Israel not happy with the US, and Bibi says for us to do this From the river to the sea apparently means from the Jordan River to the Pacific Ocean.

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
Gee, I hope that Israel doesn't pout and refuse US money to protest this blatant disobedience. He may have to call several Congressmen to the big house for a talking to.

What is Israel's national debt?

A: they don't have one, they have trillions $$$ in surplus

Why is the US giving Israel money and not vice versa?

A: Zionist Fascist RINOs supported by SUBs

We pay them to hate hoax, exterminate, and take land right in front of the rest of the world.... as our debt is $35 trillion and rocketing higher

Ben Shapiro said his love for America is only because of our Israel support.

Gee, I hope that Israel doesn't pout and refuse US money to protest this blatant disobedience. He may have to call several Congressmen to the big house for a talking to.

The old lib lie of “mostly peaceful protests” again

So what else is new?

Btw: I disagree with Bibi that authorities and even the normally spineless university presidents have not responded strongly enough to the campus protests

What I have seen so far was a surprisingly strong pushback against the radical students

The old lib lie of “mostly peaceful protests” again

So what else is new?

Btw: I disagree with Bibi that authorities and even the normally spineless university presidents have not responded strongly enough to the campus protests

What I have seen so far was a surprisingly strong pushback against the radical students
Where are the reports of victims of all this alleged violence at the protests?

The arab students have not killed anyone yet so far as I know

But give them time

There are plenty of potential Jewish targets walking around on campus

Last edited:
The arab students have not killed snyone yes so far as I know

But give them time

The majority of the protestors are Jewish, WTF are you talking about?

The arab students have not killed snyone yes so far as I know

But give them time

Give it time

If they thought it would help their cause they would.

They sing gas the Jews and from the river to the sea and hide Jews in attics and you ask where is the violence?

The US gives all its money to every country in the world, including Iran that is fighting Israel.

Then they leave open the US border, something they vowed to do before sending aid anywhere else.

Liars.

we know.jpg

Forum List

Back