Law enforcement scenario Training 101

KingGUERRILLA

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2020
Let's say a 350 lb Russian Judo Champion is walking down a New York City street any here's a young Asian girl screaming in a language he does not understand...

When he investigates he sees a man he could easily overpower lock eyes with him and then flee in a panic

Is he allowed to grab that individual and call the police while detaining him or does he have to let that man run away and try to figure out whether or not he was committing a crime before he detained him?

How about if our hero wasn't a big powerful man...
Let's say he was a feeble 100lb old man and he had a 9 mm pistol

Would it be legal for him to aim that weapon at the fleeing suspect and Order him to stand tall because the police were on their way?

What if the criminal ran toward him grabbed his gun and started punching him in the face?

Would he be allowed to shoot or would he have to give up his gun and take a knee?

Imagine both these scenarios presented to a court of rational American citizens and tell me what you think they would say

Let's say a 350 lb Russian Judo Champion is walking down a New York City street
Then he's not doing anything wrong.
any here's a young Asian girl screaming in a language he does not understand...
Just walk away and mind your own business. She's not talking to you.
Is he allowed to grab that individual and call the police while detaining him
He? Who's he? The answer is no. A thousand times no. The damned cops need to be coerced, compelled, forced and disciplined into minding their own damned business, fornicating with their own lawfully wedded female slaves, and leaving other people alone.

Let's say a 350 lb Russian Judo Champion is walking down a New York City street any here's a young Asian girl screaming in a language he does not understand...

When he investigates he sees a man he could easily overpower lock eyes with him and then flee in a panic

Is he allowed to grab that individual and call the police while detaining him or does he have to let that man run away and try to figure out whether or not he was committing a crime before he detained him?

Would it be legal for him to aim that weapon at the fleeing suspect and Order him to stand tall because the police were on their way?

What if the criminal ran toward him grabbed his gun and started punching him in the face?

Would he be allowed to shoot or would he have to give up his gun and take a knee?

Imagine both these scenarios presented to a court of rational American citizens and tell me what you think they would say

Just shoot him in the nuts and be done with him.

Don't wait for the NYC police to show up. They're notorious for accidentally shooting anyone and everyone within range.

Was the man assaulting the screaming woman? Unless he was, do nothing.
If he was attacking the woman consider this:
When the defund group defunds the police and there is no one there to take your call, shoot him in the foot, cause who is he going to call to have you arrested? His social worker?
Now that he can't follow you, go get the victim, provided she was being victimized, and leave the premises.

When the defund group defunds the police and there is no one there to take your call, shoot him in the foot, cause who is he going to call to have you arrested? His social worker?
Now that he can't follow you, go get the victim, provided she was being victimized, and leave the premises.
You don't speak her language and you can't determine whether or not he was actually assaulting her but his behavior when he saw you was highly indicative that he was up to no good

would you let him run away or grab him by the collar and hold him for law enforcement?

Don't wait for the NYC police to show up. They're notorious for accidentally shooting anyone and everyone within range.
get your balls out of your purse and answer the question

Let's say a 350 lb Russian Judo Champion is walking down a New York City street
Then he's not doing anything wrong.
any here's a young Asian girl screaming in a language he does not understand...
Just walk away and mind your own business. She's not talking to you.
Is he allowed to grab that individual and call the police while detaining him
He? Who's he? The answer is no. A thousand times no. The damned cops need to be coerced, compelled, forced and disciplined into minding their own damned business, fornicating with their own lawfully wedded female slaves, and leaving other people alone.
I'm not sure what kind of spineless sniveling coward you have to be to let the man run away but I guess I can see your point

I myself couldn't live with the knowledge that I let a rapist of a child run off into the night because I was too much of a coward to Simply hold him for law enforcement

and the dramatic accusations flew

Eat shit and live. Off to the ignore list with you...

And the rest of your socks whenever I come across them again. They're pretty easy to spot. You're not even original. Heh heh. Have a nice life.

get your balls out of your purse and answer the question

Fuck off, you cum-guzzling POS. If I want your opinion, I'll ask you for it.

I myself couldn't live with the knowledge that I let a rapist of a child run off into the night because I was too much of a coward to Simply hold him for law enforcement
That's why your attitude needs to be forcibly changed so that you can be better coerced into minding your own business. If some 350lb dude is overweight and needs to go on a diet, he can do that perfectly well on his own without your help. Some skinny-ass foreign bitch of a different nationality screaming on a street corner is not a license for your abject failure to mind your own business.

You don't speak her language and you can't determine whether or not he was actually assaulting her but his behavior when he saw you was highly indicative that he was up to no good

would you let him run away or grab him by the collar and hold him for law enforcement?

Depends on what he was doing when I arrived on the scene. If he was not assaulting her, and he fled, then the danger fled with him. I don't have to understand what she said. With the threat gone, see if she needs assistance. If there are still police to call and he was physically hurting the woman, un-conceal your weapon and hold him at bay until the police arrive.

An individual citizen, in a public environment, regardless of size or armament, has no legal mandate or power to intervene in a conflict between other individuals. Especially not when the individual did not personally witness the event.

The best the citizen can do is to call for assistance, comfort the apparent victim, and try to determine if there are any witnesses willing to talk. It sucks but that’s the way our system works.

Depends on what he was doing when I arrived on the scene. If he was not assaulting her, and he fled, then the danger fled with him. I don't have to understand what she said. With the threat gone, see if she needs assistance. If there are still police to call and he was physically hurting the woman, un-conceal your weapon and hold him at bay until the police arrive.

And once you grab him, if he has a gun he has the right to shoot you between the eyes.

Why would I grab him? Why would I get close enough to grab him? I just need to be within shooting distance. With my gun already drawn, if he sticks his hand in his pocket to grab his own gun, I shoot.

And if he just has cold hands you get charged with murder.

Bunch of internet cowboys.

Forum List

Back