Trump Supporter Threatened To Kill Ilhan Omar To Keep Her From Doing Her Job & Called Her Terrorist!

Maybe we can get the guy who shot up the Republican Congressmen at the ball field to take out Ilhan (the Terrorist) Omar.

No.

I may disagree with her but calling for her death is beyond disgusting. I disagree with Trump also and many politicians but never will I support the idea of assassination unless it is against someone like Stalin, Hitler or Mao and she is not them and none of our politicians deserve those threats or attempts on their lives...

I wish Omar were doing her job rather than representing the interests of Islamist anti Israel organizations like CAIR.

Mullah Omar represents the muslims of the muslim brotherhood. It would be no great loss if she was taken out.

Number one.....this is Buzzfeed. They're nothing but a liberal gossip site.
Buzzfeed provided the Democrats with the story that started the Russian Collusion hoax.
Buzzfeed also created the Covington H.S. controversy and were totally discredited.
:290968001256257790-final:
Now......what real Trump supporter would make idle threats while screaming to journalists that he loves Trump?
Does he really love Trump?
A liberal New Yorker.:cuckoo:..who claims he loves Trump...come...on!!!
Think people!!!!

Maybe we can get the guy who shot up the Republican Congressmen at the ball field to take out Ilhan (the Terrorist) Omar.

No.

I may disagree with her but calling for her death is beyond disgusting. I disagree with Trump also and many politicians but never will I support the idea of assassination unless it is against someone like Stalin, Hitler or Mao and she is not them and none of our politicians deserve those threats or attempts on their lives...
Traitors to this country should be stood up in front of a fire squad, I have no problem with Terrorists bitches being given such a fair treatment.

What a tangled web the political class has sewn. Its almost like in a decade or a little more there are going to be death and carnage fights in the congress.

Forum List

Back