TREASON! Rep. Waltz Says DOD Told Him China Spy Balloons Crossed US During Trump Years But Gen. Mattis DID NOT TELL TRUMP – Thought He Was Too Aggress

As Republicans spent the past few days criticizing the Biden administration over its response to the suspected Chinese spy balloon that flew across the country, an official revealed during a briefing on Saturday that the U.S. was aware of three other instances during the prior administration and one instance earlier in the Biden administration that such an apparatus “transited” the country.

They didn't say if the prior administration was aware did they?

"PRC government surveillance balloons transited the continental United States briefly at least three times during the prior administration and once that we know of at the beginning of this administration, but never for this duration of time."

It wasn't auto-correct..

It was Dumbass.
You really shouldn't claim things you make up. It's a sign of your stupidity and low character. You can continue to attack me personally as an attempt to distract from the thread, but you have proven yourself to be a worthless prick. So I'm just going to ignore you now.

You really shouldn't claim things you make up. It's a sign of your stupidity and low character. You can continue to attack me personally as an attempt to distract from the thread, but you have proven yourself to be a worthless prick. So I'm just going to ignore you now.
It's a sign of your stupidity and low character. You can continue to attack me personally as an attempt to distract from the thread
The mind reels...

I think it important to establish which of us is the lying dirtball...

Here's the definition of 'gleen'..

(obsolete, intransitive) To glisten; to gleam.
View attachment 756894
Wiktionary, the free dictionary › wiki

gleen - Wiktionary

Now feel free to explain why the annoyingly dumb auto-correct would reject the current for the archaic.

Forum List

Back