So while Joe's salary as vice president was $230,700 ,Hunter paid Joe half of Hunter's Burisma's 35 months $2,924,988 salary for Joe's "Brand"?

What question?

That nothing in the slayer crap article about is an accurate fact.
I told you that if I presented evidence that you would promptly ignore it! I'm one step ahead of you. You are certainly a loser. You didn't answer the question are you stupid because you're a liberal Democrat or because you're a liberal Democrat you're stupid?

I told you that if I presented evidence that you would promptly ignore it! I'm one step ahead of you. You are certainly a loser. You didn't answer the question are you stupid because you're a liberal Democrat or because you're a liberal Democrat you're stupid?
I didn’t ignore it, it’s all bullshit

I didn’t ignore it, it’s all bullshit
So if you don't like the source of information you can just discard the information? Was there anything that you would like to refute in those articles? There was more than one ignoramus.

So if you don't like the source of information you can just discard the information? Was there anything that you would like to refute in those articles? There was more than one ignoramus.
Dude, it’s not the source it’s the quality of information and the accuracy of reporting.

Why do you excuse that?

Dude, it’s not the source it’s the quality of information and the accuracy of reporting.

Why do you excuse that?
Do you have anything to refute concerning Joe Biden's illegal activities? What about the five million he got from Ukraine. What did he do to earn that? Why did he get on the phone with his son to help pressure Ukraine to give him that money? Why do you excuse that? Are you a typical dishonest Democrat? Sounds like it. You seem like a fool.

Do you have anything to refute concerning Joe Biden's illegal activities? What about the five million he got from Ukraine. What did he do to earn that? Why did he get on the phone with his son to help pressure Ukraine to give him that money? Why do you excuse that? Are you a typical dishonest Democrat? Sounds like it. You seem like a fool.
Yeah let’s discuss that $5m from Ukraine. Were is the proof that he received any funds from the state.

Yeah let’s discuss that $5m from Ukraine. Were is the proof that he received any funds from the state.
Did you not read the article? You must think Joe and Hunter are pretty honest to not pay attention to what's going on

nheiulk09nac1.jpeg

trump got 8 million from foreign governments.

Forum List

Back