So while Joe's salary as vice president was $230,700 ,Hunter paid Joe half of Hunter's Burisma's 35 months $2,924,988 salary for Joe's "Brand"?

That prosecutor had no active investigations and VP Biden was carrying out official US policy backed by the EU, IMF and World Bank.
Prove it. Why did Biden want him stopped and fired. Didn't Biden withhold money in order to get him fired? I think you are the fuckup. I've told you why none of this matters anyway, cement head.

Those are misinterpretations of what he is saying.

Do better.
He told people that wanted to hear those words "surge to the border"! What misinterpretation happened is irrelevant.
The words THEY HEARD were
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

December 2023 Set a New U.S.-Mexico Border Monthly Migration Record. Border Patrol has set a new record for migrant apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico border in a single month, exceeding 225,000 in the first 27 days of December

The illegals may have "misinterpreted" but Biden certainly reinforced it by:

Biden terminating border wall construction contracts​

The move is another step toward unwinding one of Donald Trump’s signature initiatives.

Proclamation on the Termination Of Emergency With Respect To The Southern Border Of The United States And Redirection Of Funds Diverted To Border Wall Construction​

JANUARY 20, 2021

Oh and by the way...

President Biden clears way for new border wall in South Texas​

Like your claim... NOTHING to counter the FACTS that Hunter wrote these exact words!
From his laptop !
"I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter Biden groused to daughter Naomi in January 2019. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.” Pop is Joe Biden.

Now here is the difference between people like you and me... I provide the link!

Please provide those exact words were wrong, not written by Hunter,etc. PROVE IT!
Um...retard?

Your propagandists added a context which does not exist.

Something funny for an idiot like you LOL

From 2013 through 2018 Hunter Biden and his company brought in about $11 million via his roles as an attorney and a board member with a Ukrainian firm accused of bribery and his work with a Chinese businessman now accused of fraud, according to an NBC News analysis of a copy of Biden’s hard drive and iCloud account and documents released by Republicans on two Senate committees.

Um...retard?

Your propagandists added a context which does not exist.
Kulyk had sought to recover billions of dollars' worth of assets that former President Viktor Yanukovych and his inner circle, including Mykola Zlochevskiy, allegedly stole from the state.

Zlochevskiy is the owner of the Burisma Group, the nation’s largest privately-owned natural gas producer.

Burisma received many of its gas exploration and production licenses when Zlochevskiy headed the Ministry of Ecology in Yanukovych’s government.

Hunter Biden joined Burisma's board in April 2014 after Yanukovych and Zlochevskiy had fled the country. The state launched an investigation into the company that year.

Kulyk in 2018 compiled a seven-page, English-language dossier on the Bidens that accused Hunter Biden of corruption. He circulated the document, which also accused U.S. diplomats of covering up for crimes allegedly committed by the Bidens.

Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch suggested Kulyk's dossier, or its key points, had reached the upper echelons of the U.S. government and that she was abruptly recalled from Kyiv based on "unfounded and false claims by people with clearly questionable motives."

Kulyk was transferred from the Military Prosecutor's Office to his current role during a corruption trial in which he was accused of illegal enrichment for leading a lavish lifestyle.

The trial never reached a conclusion because the Supreme Court abolished the illegal enrichment law at the time.

That prosecutor had no active investigations and VP Biden was carrying out official US policy backed by the EU, IMF and World Bank.
You going to hit the streets when Trump is re-elected? You going to bring fire? I hope so, are you? MAGA dislike people so stupid they want to live in a police state.

Screenshot_20231221-210745_Facebook.jpg

You mean like the stupid mother fucker who thinks that Biden is honest? Hilarious, what a fuckup!
If had facts regarding any President Biden corruption you would be posting them.

And not doing what you’re doing.

So, you can’t post any President Biden corruption.

Why is that
Okay get ready to ignore you stupid mother fucker!
So, you can’t post any President Biden corruption.

Why is that
Jim Jordan is doing a terrific job exposing the Biden's for the dishonest criminals that they really are. Here's to convictions in the new year and let that impeachment roll! Tell me why did Hunter refuse to testify before Congress and therefore break the law? Why did Joe lie about knowing anything about his son's business? What about that 5 million Joe got after getting the prosecutor in Ukraine fired? You sure are a stupid son of a bitch.

Forum List

Back