Joe’s Vision For America

Joe has put his vision on the net but most of you wont read it. You prefer short bits so here it comes in a way you can understand for 4 simple areas. I’ll add on later after you chew on this.

1. Biden Tax plan raises taxes $3.4T with 80% coming from top 1%. I’ll start right away with elephant in the room. We are where we are. We do need to raise incoming tax receipts. He has an ambitious plan but is funding it from those who can pay it. None of you reading this will be affected.
  2. Biden’s budget plan includes public investments in
    1. Education
      1. Universal access to Pre-K
      2. 2 years paid community college if you want it
      3. Tuition free for families under $125K
    2. Infrastructure
      1. $1.6T in water and transit Infrastructure along with some energy projects
    3. New housing assistance
    4. 12 weeks of universal paid maternity leave
    5. Boosts Social Security for elderly poor who had low lifetime earnings
  3. Biden is expanding healthcare but not to universal healthcare
    1. Expands ACA marketplances and subsidies for middle class
    2. Invests in elder care and makes Medicare available as young as 60
    3. Claims to offset spending with negotiating lower drug prices
  4. Biden addresses Immigration reform
    1. Reverses child separation policy
    2. Reinstates reasonable asylum policies
    3. Invests in case processing power not detention (in or out, not held in limbo)
    4. Kills the DOD funding of wall but does include money for border security
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers
    7. No DACA or pathway to citizen ship in the platform but will be pressured from Dems for sure

TAX OTHER PEOPLE NOT MEEEEEEEEE

I make $140k a year in NYC, my taxes will have to go up.

Fuck you and fuck Biden.
If you are $140k you aren’t near the top 1%. Heck... you’re barely above average in NYC.

Joe has put his vision on the net but most of you wont read it. You prefer short bits so here it comes in a way you can understand for 4 simple areas. I’ll add on later after you chew on this.

1. Biden Tax plan raises taxes $3.4T with 80% coming from top 1%. I’ll start right away with elephant in the room. We are where we are. We do need to raise incoming tax receipts. He has an ambitious plan but is funding it from those who can pay it. None of you reading this will be affected.
    1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    3. Invests in case processing power not detention (in or out, not held in limbo)
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers
    7. No DACA or pathway to citizen ship in the platform but will be pressured from Dems for sure

Fuck you and fuck Biden.
If you are $140k you aren’t near the top 1%. Heck... you’re barely above average in NYC.

Single, not family.

The average salary in NYC is $74k, and I am nearly double that, would be closer to double if raises weren't cancelled this year.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Wow, not nearly enough under Biden's plan to raise your taxes. And Bootsie is finally right about something, that's middle class at best in NYC.

They will have to if they want to raise the money in question, because they ain't getting 3.4 Trillion from just the 1% unless they pass a wealth tax and confiscate.

I'm sure during these bad economic times they will be borrowing which you should be fine with considering how much Trump did when the economy was in great shape. Nobody needs your "wealth".

Feds will raise taxes, States will raise taxes, cities will raise taxes, all to keep government nice and bloated, just the way prog douchebags like you want it.

Feds will raise taxes over $400k, sure. Biden doesn't control state, city or local taxes.

Anyway, believe what you want but your mediocre salary is safe.
The war Trump went through for the last 4 years is not going to be forgotten. There are two TAX planks by Biden to pay for all of this. Big increases for 400 thousand dollars and more in income and massive increases in capital gains as to the same rate in income taxes. This will pay for everything and none of us in the peasant class will be affected. The real taxes are high. Real high. Combining all of those taxes and it is incredible. It is not about mediocre salaries. It is about that at one time without taxes, people were not dying by starvation and not as impoverished as we are told today with all of the programs and taxes.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers
1. More taxes. That’s great. We have a spending problem, joe. Not a tax issue. But do what liberals do... keep spending like no tomorrow and try to tax your way out of it. I’d bet good money his tax increase doesn’t cover the spending, but hey what’s the difference at this point?
2. EDUCATION: So throw more money at schools. Again, the typical lib solution to throw money at problems. We spend more per pupil than any other country (I believe, I’m nearly certain we are in the top 3). Yet our performance slips year after year. It isn’t a funding issue, it’s a management/curriculum/cultural
Issue. The downward trend started nearly exactly when the Department of Education was established. Free college, free this/that, more loans for people to go to school. Government involvement in providing loans is the reason for the soaring tuition and student debt!!! Stop giving loans for anything and everything. We can get into the details of this if you’d like, but I’ll spare us for now.
INFRASTRUCTURE: same old song and dance. Does it need to be done, yes. Is it the job of the federal government, yes to some degree. Will a bunch of money get pissed away on pork barrel projects, pay offs to unions to repave roads that were just paved, etc... better believe it.
HOUSING ASSISTANCE: don’t know what this entails. I am for helping the poor. However I bet this is a bunch more HUD social engineering. Guess we will see.
PAID MATERNITY LEAVE: ok
SOCIAL SECURITY: ok. How about we stop bleeding the system due to disability fraud? Tons of money goes out the window because of bullshitnsocial security disability. I see it every single day... people on SSDI for absolute bullshit reasons. Also putting kids on it for ADHD and other “behavioral and learning disabilities” which are BS, the parents (leeches themselves) have figured out a way to scam more money and get their kids diagnosed with all sorts of shit.
In addition, why do we give SS benefits to immigrants? People who don’t pay in get paid out. I see this one fairly frequently as well, how much is that costing us? How about we clean up the abuse and take the money saved and use it to increase benefits?
3. HEALTHCARE “INVESTMENTS”... aka more government involvement. As usual... throw money at it by way of subsidizing. Government involvement keeps driving costs up and up. How about we try some of the other proposals for controlling costs and we do it at the state level to have multiple different experiments going, see which works best.

Maybe I’ll come back and keep going if I have some time.
The immigration one should be a real winner.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers
I think you're a very stupid person. I will give Joe and the Democrats a chance and won't judge them prematurely. It is a mistake IMO to punish success aka tax the top 1% more. Until we tackle expenses we will always run a deficit.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Single, not family.

The average salary in NYC is $74k, and I am nearly double that, would be closer to double if raises weren't cancelled this year.
You do get that you are nowhere near top 1% correct? Math works in your universe?

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Single, not family.

You do get that you are nowhere near top 1% correct? Math works in your universe?

I know, and I'm saying they will have to dip well below the 1% to make up the deficit numbers they want to make up, unless they go with a wealth tax instead of just boosting income taxes on the "1%"

You claimed I was barely above average, I discounted that. In fact some data says median household income is lower, say $58k or so, making my income between double and triple NYC average.

Now instead of taking your correction like a fucking man you try to deflect and bring up the 1% thing.

Democrats are brilliant aren't they?!?

They hate tax breaks for the "rich corporations", but love tax hikes that force those rich corporations out of the country. SMH

Joe's vision for America is plenty of 11 year old girls and lots of nap time.

He is there to announce policy, not make it.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Well, no surprises. Judging from the replies they aren't reading it.
Read this. BLM pressures Democrats to embrace bill described as 'roadmap for prison abolition'

That's what we need Fox News interpretation of BLM. Your article is from November 20th and looking at Biden's plan there is no mention of abolishing prisons. You would know that if you actually read it, dingbat.

You never read it you twat

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Read this. BLM pressures Democrats to embrace bill described as 'roadmap for prison abolition'

That's what we need Fox News interpretation of BLM. Your article is from November 20th and looking at Biden's plan there is no mention of abolishing prisons. You would know that if you actually read it, dingbat.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

The Breathe Act isn't mentioned by Biden now is it?

Even though he doesn't appear to support it the Breathe Act only eliminates federal prisons, not state but again, doesn't appear to be apart of Biden's plan. I believe the Democrats rejected the Breathe Act in their 2020 platform.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Single, not family.

I know, and I'm saying they will have to dip well below the 1% to make up the deficit numbers they want to make up, unless they go with a wealth tax instead of just boosting income taxes on the "1%"

You claimed I was barely above average, I discounted that. In fact some data says median household income is lower, say $58k or so, making my income between double and triple NYC average.

Now instead of taking your correction like a fucking man you try to deflect and bring up the 1% thing.
I am just reinforcing that the vast majority of taxes are coming from those who received the tax break which is the 1%. It’s crazy that the republicans wont agree to anyone paying any taxes. It’s kneed jerk. You just did it. Most from the 1% and most of the rest from the next 9%. 90% of America is not going to be affected.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Single, not family.

I am just reinforcing that the vast majority of taxes are coming from those who received the tax break which is the 1%. It’s crazy that the republicans wont agree to anyone paying any taxes. It’s kneed jerk. You just did it. Most from the 1% and most of the rest from the next 9%. 90% of America is not going to be affected.

Most Americans to include Marty don't understand they are closer to minimum wage than wealthy yet somehow they think they are going to strike it rich one day. It's like an Amway distributor's dreams but even more unrealistic.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Single, not family.

my next raise will be affected. my 401k will be affected when my dividends are lower.

Taxation should be to fund government, a limited government, not a way to "get back" at people better off than we are.

The funny thing is Biden will probably remove the SALT cap on local taxes being deductible, and guess who benefits from that?

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers
Left of Center. I wouldn't have voted for him against an actual republican, but there you are.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Single, not family.

Most Americans to include Marty don't understand they are closer to minimum wage than wealthy yet somehow they think they are going to strike it rich one day. It's like an Amway distributor's dreams but even more unrealistic.

Nope, I am going to be comfortable and live the way I want to live. I don't need to strike it rich. Considering I'm only 45 and over $600k in my 401k already I am pretty much set, and as an Engineer I can work until i get carried out as long as I keep my marbles.

And a person my age who is only making minimum wage has made some very poor life choices, but we want to somehow reward them while punishing me and others who made better choices and thus make better money.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

You and everyone else my friend. He won't get the money he needs by taxing any Corp or person who makes 400,000 or more so you can bet he will be raising everyone's taxes.

Goggle that list of shit he wants to do. What's on here is the tip of the ice burg.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Single, not family.

Nope, I am going to be comfortable and live the way I want to live. I don't need to strike it rich. Considering I'm only 45 and over $600k in my 401k already I am pretty much set, and as an Engineer I can work until i get carried out as long as I keep my marbles.

And a person my age who is only making minimum wage has made some very poor life choices, but we want to somehow reward them while punishing me and others who made better choices and thus make better money.

You're squarely in the middle class, closer to minimum wage then the 1% or 10%.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Rescinds Muslim ban

How do you rescind something that does not exist? Show US how ALL Muslims are banned from the US?

Come on. Your talking about Sleepy Joe here. LOL

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Single, not family.

You're squarely in the middle class, closer to minimum wage then the 1% or 10%.

So what?

And even if I lost my current job I could find one making double minimum wage in a heartbeat because I am not useless.

I started my first job at $4.75 an hour in high school (minimum) and was up to $6.50 an hour before I left for college because I was competent.

Forum List

Back