Trump lawyer says she's told him all litigation involving the former president 'will stop' if he announces he's not running for office in 2024

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Of course, who disagrees with this assessment?

It's difficult to make a self described narcissist billionaire a sympathetic figure, but, his enemies have done so.

lawyer for Donald Trump said all investigations into the former president would stop if he were to announce he won't run for president in 2024.

"If he's not leading in the polls – I've sat across from him, every time he gets frustrated, I say to him: 'Mr. President, if you would like me to resolve all your litigation, you should announce that you are not running for office, and all of this will stop,'" Trump attorney Alina Habba said on Real America's Voice on Friday. "That's what they want."

She added that Trump was "honestly not surprised" after the Department of Justice executed an FBI raid of Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate, seeking classified documents taken from the White House.

, I say to him: 'Mr. President, if you would like me to resolve all your litigation, you should announce that you are not running for office, and all of this will stop,'" T

I would give it more credibility if it was coming from AG Garland

I really don’t think he cares if Trump runs or not
The process has started, it will run through completion

Would this be the one lawyer who cried because they wouldn't let her inside the search because he already had TWO LAWYERS inside observing.

It's difficult to make a self described narcissist billionaire a sympathetic figure, but, his enemies have done so.

lawyer for Donald Trump said all investigations into the former president would stop if he were to announce he won't run for president in 2024.

"If he's not leading in the polls – I've sat across from him, every time he gets frustrated, I say to him: 'Mr. President, if you would like me to resolve all your litigation, you should announce that you are not running for office, and all of this will stop,'" Trump attorney Alina Habba said on Real America's Voice on Friday. "That's what they want."

She added that Trump was "honestly not surprised" after the Department of Justice executed an FBI raid of Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate, seeking classified documents taken from the White House.
Sounds like political blackmail to me. So the Democrats have turned this country into a 3rd world shithole.

Demoncraps cant beat him at the ballot box, they know it, even with 10 million dead, illegal and pets voting against him, so they must use blackmail tactics to keep him from running. You know who this sounds like...Yeah, you got it, the first 1/2 white, brown turd Obammy.

Sounds like political blackmail to me. So the Democrats have turned this country into a 3rd world shithole.

Demoncraps cant beat him at the ballot box, they know it, even with 10 million dead, illegal and pets voting against him, so they must use blackmail tactics to keep him from running. You know who this sounds like...Yeah, you got it, the first 1/2 white, brown turd Obammy.

I’m sure they blackmailed each other to get their crap IRS billed passed. It’s what they do.

This is what the Democrats can't stop.
1660433582745.png

And, Habba Dabba heard this from who? There are multiple lawsuits, multiple seperate investigations, from different levels, different states, even. There is no one person that could make it all go away, so it sounds like another Team Trump lie, for sympathy. Poor, Poor Donny.

I’m sure they blackmailed each other to get their crap IRS billed passed. It’s what they do.
Not blackmail ,but "favors" to their spouses. Like what Nancy Piglosi does with her husband by leaving classified documents out on the dinner table about CHIP production and then he runs to his broker and buys up CHIP stocks. Yep, nothing to see here....Fucking stupid progressive slaves who have their heads shoved way up their ass.

Alina Habba is a Lawyer who is doing nothing more but to be on Trump's graces.

Not one of Trump's cases, be it in NYC, Georgia or in Florida would go away if he said that he was not running for President.

Trump running or not has nothing do with any one of those cases.

And, Habba Dabba heard this from who? There are multiple lawsuits, multiple seperate investigations, from different levels, different states, even. There is no one person that could make it all go away, so it sounds like another Team Trump lie, for sympathy. Poor, Poor Donny.
For 6 fucking years, the FIB has been lying along with CongressRats about Russian Collusion from a corrupt Ruskie Dossier purchased by Hitlery Clinton and Jimmy "the creep" Comey. And shits like you actually believed it... That is how stupid the Democrat Voter is.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Not blackmail ,but "favors" to their spouses. Like what Nancy Piglosi does with her husband by leaving classified documents out on the dinner table about CHIP production and then he runs to his broker and buys up CHIP stocks. Yep, nothing to see here....Fucking stupid progressive slaves who have their heads shoved way up their ass.
Of course the above could not possibly be another GOP fantasy.

For 6 fucking years, the FIB has been lying along with CongressRats about Russian Collusion from a corrupt Ruskie Dossier purchased by Hitlery Clinton and Jimmy "the creep" Comey. And shits like you actually believed it... That is how stupid the Democrat Voter is.

View attachment 682082
You are fantasizing again. GOP fantasies are very dangerous to GOP followers.

~~~~~~
That's a given... Democrats fear that November 2022 will destroy their narrow majorities in Congress, and they won't be able to push their agenda down the throats of Americans.
Democrats rue the day when Trump is re-elected. That is why short of assassination they they've tried to destroy him.
Don't put an assassination attempt out. They've tried everything in their power to destroy him and it's only made him and his base stronger.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back