Trump lawyer says she's told him all litigation involving the former president 'will stop' if he announces he's not running for office in 2024

Yeah, it does work that way, shit for brains. Whether it goes into the National Archives is another issue. Trumps lawyers were negotiating that.
Why did his attorney lie?

At least one lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump signed a written statement in June asserting that all material marked as classified and held in boxes in a storage area at Mr. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and club had been returned to the government, four people with knowledge of the document said.

The written declaration was made after a visit on June 3 to Mar-a-Lago by Jay I. Bratt, the top counterintelligence official in the Justice Department’s national security division.

lawyer for Donald Trump said all investigations into the former president would stop if he were to announce he won't run for president in 2024.

"If he's not leading in the polls – I've sat across from him, every time he gets frustrated, I say to him: 'Mr. President, if you would like me to resolve all your litigation, you should announce that you are not running for office, and all of this will stop,'" Trump attorney Alina Habba said on Real America's Voice on Friday. "That's what they want."

She added that Trump was "honestly not surprised" after the Department of Justice executed an FBI raid of Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate, seeking classified documents taken from the White House.

I do not believe the investigations would stop against Trump if he decided not to run, and maybe not even if and when he dies. The hatred against him and by extension those who support him is unequivocable and IMHO they are going to use every available means of persecution against whoever follows Trump as the front man or woman for the GOP, warranted or not. For the democrats it's not about tying a man to a crime, it's about tying a crime to a man, enough to the point where he or she is political damaged. IOW, our DOJ is now totally politicized and weaponized. And that will not change if Trump goes away.

I do not believe the investigations would stop against Trump if he decided not to run, and maybe not even if and when he dies. The hatred against him and by extension those who support him is unequivocable and IMHO they are going to use every available means of persecution against whoever follows Trump as the front man or woman for the GOP, warranted or not. For the democrats it's not about tying a man to a crime, it's about tying a crime to a man, enough to the point where he or she is political damaged. IOW, our DOJ is now totally politicized and weaponized. And that will not change if Trump goes away.
Once Trump becomes President, he can open investigations on all these sleazy weasels, like Letitia James.

Once Trump becomes President, he can open investigations on all these sleazy weasels, like Letitia James.

And nothing will come of it, he got rid of a few sleazy weasels but more of them come to replace them and nothing really changes. Nor will it change IMHO for whoever follows Trump, be it DeSantis or whoever. It isn't enough that the media, academia, and Hollywood are against any opposition to the progressive liberal agenda, now the DOJ and other federal agencies are too. They're supposed to be unbiased and impartial, but clearly they ain't. Hate to say it bro, but I think we're fucked unless this country takes a hard turn back to the Right and doesn't weaken.

The Democrat Party is so insane with hate that they will continue their fanatical attacks on Trump for decades even after he is dead.

Of course, who disagrees with this assessment?

It's difficult to make a self described narcissist billionaire a sympathetic figure, but, his enemies have done so.

lawyer for Donald Trump said all investigations into the former president would stop if he were to announce he won't run for president in 2024.

"If he's not leading in the polls – I've sat across from him, every time he gets frustrated, I say to him: 'Mr. President, if you would like me to resolve all your litigation, you should announce that you are not running for office, and all of this will stop,'" Trump attorney Alina Habba said on Real America's Voice on Friday. "That's what they want."

She added that Trump was "honestly not surprised" after the Department of Justice executed an FBI raid of Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate, seeking classified documents taken from the White House.
The Law is the Law.....the DOJ does not care if he runs or not. Please people....get a grip.

If you don't take classied documents out of the WH....YOU DON'T GET INVESTIGATED. You don't incite a mob on J6.....YOU DONT GET INVESTIGATED.

You continually blame others for trump's bad decisions.

If you don't take classied documents out of the WH....YOU DON'T GET INVESTIGATED. You don't incite a mob on J6.....YOU DONT GET INVESTIGATED.

You continually blame others for trump's bad decisions.
Oh....and You don't try to get the Georgia SoS to "find" you votes.....YOU DON'T GET INVESTIGATED.

Last edited:
Why did his attorney lie?

At least one lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump signed a written statement in June asserting that all material marked as classified and held in boxes in a storage area at Mr. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and club had been returned to the government, four people with knowledge of the document said.

The written declaration was made after a visit on June 3 to Mar-a-Lago by Jay I. Bratt, the top counterintelligence official in the Justice Department’s national security division.

How do you know she was lying?

They already did.
Voters beat Trump at the ballot box, nobody else.

Joseph R. Biden Jr. [D]
Main OpponentDonald J. Trump [R]
Electoral VoteWinner: 306Main Opponent: 232

2020 National Popular Vote Tracker - Cook Political Report​

https://www.cookpolitical.com › 2020-national-popular-v...

StateCertified?BidenVotesTrumpVotesOtherVotesBiden ShareTrump...
U.S. TotalYes81,282,91674,223,3692,891,44151.3%46.9%
15 Key Battlegrounds31,908,24833,002,287950,35448.4%50.1%
Non‑Battlegrounds49,374,66841,221,0821,941,08753.4%44.5%

Of course, who disagrees with this assessment?

It's difficult to make a self described narcissist billionaire a sympathetic figure, but, his enemies have done so.

So Xi's Biden Regime have agreed to stop their pogrom against Trump if he doesn't run?

So Biden and the Reich admit this is just them tampering with the 2024 election.

Voters beat Trump at the ballot box, nobody else.

Joseph R. Biden Jr. [D]
Main OpponentDonald J. Trump [R]
Electoral VoteWinner: 306Main Opponent: 232

2020 National Popular Vote Tracker - Cook Political Report

https://www.cookpolitical.com › 2020-national-popular-v...

StateCertified?BidenVotesTrumpVotesOtherVotesBiden ShareTrump...
U.S. TotalYes81,282,91674,223,3692,891,44151.3%46.9%
15 Key Battlegrounds31,908,24833,002,287950,35448.4%50.1%
Non‑Battlegrounds49,374,66841,221,0821,941,08753.4%44.5%

Then why is the Reich using the Gestapo to rig the election now?

Obviously the Nazis know you can't beat him in a free and fair election, and you know you can't pull the same crap you did in 2020 a second time.

democrats win elections the old fashioned way

With armed thugs

What's the point of debating someone who lies all the time?
That's why Trump shouldn't be allowed to run for President.

All he'll do is lie during the presidential debates, and everybody knows it.
So what's the point?

Forum List

Back