TREASON! Rep. Waltz Says DOD Told Him China Spy Balloons Crossed US During Trump Years But Gen. Mattis DID NOT TELL TRUMP – Thought He Was Too Aggress

Well maybe if somebody told Trump about the problem he would have done the same thing, and probably better.
A well "maybe" and "if" huh? They don't apply because they weren't looking. If they were looking then they could have told the Trumpyone but since they weren't it's a moot point.

A well "maybe" and "if" huh? They don't apply because they weren't looking. If they were looking then they could have told the Trumpyone but since they weren't it's a moot point.
Notice how the default position is "worse than Buchanan would have done it better"..

Clearly not if his of Sec Def thought it best not to tell him.

Tell whether it happened and they didn't tell Trump, or it didn't happen, make up your mind! Ya can't have both sunshine!

If found to be true, he should e immediately court marshalled & maybe even tried for treason.

Purge the wokesters & political partisans from the military, there is no place for them there.
Milley, Mattis, Austin- all are more politicians than soldiers
There are a lot of traitors in the gummit

But only the nobody traitors or seeming traitors ever gets in trouble.. I think of that Navy guy who only took pics of the INSIDE of his submarine and he got into hot water, possibly jail time, but the witch who Bleach Bit her devices or smashed them to smitherines so as to obstruct justice... hide information from We the People... no problem

FoSBOQiXwAIHRDr
How about this

Lib sits at the desk like dude in photo

Words say:

"I think I'm done being an expert on morals (since I don't have any... but it was fun accusing Trump of all that stuff... ). Now I'm ready to be a climate expert even though I haven't got one clue about climate.."

How about this

Words say:

"I think I'm done being an expert on morals (since I don't have any... but it was fun accusing Trump of all that stuff... ). Now I'm ready to be a climate expert even though I haven't got one clue about climate.."
Isn't climate expertise the wheelhouse of every Trump fluffing Rush widow?

Along with Virology..

And Economics...

How about this

Words say:

Here's "a guy sitting at a desk", talking climate..
How about this

Words say:

1172289651.jpg.jpg

They must have been looking if they knew about it and didn't tell Trump.

Based on the FACT that Maddis has denied this ever happening and this completely having been debunked, WHEN ARE THE MODS GOING TO KICK THIS THREAD TO 'CONSPIRACY THEORY'?

Based on the FACT that Maddis has denied this ever happening and this completely having been debunked, WHEN ARE THE MODS GOING TO KICK THIS THREAD TO 'CONSPIRACY THEORY'?
Since you mention it. Now is as good a time as any.

Forum List

Back