyone can take any documents they like. Any President could have taken any document other way out, which has never happened before.

If they were all declassified by the move of a wand, why has he not sued to get the first 15 boxes back?

All the documents in those boxes were declassified, right?

I would give it more credibility if it was coming from AG Garland

I really don’t think he cares if Trump runs or not
The process has started, it will run through completion
Trump is a Super Evil Genius, wouldn't you say so Dupe?
Is this why you have ran a 6 year long witch hunt against the man and he keeps outsmarting you?
I realize YOU are a big dummy, but what about Obama, Biden, Clinton, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Paige, Ohr, Baker, Steele, Skirpal, Mueller, FISA, IRS, NSA, FBI, DOJ, CIA and Zealous Lefty Prosecutors all across The Land of The Free? Surely there must be someone among all those people that can "GET TRUMP!"

1660575931822.png

Trump is a Super Evil Genius, wouldn't you say so Dupe?
Is this why you have ran a 6 year long witch hunt against the man and he keeps outsmarting you?
I realize YOU are a big dummy, but what about Obama, Biden, Clinton, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Paige, Ohr, Baker, Steele, Skirpal, Mueller, FISA, IRS, NSA, FBI, DOJ, CIA and Zealous Lefty Prosecutors all across The Land of The Free? Surely there must be someone among all those people that can "GET TRUMP!"

View attachment 682739
You Goofy

Keep believing that the labels mean nothing. Which means that anyone can take any documents they like. Any President could have taken any document other way out, which has never happened before.

If they were all declassified by the move of a wand, why has he not sued to get the first 15 boxes back?

All the documents in those boxes were declassified, right?
The labels mean they were once classified. That's all. Only the president can can take whatever document he likes, dumbfuck. He's the ultimate classifying authority. Why can't you prog morons ever get the facts straight? Furthermore, we don't even know that any documents had such labels. That's what morons like you claim without any proof.

Why was he not sued? That's an imbecile question.

If Trump wanted to, while he was president, he could get his hands on the plans for nuclear weapons and release them to the public. Of course, he would immediately be impeached, but that process would take a few weeks.

Last edited:
The labels mean they were once classified. That's all. Furthermore, we don't even know that any documents had such labels. That's what morons like you claim without any proof.

If Trump wanted to, he could get his hands on the plans for nuclear weapons and release them to the public. Of course, he would immediately be impeached, but that process would take a few weeks.
You know nothin Kimosabe.

But have a very long tongue.

You know nothin Kimosabe.

But have a very long tongue.
The labels mean they were once classified. That's all. Furthermore, we don't even know that any documents had such labels. That's what morons like you claim without any proof.

If Trump wanted to, he could get his hands on the plans for nuclear weapons and release them to the public. Of course, he would immediately be impeached, but that process would take a few weeks.
No, I asked why Trump did not sue to get the January boxes back.

Releasing Nuclear Weapons documents is treason.

Beware of what you wish for Trump.

No, I asked why Trump did not sue to get the January boxes back.

Releasing Nuclear Weapons documents is treason.

Beware of what you wish for Trump.
You're too fucking stupid to bother debating. It's been a week, dumbass.

Forum List

Back