Remember: Harris, Biden's Team, Democrats, and Celebs Donated millions to bail out BLM violent rioters

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Think they will do the same for these guys? LOL

Violence for me, not for thee.

I'm proud to be on the side that denounces all political violence, not just when the "other guys" do it.

Think they will do the same for these guys? LOL

Violence for me, not for thee.

I'm proud to be on the side that denounces all political violence, not just when the "other guys" do it.

Why should they? Why shouldn't it be you? Go for it. I support the idea of bail and I support you providing it.

Why should they? Why shouldn't it be you? Go for it. I support the idea of bail and I support you providing it.

I would never bail out criminals who commit such violent crimes.

Kamala Harris? She did. Your thoughts?

I'm proud to have superior morals than Kamala Harris, but then again, given her record, that's not very hard for any citizen of the united states.

I would never bail out criminals who commit such violent crimes.

Kamala Harris? She did.

I'm proud to have superior morals than Kamala Harris, but then again, given her record, that's not very hard for any citizen of the united states.

Bail is a part of our justice system. No one is guilty until proven so. You seem to have a problem with that.

Bail is a part of our justice system. No one is guilty until proven so. You seem to have a problem with that.

Why would you bail out people who are brought in and on video assaulting people and burning down buildings?

I wouldn't. You would?

Why would you bail out people who are brought in and on video assaulting people and burning down buildings?

I wouldn't. You would?

I did no such thing.

If one of my kids were arrested and needed bail I would provide it. If the neighbors kid needed it, I would not. That is what you are lamely arguing for.

If one of my kids were arrested and needed bail I would provide it. If the neighbors kid needed it, I would not. That is what you are lamely arguing for.

So Harris, Biden's team, Democrats, and celebrities only bailed out their children?

Fact check: False

So, can I assume you agree with me then? Because these leftists bailed out random people who committed criminal acts, they're wrong?

So Harris, Biden's team, Democrats, and celebrities only bailed out their children?

Fact check: False

So, can I assume you agree with me then? Because these leftists bailed out random people who committed criminal acts, they're wrong?

No. I support people helping others make bail. If you said you wanted to help the capital protesters make bail, I won't condemn you. It's how the system works.

Forum List

Back