Law enforcement scenario Training 101

Was the man assaulting the screaming woman? Unless he was, do nothing.
If he was attacking the woman consider this:
When the defund group defunds the police and there is no one there to take your call, shoot him in the foot, cause who is he going to call to have you arrested? His social worker?
Now that he can't follow you, go get the victim, provided she was being victimized, and leave the premises.
You don't speak her language and you can't determine whether or not he was actually assaulting her but his behavior when he saw you was highly indicative that he was up to no good

would you let him run away or grab him by the collar and hold him for law enforcement?

And, when the guy draws his sidearm and puts a hole in your head, he can actually claim self defense.

Legally, you can take no action to hold him or stop him, because there's no reason for any intelligent person to believe a crime had been committed...

If I tell him to keep his hands where I can see them and he decides to do the opposite, I don't care if his hands are cold. Bad move on his part.

I'm not a cowboy wannabe. I am though, very confident that I can hit exactly what I aim at. I don't have to kill him to stop him. When a burglar was about to come through my window, I could have blown his head off, but I chose to hit him in the shoulder. Confident, not cowboy.

That would be an incorrect application of deadly force.

Confident or not, if that's how you conduct yourself you shouldn't own a firearm...

Why would I grab him? Why would I get close enough to grab him? I just need to be within shooting distance. With my gun already drawn, if he sticks his hand in his pocket to grab his own gun, I shoot.

...and if he was reaching for his cell phone, you’ve now committed murder.
Exactly correct

that's why the heroes That Walk Among Us have the guts to protect our society by risking their lives and the least we can do is give them the benefit of the doubt

Except when they break the law, as would be the case with Gregory and Travis McMichael...

Let's say a 350 lb Russian Judo Champion is walking down a New York City street any here's a young Asian girl screaming in a language he does not understand...

When he investigates he sees a man he could easily overpower lock eyes with him and then flee in a panic

Is he allowed to grab that individual and call the police while detaining him or does he have to let that man run away and try to figure out whether or not he was committing a crime before he detained him?

How about if our hero wasn't a big powerful man...
Let's say he was a feeble 100lb old man and he had a 9 mm pistol

Would it be legal for him to aim that weapon at the fleeing suspect and Order him to stand tall because the police were on their way?

What if the criminal ran toward him grabbed his gun and started punching him in the face?

Would he be allowed to shoot or would he have to give up his gun and take a knee?

Imagine both these scenarios presented to a court of rational American citizens and tell me what you think they would say
I would say, "Operator, 911"
And the rapist of a young Asian girl would Snicker as he disappeared into the night and you would spend the rest of your life knowing you could have stopped the man who assaulted this child but were too much of a spineless coward to take the risk

I would grab him by the skull and body slam his ass then place my knee right on his neck until the cops arrived

you do you bro

You'd do nothing but cry and run away...

If he was attacking the woman and decided to reach in his pocket to make a call, I am afraid it would be a bad decision. I would shoot the hand while it was in the pocket.

And why do you suppose that you have to kill a man to subdue him? You don't.

Unless you are 100% certain of the situation you put yourself in great peril intervening in any (especially violent) way.

If you’re firing a gun without the intent to kill, you don’t understand the purpose of a gun in self-defense.

And the rapist of a young Asian girl would Snicker as he disappeared into the night and you would spend the rest of your life knowing you could have stopped the man who assaulted this child but were too much of a spineless coward to take the risk

Here's the problem, dipshit:

In your OP, this was your scenario:

Let's say a 350 lb Russian Judo Champion is walking down a New York City street any here's a young Asian girl screaming in a language he does not understand...

When he investigates he sees a man he could easily overpower lock eyes with him and then flee in a panic

There's nothing mentioned there, whatsoever, about any rape, assault, or anything other than a little Asian girl screaming and someone who runs.

This is why no one takes you seriously, and why we all laugh at you; Because you're retarded and it makes us laugh...

And a world where each and every one of us is afforded the right to possess and carry firearms in pursuance of the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America.

Definitely. I carry multiple self-defense tools, including (but not limited to) firearms, almost every time I leave my home. I also take the moral and legal responsibilities of carrying and potentially using those tools, and my martial arts training very seriously.
To each his own.

Years ago, I woke up after hearing noise near my dresser where I kept my wedding rings, and my dear late husband was still asleep. He was excitable and could have woken up only to have a heart attack, so I sat up and told the mask-covered home invader only two words which were, "Please leave." He slipped out of the bedroom, and I heard him tell his accomplice that they needed to leave immediately.

Sometimes, a spoken word said from the heart can compel even a thief to review his options in his victim's favor.

He could have hurt or killed me and my sleeping husband. But he acknowledged my broken heart, left, and his partner left, too. I heard them thundering down the staircase in haste and the downstairs door closing behind them. I prayed and thanked the Lord God for sparing us from any physical harm. God is good.

If I tell him to keep his hands where I can see them and he decides to do the opposite, I don't care if his hands are cold. Bad move on his part.

I'm not a cowboy wannabe. I am though, very confident that I can hit exactly what I aim at. I don't have to kill him to stop him. When a burglar was about to come through my window, I could have blown his head off, but I chose to hit him in the shoulder. Confident, not cowboy.

Confident or not, if that's how you conduct yourself you shouldn't own a firearm...

"X number of rounds center mass of body until the threat is neutralized."

But don't expect me to render aid, because other people's blood can be infected with all kinds of nasty diseases.

Yeah. I'm an :ahole-1:

The section of your response that I highlighted is where your reasoning fails. You have no legal right to use force to defend someone who is not a family member or friend short of obvious evidence that a murder is about to be committed; and even thst varies by state.

You're absolutely incorrect.

With regards to the application of deadly force, the judgement used when protecting a friend or family member is the exact same judgement which is to be used when protecting a stranger. There's no differentiating there...

If you shoot someone who is (or has) attacking me, I’m liable to shoot you in response.

That's silly. If you had a gun, why would you shoot the guy who shot your attacker instead of shooting the attacker yourself?

That's stupid...

Last edited:
To each his own.

Years ago, I woke up after hearing noise near my dresser where I kept my wedding rings, and my dear late husband was still asleep. He was excitable and could have woken up only to have a heart attack, so I sat up and told the mask-covered home invader only two words which were, "Please leave." He slipped out of the bedroom, and I heard him tell his accomplice that they needed to leave immediately.

Sometimes, a spoken word said from the heart can compel even a thief to review his options in his victim's favor.

He could have hurt or killed me and my sleeping husband. But he acknowledged my broken heart, left, and his partner left, too. I heard them thundering down the staircase in haste and the downstairs door closing behind them. I prayed and thanked the Lord God for sparing us from any physical harm. God is good.

True self-defense practitioners pray for peace while we prepare for war. No sane person WANTS to get in a fight.

You were very lucky, and I’m glad to hear that. The result could have been far different and much worse.

To each his own.

True self-defense practitioners pray for peace while we prepare for war. No sane person WANTS to get in a fight.

You were very lucky, and I’m glad to hear that. The result could have been far different and much worse.
That's what all my friends said. I'm pretty sure God watches over silly me. *sigh*

With regards to the application of deadly force, the judgement used when protecting a friend or family member is the exact same judgement which is to be used when protecting a stranger. There's no differentiating there....

No. I have a moral obligation to protect my family, my property, and my friends. I have no obligation; moral, Legsl, or otherwise; to defend you or any other stranger.

That's silly. If you had a gun, why would you shoot the guy who shot your attacker instead of shooting your attacker?

That's stupid...

If I have a gun and I haven’t used it on the individual attacking me, don’t you think maybe there’s a reason? Maybe he’s a family member, a friend, or the altercation just isn’t that serious. If you intervene and shoot him, then I have to consider you a threat to me as well.

With regards to the application of deadly force, the judgement used when protecting a friend or family member is the exact same judgement which is to be used when protecting a stranger. There's no differentiating there....

No. I have a moral obligation to protect my family, my property, and my friends. I have no obligation; moral, Legsl, or otherwise; to defend you or any other stranger.

That's silly. If you had a gun, why would you shoot the guy who shot your attacker instead of shooting your attacker?

That's stupid...

If I have a gun and I haven’t used it on the individual attacking me, don’t you think maybe there’s a reason? Maybe he’s a family member, a friend, or the altercation just isn’t that serious. If you intervene and shoot him, then I have to consider you a threat to me as well.

While there's no legal obligation to use deadly force to protect a stranger, that is allowable in some states.

While there's no legal obligation to use deadly force to protect a stranger, that is allowable in some states.

Alright. I’m somewhat surprised by that, barring an actual threat to loss of life, but I’ll admit to not knowing the intricacies of every state’s regulations. I can say its not something I would ever be likely to do.

Don't care. If the man was assaulting a woman, and I had the means to stop her attacker, I would draw my weapon. Being a small woman myself, but not a stupid one, that man would never get close enough to me to touch me. I have no interest in killing a human, but that decision would be his, not mine.
My conduct is fine. Never killed a soul.

That's what all my friends said. I'm pretty sure God watches over silly me. *sigh*

Then you’re one of the few I’ve ever found thst He does. I still suggest that being prepared and not needing to be is better than the other way around.
I do not fight with actions, sir. Instead, my best shot is to reason with adversaries. Not all of them are brainwashed with fictions created in bong world. Vocabulary is my weapon. I learned this tactic from my high school phys ed teacher, Ms. Eddy. She disallowed swearing and name calling and spent one classroom day challenging the whole class to write down adjectives that would send a message and get results. And that ended all swearing for the duration of the six semesters I spent in that high school. The words on the list had to have at least 7 or more letters in them. I haven't thought of Ms. Eddy for years, but she certainly left a good habit in my life. Funny how powerful the written or spoken word is. Who woulda thunk a superior language lesson would come in a PE class...

Last edited:

Here's the problem, dipshit:

In your OP, this was your scenario:

There's nothing mentioned there, whatsoever, about any rape, assault, or anything other than a little Asian girl screaming and someone who runs.

This is why no one takes you seriously, and why we all laugh at you; Because you're retarded and it makes us laugh...
That's why it's called a judgement scenario

Any normal person would assume something is wrong because she'd be screaming and why else would he flee?

(dumbass)

Forum List

Back