"Bombshell Report": Jared Kushner Set Up Shell Company That Funded Hundreds Of Millions Of Campaign Funds To Trump Family

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Jared Kushner helped set up a shell company that secretly paid President Donald Trump’s family members and spent nearly half of his 2020 campaign’s funds.

The president’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser directed his sister-in-law Lara Trump, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence and Trump campaign CFO Sean Dollman to sit on the shell company’s board, a source familiar with the operation told Business Insider.

The company, which was incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corporation and American Made Media Consultants LLC, spent $617 million of the campaign’s $1.26 billion war chest, according to campaign finance records.

The sister in law as Vice President, and Mike Pence's nephew as a board member? WTF?
I'm going to get a special kind of satisfaction watching this piece of shit go to jail.

Jared Kushner helped set up a shell company that secretly paid President Donald Trump’s family members and spent nearly half of his 2020 campaign’s funds.

The president’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser directed his sister-in-law Lara Trump, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence and Trump campaign CFO Sean Dollman to sit on the shell company’s board, a source familiar with the operation told Business Insider.

The company, which was incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corporation and American Made Media Consultants LLC, spent $617 million of the campaign’s $1.26 billion war chest, according to campaign finance records.

The sister in law as Vice President, and Mike Pence's nephew as a board member? WTF?
I'm going to get a special kind of satisfaction watching this piece of shit go to jail.

TDS Thread Number 10,117

ZOMG!!! What stupid fucks!! They spent on ads instead of Dominion machines!!

I'll wait for a more reputable source.

Behind a paywall..but pretty reputable, i think.

No Idea where to go with this.. this couldn't possibly be a tit for tat thing Vs Biden Hunter/Ukraine corruption/Buying power thing? just a coincidence.

The Trump Crime Family.

How much more butt hurt do you have left? For the last 5 years you have let Trump live inside your empty head.

Not sure if I should laugh at your obsession or feel sorry for you.

Business insider isn't exactly a liberal rag.

There's really only one thing left we can ask these toads. Have you had enough of being stupid yet? LOl! Did you really think Trump wasn't going to steal your money, just like he did to all those students from Trump university? Or the millions he stole from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer? I'll say one thing for this monster of a thief. No one crowd of people in US history can top stupid like Trump supporters. And Trump managed to make that happen. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

“The president’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser directed his sister-in-law Lara Trump, Vice President Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence and Trump campaign CFO Sean Dollman to sit on the shell company’s board, a source familiar with the operation told Business Insider.” ibid

Trump’s Nepotism White House can’t be gone soon enough; it’s like something from the Middle Ages.

No Idea where to go with this.. this couldn't possibly be a tit for tat thing Vs Biden Hunter/Ukraine corruption/Buying power thing? just a coincidence.
This came out before the Hunter Biden announcement on being investigated, I believe....? let me see if i can remember where i heard it or read about it before.... if and when I find a link, I'll post it.... (not the specifics, but a general story on how they were found to use the funds in a crooked way)

Forum List

Back