Law enforcement scenario Training 101

I think you're confusing your phone company with the police department.
"That's why, in the years to come, we will have to keep working hard to strike the appropriate balance between our need for security and preserving those freedoms that make us who we are. That means reviewing the authorities of law enforcement, so we can intercept new types of communication, but also build in privacy protections to prevent abuse."
--President Obama, May 23, 2013

The NSA is a Federal Intelligence Agency, not the police.

This is The NSA...

NSA-hq.jpg

This is the police...

gpdforweb.jpg

Got it?

"That's why, in the years to come, we will have to keep working hard to strike the appropriate balance between our need for security and preserving those freedoms that make us who we are. That means reviewing the authorities of law enforcement, so we can intercept new types of communication, but also build in privacy protections to prevent abuse."

This is The NSA...

View attachment 431741

This is the police...

View attachment 431742

Got it?
The cops don't dress as snappy as the feds...

What do you think they do with all that intelligence and surveillance they collect? They share it with your very own small town local police officers who are already intimately familiar with all your habits and every moment of your waking and sleeping life. That's what the fusion centers are for. Once again.

What do you think they do with all that intelligence and surveillance they collect? They share it with your very own small town local police officers who are already intimately familiar with all your habits and every moment of your waking and sleeping life. That's what the fusion centers are for. Once again.
They also collect certain words you type online.

In Colorado there are restrictions. I have to abide by those restrictions. My permit does not grant me the right legal or moral to violate Colorado laws. That same perfectly legal Glock from Georgia will be a problem in Colorado. I would be advised to carry a weapon that meets Colorado’s limits wouldn’t I?

Now Wyoming has Constitutional Carry. Residents don’t need a permit to tote a gun. But that same Constitutional Carry is not covered under the Reciprocity Agreement. That right ends at the State Line. If they carried in Georgia they would be breaking the law.

The old saying. The Devil is in the Details really applies to the law. Because what is legal in one state is absolutely verboten in another. New York does not honor my permit. The fact that I can carry in Georgia doesn’t matter one damned bit in New York.

My Glock is legal in Georgia. But it is illegal in Colorado. I hate to reiterate upon reiteration. But learning the laws is absolutely vital. I believe that should satisfy the Department of Redundancy Department.
Dude they're full of shit at the police station, you're fuckin' “armed and dangerous” and shit, they're full of shit in a court of law, and you're about to be arrested late at night in a bad part of town after your car breaks down and you're trying to figure out how why your brake light bulbs are burning out all the time. It'll be impounded and auctioned off go toward your traffic fines while you're serving your prison time on those out-of-state gun charges. You act like you don't know shit about how a modern court system works to jail your ass on a felony record for all that shit with a civil commitment for mental illness to boot better take your meds you're a danger to yourself or others there's a few Karens or concerned citizens in your community filing a petition to revoke your gun rights right now. Who the fuck you think you're kidding? Even if guns are 100% legal no question you're still going to jail because the cops don't want you to carry they want your ass in prison, and it's what they want that counts for the judge.

I was involved in a minor fender bender a couple years ago. When the cops arrived I handed over my DL and my Permit. I was heeled around the time. The cop asked if I was carrying then and there. I said yes. He asked me to put it in my car. I said sure. I just didn’t want to be fooling with it when he drove up. He watched me out it in the car and close the door.

Now. Why do I mention that? I am well known as an opponent of police misconduct. I am also on record more than once in saying I really do not have an issue with cops shooting an armed suspect. I believe I am reasonable. I say I believe because many on here would say I am certainly not.

That was the only interaction with LEO’s since I got my permit.

I also had a recorder. A dash cam going the whole time and I made sure I was in view of the camera during every exchange. An old Russian Saying made famous by Reagan. Trust. But verify.

Now courts are more than willing to dismiss all charges when you have video of the cops misconduct or planting evidence during the trial. Video is great for that. It is why Cops object to being recorded. They want the freedom to do as they please while leaving the he said she said to their long and distinguished career.

Everyone was OK. No problems. And I was on my way thirty minutes later. No damage to my car. Ok. A bumper panel popped out of the snap mount. I popped it back in and was done.

My determination to deal in reality and truth means I always start calmly. It is much easier than starting out hostile. I can always escalate. I can’t deescalate as easily.

we are neighbors and we detest each other. Every day is insults and threats.

As a long time city-dweller, I can't wrap my head around the concept of talking to your neighbors.

I live in a rural area. I speak to my neighbors nearly every day. We often go down to the end of the road and go shooting together.

And while we are on things we have trouble believing. How many of your fellow cops, if you are a cop, have died from COVID now?

I had a permit too, and the cops just followed me around 24×7 and played dirty tricks, set-up after set-up, until they were able to get a doctor to sign off on having me committed to a mental institution and revoke my gun rights for life without recourse or appeal.

Other cops have pulled their guns on me, some have actually fired on me, and they have circulated “armed and dangerous” warnings with my name and face even though I am not wanted for any such serious crimes. They still follow me around constantly, their interactions with me (all too frequent) are felony stops, hands-up, rude demands to see I have any weapons.

Law enforcement officers have been contacting third parties, actively soliciting criminal or civil charges against me, and they have stolen two vehicles of mine -- one was parted out and fenced while I was sitting in jail 90 days for a felony parking ticket charge, and another was towed and impounded after a gang of thieves in law (воры в законе) attempted to murder me by surrounding me on the highway and forcing me to crash into an enormous boulder that had been laid in my lane with their knowledge.

I had a permit too, and the cops just followed me around 24×7 and played dirty tricks, set-up after set-up, until they were able to get a doctor to sign off on having me committed to a mental institution and revoke my gun rights for life without recourse or appeal.

Other cops have pulled their guns on me, some have actually fired on me, and they have circulated “armed and dangerous” warnings with my name and face even though I am not wanted for any such serious crimes. They still follow me around constantly, their interactions with me (all too frequent) are felony stops, hands-up, rude demands to see I have any weapons.

Law enforcement officers have been contacting third parties, actively soliciting criminal or civil charges against me, and they have stolen two vehicles of mine -- one was parted out and fenced while I was sitting in jail 90 days for a felony parking ticket charge, and another was towed and impounded after a gang of thieves in law (воры в законе) attempted to murder me by surrounding me on the highway and forcing me to crash into an enormous boulder that had been laid in my lane with their knowledge.

You are fucking insane...

Last edited:
I see, an internet bad ass. You're the kind of guy who needs to make sure you get a diaper change before leaving the house...
“The kind of guy” -- are you trying to get shot and killed? Or tortured to death more slowly?

Pipe down, bitch...

Can't blame them. Everyone I've ever met from Alaska is nuttier than a squirrel. Something to do with being dark there for half the year. or maybe it's all the drugs and alcohol they consume.

This is The NSA...

View attachment 431741

This is the police...

View attachment 431742

Got it?
The cops don't dress as snappy as the feds...

That's because the feds don't like getting their pressed suits wrinkled. Have you priced dry cleaning and pressing lately?

Can't blame them. Everyone I've ever met from Alaska is nuttier than a squirrel. Something to do with being dark there for half the year. or maybe it's all the drugs and alcohol they consume.
People buy sinsemilla marijuana at the state-licensed dispensary and they're pissed off they can't grow it themselves because it doesn't have any seeds.
That's because the feds don't like getting their pressed suits wrinkled. Have you price dry cleaning lately?
I was at Lowe's the other day -- they sell a home dry-cleaning steam-press kit for government suits -- I don't remember the exact price, well over $2,000. Otherwise there's a “Chinese laundry” -- unless you can afford to patronize another Asian laundromat without some whore calling the cops and serving you off the property without your clothes, and don't get caught at the shopping mall either because that's another loitering criminal trespass harassment charge.

People buy sinsemilla marijuana at the state-licensed dispensary and they're pissed off they can't grow it themselves because it doesn't have any seeds.
That's because the feds don't like getting their pressed suits wrinkled. Have you price dry cleaning lately?
I was at Lowe's the other day -- they sell a home dry-cleaning steam-press kit for government suits -- I don't remember the exact price, well over $2,000. Otherwise there's a “Chinese laundry” -- unless you can afford to patronize another Asian laundromat without some whore calling the cops and serving you off the property without your clothes, and don't get caught at the shopping mall either because that's another loitering criminal trespass harassment charge.

Sounds like you have several issues...

Forum List

Back