Riot-Wingers

Agit8r

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2010
Monday’s special session at the Oregon Capitol was slightly disrupted as protestors – who appeared to oppose policies closing certain businesses to slow the spread of the coronavirus – tried in vain to get into a largely-empty Capitol.

Aside from dozens of police officers from the Salem Police Department and the Oregon State Police, lawmakers, some staff and reporters were the only ones permitted inside the building on Monday, causing an uproar among protestors, who wanted to be let inside.

Oregon State Police said at about 8:30 a.m. protestors entered the building and at least one used "chemical agents" on officers.

Two hours later, state police and Salem police started to push people out of the Capitol. Bear spray was used against police.

Police made at least two arrests. One of those arrested was identified by Oregon State Police as Ryan Lyles, 41. Lyles was taken to Marion County Jail on multiple charges including trespassing and assaulting a police officer.

At 1:30 p.m. a group of protesters smashed glass doors on the west end of the Capitol, trying to enter the building. Oregon State Police announced there was at least one arrest made following the vandalism.

While protesters were swarming the doors, a Statesman Journal photographer was repeatedly shoved by a group of protesters for capturing the incident.

“At one point we used pepper balls. I don’t know what else," said Lt. Treven Upkes of Salem Police. "When people attempted to come in to the building they actually used pepper spray and other things on officers. In return we used those to separate ourselves and get them to hold that spot. So I don’t know what all was used but I know at least pepper ball was used."

"There may have been other chemical munitions used by the crowd as well on us that seemed to have acted similar to …a CS gas.”

cad067b891110ff474df53f45260e962.jpg

You say you want a revolution?

Starts getting spicy at 1 hour, 20 minutes, 9 seconds.

Last edited:
They sh
Monday’s special session at the Oregon Capitol was slightly disrupted as protestors – who appeared to oppose policies closing certain businesses to slow the spread of the coronavirus – tried in vain to get into a largely-empty Capitol.

Aside from dozens of police officers from the Salem Police Department and the Oregon State Police, lawmakers, some staff and reporters were the only ones permitted inside the building on Monday, causing an uproar among protestors, who wanted to be let inside.

Oregon State Police said at about 8:30 a.m. protestors entered the building and at least one used "chemical agents" on officers.

Two hours later, state police and Salem police started to push people out of the Capitol. Bear spray was used against police.

Police made at least two arrests. One of those arrested was identified by Oregon State Police as Ryan Lyles, 41. Lyles was taken to Marion County Jail on multiple charges including trespassing and assaulting a police officer.

At 1:30 p.m. a group of protesters smashed glass doors on the west end of the Capitol, trying to enter the building. Oregon State Police announced there was at least one arrest made following the vandalism.

While protesters were swarming the doors, a Statesman Journal photographer was repeatedly shoved by a group of protesters for capturing the incident.

“At one point we used pepper balls. I don’t know what else," said Lt. Treven Upkes of Salem Police. "When people attempted to come in to the building they actually used pepper spray and other things on officers. In return we used those to separate ourselves and get them to hold that spot. So I don’t know what all was used but I know at least pepper ball was used."

"There may have been other chemical munitions used by the crowd as well on us that seemed to have acted similar to …a CS gas.”

They all should go to Portland to riot, the left rioted all summer and the left didn’t care.

So for the last 8 months we have democrat liberal Gay progressive BLM whatever ideologs ACTUALLY burning down cities and destroying public property and intimidating everybody. But then THIS?

That's gonna happen more and more as people get fed up with the fascist democrat thugs. They won't stop so they get what they ask for.

Fun. That's what happens when lawmakers trying to meet behind closed doors away from the public and violating the constitution.

Another one coming up Jan. 6th in DC.

"I COULD NOT HAVE LOST!"
1608599177719.png

YOU WHINERS ARE CRACKING ME UP! You must be having a miserable Christmas! Ho Ho and Ho.... :thewave:

Fun. That's what happens when lawmakers trying to meet behind closed doors away from the public and violating the constitution.

"I COULD NOT HAVE LOST!"
View attachment 432034

You're whistling past the graveyard, dude.

I want to see the Proud Boys go up against the Capital Police....They will show how totally stupid they are. I HOPE YOU RE FIRST IN LINE!

You gonna be there? What will you be wearing?

"I COULD NOT HAVE LOST!"
View attachment 432034

I want to see the Proud Boys go up against the Capital Police....They will show how totally stupid they are. I HOPE YOU RE FIRST IN LINE!

You are Frigin Hilarious!

"I COULD NOT HAVE LOST!"
View attachment 432034

You are Frigin Hilarious!

ok.

Forum List

Back