Lawyer: Assange was offered US pardon by Trump if he cleared Russia

Oh, trump is trump alright, he's just not the criminal that obummer clearly was.

Obama was not a criminal.
Trump might or might not be. What he is though, is a piece of shit human being.

Trump lied to westwall about paying hush money to Stormy Daniels, and about releasing his tax returns. That apparently means Obama is "clearly" a criminal.

You couldn't make up the stupidities these cultists parrot.

I could care less about his legal acts. He isn't required to release his taxes so yet again, I don't care.

I DO CARE about the attempted coup. You don't because you're a fascist.

Oh, trump is trump alright, he's just not the criminal that obummer clearly was.

Yeah, he is. He violated the COTUS on multiple occasions. Killed a US citizen without judicial approval, used the IRS to suppress political groups that were opposed to him, and according to Clapper was directing the coup attempt.

Trump lied to westwall about paying hush money to Stormy Daniels, and about releasing his tax returns. That apparently means Obama is "clearly" a criminal.

I could care less about his legal acts. He isn't required to release his taxes so yet again, I don't care.

Well-said, cultist. Batshit, but well-said.

The only cultist is you little pootin putz. How many of you russian bots are on here anyway?

The only cultist is you little pootin putz. How many of you russian bots are on here anyway?

It's not that you don't care about his tax returns, it's that you don't care he lied to you about it. That makes you a cultist. Go ahead. Own it.

It's not that you don't care about his tax returns, it's that you don't care he lied to you about it. That makes you a cultist. Go ahead. Own it.

His lies hurt him. Thus I don't care. Obummers lies hurt millions of people. You don't care about people so you don't care.

His lies hurt him. Thus I don't care. Obummers lies hurt millions of people. You don't care about people so you don't care.

Oh, yeah. Obviously I don't care. That's the only way you can spin your absurd cultish bullshit - by claiming others don't care about people. That means your argument boils down to you being a better person than me, and if you think that's a valid argument, you're a retarded cultist.

Oh, yeah. Obviously I don't care. That's the only way you can spin your absurd cultish bullshit - by claiming others don't care about people. That means your argument boils down to you being a better person than me, and if you think that's a valid argument, you're a retarded cultist.

No, it's clear you don't care. Not once have you called out the criminal activity of the Dems. Not once.

That's because you don't care if your people break the law.

That makes YOU the cultist.

And here we go again! Not illegal, i don't think..just...corrupt and manipulative..if true:

Lawyer: Assange was offered US pardon if he cleared Russia

A lawyer for Julian Assange said Wednesday that the WikiLeaks founder plans to claim during his extradition hearing that he was offered a pardon by the Trump administration if he agreed to say Russia was not involved in leaking Democratic National Committee emails during the 2016 U.S. election campaign.
Assange is fighting extradition to the United States on spying charges, and his full court hearing is due to begin next week.
At a preliminary hearing, lawyer Edward Fitzgerald said that in August 2017, then-Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher visited Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy in London.
Fitzgerald said a statement from another Assange lawyer, Jennifer Robinson, recounted "Mr. Rohrabacher going to see Mr. Assange and saying, on instructions from the president, he was offering a pardon or some other way out, if Mr. Assange ... said Russia had nothing to do with the DNC leaks.”
The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Fake News:

#JOURNALISM:

Screen-Shot-2020-02-21-at-1.17.13-PM-484x600.png

You should try a dash of skepticism.
Well.. ..you should try reading a bit closer...I do believe i said, "If true"?

I also posted the corrected story as soon as it came out...did you not read it..or did the jerking of your knee interfere with your acquisition of pertinent data?
I'm not the one who posted fake news, I posted the correction.
Again....you're an idiot who can't read..I posted the correction..well before you did..so you did nothing...except embarrass yourself..if you are capable of such. Because the congressman offered the pardon without authorization does not mean that Assange or his lawyer was at fault for believing that Trump was behind it..how were they to know that the Congressman was full of shit and out there on his own?

Last edited:
And here we go again! Not illegal, i don't think..just...corrupt and manipulative..if true:

A lawyer for Julian Assange said Wednesday that the WikiLeaks founder plans to claim during his extradition hearing that he was offered a pardon by the Trump administration if he agreed to say Russia was not involved in leaking Democratic National Committee emails during the 2016 U.S. election campaign.
Assange is fighting extradition to the United States on spying charges, and his full court hearing is due to begin next week.
At a preliminary hearing, lawyer Edward Fitzgerald said that in August 2017, then-Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher visited Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy in London.
Fitzgerald said a statement from another Assange lawyer, Jennifer Robinson, recounted "Mr. Rohrabacher going to see Mr. Assange and saying, on instructions from the president, he was offering a pardon or some other way out, if Mr. Assange ... said Russia had nothing to do with the DNC leaks.”
Fake News:

#JOURNALISM:

I also posted the corrected story as soon as it came out...did you not read it..or did the jerking of your knee interfere with your acquisition of pertinent data?
Again....you're an idiot who can't read..I posted the correction..well before you did..so you did nothing...except embarrass yourself..if you are capable of such. Because the congressman offered the pardon without authorization does not mean that Assange or his lawyer was at fault for believing that Trump was behind it..how were they to know that the Congressman was full of shit and out there on his own?

No. I get it. It's not Fake New's fault that they post fake news.
It's not your fault that you believed the constantly fake news and eagerly posted their false smears.
No, the problem is me, accurately pointing out that your post and their report was, yet again, fake news.
Wouldn't it be grand if Fake News was never challenged, like in a Communist Dictatorship? Where folks were in too much fear to call them out on their lies? You might be happier in China.

In 30 pages of threads did anyone show that his is a lie.....that Dana Rorbacher made the offer, without the consent or knowledge of the Trump administration?

In 30 pages of threads did anyone show that his is a lie.....that Dana Rorbacher made the offer, without the consent or knowledge of the Trump administration?
Nope. They are about to run an open Communist for President, truth isn't a big deal to those folks.

Fake News:

#JOURNALISM:

It's not your fault that you believed the constantly fake news and eagerly posted their false smears.
No, the problem is me, accurately pointing out that your post and their report was, yet again, fake news.
Wouldn't it be grand if Fake News was never challenged, like in a Communist Dictatorship? Where folks were in too much fear to call them out on their lies? You might be happier in China.
***yawn***

Another idiot heard from. Wouldn't it be nice if you didn't spin everything to fit your predigested world view? Wouldn't it be nice if all the shyte said about Trump was Fake news? But it's not...and again..I didn't say i believed anything..i just posted a report..that was factual..backed up by the person that made the offer...I actually posted that it might not be true..which is my usual caveat when talking about Assange OR Trump.

Hey..wouldn't if be nice if you actually addressed what i said in my posts..instead of deflecting, ignoring and hewing to your narrative?

But...we're both doomed to disappointment....

Yes...I posted this early in the thread..and some fool posted it again later..claiming that he somehow...had the hot news...LOL!

Nope. They are about to run an open Communist for President, truth isn't a big deal to those folks.
ROTFLMAO! A Trump butt-boy daring to talk about the truth! That's rich!
Your very first word in this post is a lie..so..having openly been outed as a liar..you have no credibility at all..except among your ilk.

Example..I posted exactly that...Yet you neither acknowledge it or even, I guess, read it---thus showing what an idiot you are.

Dare to read this....Lawyer: Assange was offered US pardon by Trump if he cleared Russia

BTW..not a lib..not a Dem..and not voting for Sanders...dumb-ass.

ROTFLMAO! A Trump butt-boy daring to talk about the truth! That's rich!
Your very first word in this post is a lie..so..having openly been outed as a liar..you have no credibility at all..except among your ilk.

Example..I posted exactly that...Yet you neither acknowledge it or even, I guess, read it---thus showing what an idiot you are.

Dare to read this....Lawyer: Assange was offered US pardon by Trump if he cleared Russia

BTW..not a lib..not a Dem..and not voting for Sanders...dumb-ass.
You're parroting Fake News, not a great look.

Fake News:

#JOURNALISM:

***yawn***

Another idiot heard from. Wouldn't it be nice if you didn't spin everything to fit your predigested world view? Wouldn't it be nice if all the shyte said about Trump was Fake news? But it's not...and again..I didn't say i believed anything...
You are the one posted Fake News.
... i just posted a report..that was factual ...
No. It was Fake News.
... wouldn't if be nice if you actually addressed what i said in my posts..instead of deflecting, ...
When it comes to Fake News, all one needs to do is point out that it's fake News. And pointing out that Fake News is Fake News isn't "deflecting".
... ignoring and hewing to your narrative?....
I just pointed out that Fake News, was Fake News. You should probably retract your opening post.

***yawn***

Another idiot heard from. Wouldn't it be nice if you didn't spin everything to fit your predigested world view? Wouldn't it be nice if all the shyte said about Trump was Fake news? But it's not...and again..I didn't say i believed anything...
You are the one posted Fake News.
... i just posted a report..that was factual ...
No. It was Fake News.
... wouldn't if be nice if you actually addressed what i said in my posts..instead of deflecting, ...
When it comes to Fake News, all one needs to do is point out that it's fake News. And pointing out that Fake News is Fake News isn't "deflecting".
... ignoring and hewing to your narrative?....
I just pointed out that Fake News, was Fake News. You should probably retract your opening post.
Nope...your word is shit...so you saying something is 'fake news' means shit.

ignorance is not a great look..yet you wear it so proudly!

Forum List

Back