Lawmaker introduces bill banning the sale of fur coats in New York

I don't think this law is going to be very popular in New York in the winter.
Still lots of fur coats around, don't you think?
Or maybe not. When I bought a second hand mink for $20 at a flea market to wear when it was below zero here, I got some pretty filthy looks at the grocery store. Mighty warm though.

She wants to ban fur coats because they are unfashionable. This is taking the fashion police too far.

I personally would not wear a real fur coat. I don't want a law about it.

Good! There are plenty of faux fur coats out there that look and feel like the real thing. The only ones who should be wearing a fur coat is the animal who it belongs to.

If we are going to pass fashion laws, death penalty for wearing white shoes past labor day. Immediately administered.

Good! There are plenty of faux fur coats out there that look and feel like the real thing. The only ones who should be wearing a fur coat is the animal who it belongs to.
Faux fur coats are NOT as warm as real ones. I wanted mink snowpants to go with the coat. Not a single bit of ice cold air or snow filled wind could get through that coat. I often think of it when it is bitterly cold and I am wondering how the critters manage. Then I remember.

And black women should stop wearing human hair wigs made from the hair of white women. It's worse than cultural appropriation.

Faux fur coats are NOT as warm as real ones. I wanted mink snowpants to go with the coat. Not a single bit of ice cold air or snow filled wind could get through that coat. I often think of it when it is bitterly cold and I am wondering how the critters manage. Then I remember.
How ever anyone feels about fur coats there should certainly not be a law against them. It's outrageous. If you don't like fur coats, don't wear one. Stop speaking to anyone you know that has one but in no way pass a law against them.

Do you know how those animals are skinned for those coats? Many are skinned alive. I could never wear a real fur coat no matter how cold it is. Wool is warm too. That also what layers are for.

leave my coat alone, leave my burgers alone, leave my fries alone, leave my guns alone, leave my soda alone, leave my cigar alone, LEAVE ME ALONE!

https://nypost.com/2019/03/17/lawma...utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

The Internet Went Crazy For Hillary Clinton's Leather Jacket

ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ'S WORN-OUT SHOES TO BE EXHIBITED

giphy.gif

Do you know how those animals are skinned for those coats? Many are skinned alive. I could never wear a real fur coat no matter how cold it is. Wool is warm too. That also what layers are for.
Just speaking practically. I have never and would never harm or kill a critter, but I eat them. Nowdays I wear down, which is probably bad news for the geese, too.

----------------------------------- years ago one of my neighbors owned a Mink Ranch . The mink or resource animals were injected with a dose of 'nicotene' before skinning . They were DEAD before skinning and the income from the skins partially supported an American Family in a very rural area where there were no jobs KMom .

Forum List

Back