So while Joe's salary as vice president was $230,700 ,Hunter paid Joe half of Hunter's Burisma's 35 months $2,924,988 salary for Joe's "Brand"?

Okay get ready to ignore you stupid mother fucker!

Jim Jordan is doing a terrific job exposing the Biden's for the dishonest criminals that they really are. Here's to convictions in the new year and let that impeachment roll! Tell me why did Hunter refuse to testify before Congress and therefore break the law? Why did Joe lie about knowing anything about his son's business? What about that 5 million Joe got after getting the prosecutor in Ukraine fired? You sure are a stupid son of a bitch.
Nothing that the house committee has offered is verified by evidence.

That 5M from Ukraine yeah, seems the guy who alleged it is missing or in jail for other crimes.

The IRS whistleblowers testified that they never saw President Biden involved in Hunters dealings.

Shokin wasn’t investigating anything much less Burisma in Ukraine.

So what do you have fuckup.

I know, it must be offensive to be called that.

That 5M from Ukraine yeah, seems the guy who alleged it is missing or in jail for other crimes.

The IRS whistleblowers testified that they never saw President Biden involved in Hunters dealings.

I already told you how you would react to the evidence. I'm one step ahead of you dipshit

I know, it must be offensive to be called that.

I already told you how you would react to the evidence. I'm one step ahead of you dipshit
Yet, still no evidence to suggest President Biden is guilty of anything.

Some step fuckup

"I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter Biden groused to daughter Naomi in January 2019. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary. Pop is Joe Biden.

While Joe was vice presidential his salary was $230,700...
So how much did Hunter make and pay his dad in his last job as Burisma Board of Director?
The Ukrainian energy company that was paying President Biden’s son Hunter $1 million a year cut his monthly compensation in half two months after his father ceased to be vice president.
From May 2014, Burisma Holdings Ltd. was paying Hunter $83,333 a month to sit on its board, invoices on his abandoned laptop show.
The $83,333 / month for 35 months equals $2,924,988 that Hunter was paid by Burisma so half went to Joe, i.e. $1,400,000! While Joe was VP. Joe was making money from the Biden "Brand"...
Devon Archer, a former business partner of Hunter Biden, who testified about his business dealings with President Biden's son. Archer testified that Hunter Biden was selling "the brand," and it was the elder Biden who "brought the most value to the brand," according to the transcript.
Lets just say everything is true what you said... It is not but let's just pretend.

Well then we have to say that GOP are the most incompetent people ever... Explains why Iraq war is a disater...

So how do they constantly keep getting voted in? That would GOP Supporters who consider these incompetent leaders as capable... This would suggest that GOP Supporters are pretty stupid or so screwed up they end up picking incompetence everytime...

Lets just say everything is true what you said... It is not but let's just pretend.

Well then we have to say that GOP are the most incompetent people ever... Explains why Iraq war is a disater...

So how do they constantly keep getting voted in? That would GOP Supporters who consider these incompetent leaders as capable... This would suggest that GOP Supporters are pretty stupid or so screwed up they end up picking incompetence everytime...
Well what do you think is worse? Trying to follow the rule of law but Incredibly incompetent , or incredibly dishonest like a democrat? I would suggest, following your logic that Democrat supporters are really stupid and screwed up to be so dishonest, incompetently so. LOL

I already told you when I provided evidence that you would ignore it. That's exactly what you did. One step ahead of you cement head. You lose
That was supposed to be evidence.

It looked and read like a fuckup wish list.

That was supposed to be evidence.

It looked and read like a fuckup wish list.
LOL you're so fucking stupid! I told you what was going to happen then it happened. You have no answer to the evidence, all you can do is deny it exists. What a cement head hahaha loser, lol, hilarious!

LOL you're so fucking stupid! I told you what was going to happen then it happened. You have no answer to the evidence, all you can do is deny it exists. What a cement head hahaha loser, lol, hilarious!
What evidence?

Point to it.

Don't you have a road you should be blocking somewhere? The evidence in the articles I sent you. Did you want to refute any of it? LOL hilarious
None of what you posted is evidence of any President Biden breaking any law or appearance of corruption.

If you had it, you would be posting it.

None of what you posted is evidence of any President Biden breaking any law or appearance of corruption.

If you had it, you would be posting it.
I posted it for those who can read. That must not be you imbecile. Was there anything in the articles I sent you that you would refute? LOL what a fuck up you are hahaha

I posted it for those who can read. That must not be you imbecile. Was there anything in the articles I sent you that you would refute? LOL what a fuck up you are hahaha
Everything in your article presented is nonsense.

You have nothing and defend nothing.

Everything in your article presented is nonsense.

You have nothing and defend nothing.
You seem to have a problem with the truth. Are you stupid because you're a liberal Democrat or a liberal Democrat because you're stupid? Seriously, you are an idiot. LOL

Hilarious wanker

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/slay-news-bias-and-credibility/

Forum List

Back