Prolific Goal Scorer Mike Bossy, NHL Hall Of Famer who won 4 straight Stanley Cups with NY Islanders in the from 1980 to 1983, dead of cancer at 65

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he played his entire career with the Islanders. was an All-Star every other year. Ann Coulter is a big Islanders fan. i sent her my condolences on twitter

FQYpTWkXsAggUTR

• Banned
Arguably the greatest goal scorer in NHL history.
other than Gretzky lol...i'm not much of an NHL watcher, though i follow and read about it, but i wanna see some skin like in UFC, wrestling, and basketball...also i can hardly see the puck

Often overlooked by NHL fans, but he was dominant in an injury shortened career. Like Orr, robbed over even greater success. Five Finals and four Cups in only 10 seasons, on top of highest goals per game. Just dominant.

RIP.

other than Gretzky lol...i'm not much of an NHL watcher, though i follow and read about it, but i wanna see some skin like in UFC, wrestling, and basketball...also i can hardly see the puck

Not other than Gretzky, including Gretzky. While Gretzky is the GOAT, Mike Bossy has the highest career goals per game average, a bit ahead of Super Mario. Gretzky is 8th.

• Banned
Not other than Gretzky, including Gretzky. While Gretzky is the GOAT, Mike Bossy has the highest career goals per game average, a bit ahead of Super Mario. Gretzky is 8th.

didn't know that. Bossy is boss!

Forum List

Back