Black Lives MAGA Hosts Trump's Latest PR Stunt for Black Voters

Look at all these thousands of black trump supporters. Oops, they don't exist.

I stopped watching that disrespectful propagandist POS a little past the half way mark. He just couldn't respect the opinions of other people. He doesn't have to agree with them, but he should respect the fact that they are willing to publicly voice their views. He's a bigot and a racist.

The video narration is what's called propaganda. See that, even a common sissy boy can sell that shit on video today, isn't the internet grand?

Biden repeats the same old stunt year after year with died-in-the wool Black Democrats by telling them how bad they have it in America, how more bad things are going to happen to them to the point of threatening them if the don’t vote for him they will no longer be Black.

Is really progressing things for Blacks or is it simply a tried and true method for keeping the Black votes in line?

The video narration is what's called propaganda. See that, even a common sissy boy can sell that shit on video today, isn't the internet grand?
I'm black. I know the truth of this. You wish. [ropaganda is that a bunch of blacks are going to support Trump. But that ain't going to happen.

I stopped watching that disrespectful propagandist POS a little past the half way mark. He just couldn't respect the opinions of other people. He doesn't have to agree with them, but he should respect the fact that they are willing to publicly voice their views. He's a bigot and a racist.

There was nothing disrespectful about that. Seems that you racist whites have this double standard whereby whites can criticize other whites of opposing political views but blacks can't. Disrespect is blacks who choose to support white supremacy amd that's what those black trump supporters are doing.

Seems as if for the last 3.5 years you guys have been worried about fooling enough blacks into voting for white supremacy. I think I counted no more than 8 blacks from the Bronx in that video. That's no evidence of shitloads of blacks leaving the democratic party or supporting trump.

I'm black. I know the truth of this. You wish. [ropaganda is that a bunch of blacks are going to support Trump. But that ain't going to happen.
Ah. You're black-privileged to black information. Sounds ghetto.

There was nothing disrespectful about that. Seems that you racist whites have this double standard whereby whites can criticize other whites of opposing political views but blacks can't. Disrespect is blacks who choose to support white supremacy amd that's what those black trump supporters are doing.

He went way beyond criticizing, he tried to belittle them personally. All the while spewing commiecrat talking points. That says all I need to know about him. He's a commiecrat propagandist.

How ironic that this racist commentator had only blacks and whites agreeing and working together video/photos. Black racist.

Ah. You're black-privileged to black information. Sounds ghetto.
More dumb whiteness. It's called living as a black person. Black privilege doesn't exist. What MAGA calls black privilege is what sane people call not being able to say and do racist things to blacks.

Forum List

Back