Joe’s Vision For America

Joe has put his vision on the net but most of you wont read it. You prefer short bits so here it comes in a way you can understand for 4 simple areas. I’ll add on later after you chew on this.

1. Biden Tax plan raises taxes $3.4T with 80% coming from top 1%. I’ll start right away with elephant in the room. We are where we are. We do need to raise incoming tax receipts. He has an ambitious plan but is funding it from those who can pay it. None of you reading this will be affected.
  2. Biden’s budget plan includes public investments in
    1. Education
      1. Universal access to Pre-K
      2. 2 years paid community college if you want it
      3. Tuition free for families under $125K
    2. Infrastructure
      1. $1.6T in water and transit Infrastructure along with some energy projects
    3. New housing assistance
    4. 12 weeks of universal paid maternity leave
    5. Boosts Social Security for elderly poor who had low lifetime earnings
  3. Biden is expanding healthcare but not to universal healthcare
    1. Expands ACA marketplances and subsidies for middle class
    2. Invests in elder care and makes Medicare available as young as 60
    3. Claims to offset spending with negotiating lower drug prices
  4. Biden addresses Immigration reform
    1. Reverses child separation policy
    2. Reinstates reasonable asylum policies
    3. Invests in case processing power not detention (in or out, not held in limbo)
    4. Kills the DOD funding of wall but does include money for border security
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers
    7. No DACA or pathway to citizen ship in the platform but will be pressured from Dems for sure

TAX OTHER PEOPLE NOT MEEEEEEEEE

I make $140k a year in NYC, my taxes will have to go up.

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Wow, not nearly enough under Biden's plan to raise your taxes. And Bootsie is finally right about something, that's middle class at best in NYC.

They will have to if they want to raise the money in question, because they ain't getting 3.4 Trillion from just the 1% unless they pass a wealth tax and confiscate.

I'm sure during these bad economic times they will be borrowing which you should be fine with considering how much Trump did when the economy was in great shape. Nobody needs your "wealth".

Joe has put his vision on the net but most of you wont read it. You prefer short bits so here it comes in a way you can understand for 4 simple areas. I’ll add on later after you chew on this.

1. Biden Tax plan raises taxes $3.4T with 80% coming from top 1%. I’ll start right away with elephant in the room. We are where we are. We do need to raise incoming tax receipts. He has an ambitious plan but is funding it from those who can pay it. None of you reading this will be affected.
    1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    3. Invests in case processing power not detention (in or out, not held in limbo)
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers
    7. No DACA or pathway to citizen ship in the platform but will be pressured from Dems for sure

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Wow, not nearly enough under Biden's plan to raise your taxes. And Bootsie is finally right about something, that's middle class at best in NYC.

They will have to if they want to raise the money in question, because they ain't getting 3.4 Trillion from just the 1% unless they pass a wealth tax and confiscate.

I'm sure during these bad economic times they will be borrowing which you should be fine with considering how much Trump did when the economy was in great shape. Nobody needs your "wealth".

Sleepy Joe whined for years about deficit spending under Trump.

Time for Biden and the D's to do the right thing as "budget hawks" and balance the budget, pay off the debt.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Actually, Sleepy Joe promised not a penny in new taxes for anyone who earns less than 400k.
What he should have promised was a complete overhaul of the tax code, eliminating all the loopholes and tax breaks for the wealthy and big corporations. We all know that ain’t happening.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Well, no surprises. Judging from the replies they aren't reading it.
Read this. BLM pressures Democrats to embrace bill described as 'roadmap for prison abolition'

That's what we need Fox News interpretation of BLM. Your article is from November 20th and looking at Biden's plan there is no mention of abolishing prisons. You would know that if you actually read it, dingbat.

Take your meds, Biden Loon

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Time for Biden and the D's to do the right thing as "budget hawks" and balance the budget, pay off the debt.

Yeah, spending during good economic times. Thanks to COVID and an anemic response by Trump we are now less well off and our economy is going to need to be stimulated.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Read this. BLM pressures Democrats to embrace bill described as 'roadmap for prison abolition'

That's what we need Fox News interpretation of BLM. Your article is from November 20th and looking at Biden's plan there is no mention of abolishing prisons. You would know that if you actually read it, dingbat.

So, no response then? Just more BDS.

I suggest you read the OP, click the link and read that as well.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Xi personally handed that list to Biden

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Xi personally handed that list to Biden

1610118792688.png

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Feds will raise taxes, States will raise taxes, cities will raise taxes, all to keep government nice and bloated, just the way prog douchebags like you want it.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Actually, Sleepy Joe promised not a penny in new taxes for anyone who earns less than 400k.
Yeah, he would say that and right after say he was getting rid of trumps tax cuts. Which would increase taxes on people that make less than 400k.
He is a lying dumbfuck

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

What he should have promised was a complete overhaul of the tax code, eliminating all the loopholes and tax breaks for the wealthy and big corporations. We all know that ain’t happening.
hell no it aint. He was even asked about what he was going to do about companies like amazon paying zero taxes. Hsi response was he was going to raise taxes :lol:
But the left ate that shit up. Which was probably his only goal.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Feds will raise taxes, States will raise taxes, cities will raise taxes, all to keep government nice and bloated, just the way prog douchebags like you want it.

Feds will raise taxes over $400k, sure. Biden doesn't control state, city or local taxes.

Anyway, believe what you want but your mediocre salary is safe.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Feds will raise taxes over $400k, sure. Biden doesn't control state, city or local taxes.

$400k only doesn't give the numbers he is claiming.

It's always tax tax tax with prog twats like you. Bigger government, less responsibility to the people paying, soak the rich.

My salary is probably bigger than yours, you cash register jockey.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

It's always tax tax tax with prog twats like you. Bigger government, less responsibility to the people paying, soak the rich.

Sure, you must have been pissed when Trump's needs expanded government spending.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Yeah, spending during good economic times. Thanks to COVID and an anemic response by Trump we are now less well off and our economy is going to need to be stimulated.

Biden promised GOOD economic times, not bad. In fact he criticized Trump's record and said he would do a lot better. With good economic times, I expect spending to be cut by that logic.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Sure, you must have been pissed when Trump's needs expanded government spending.

it's all a matter of degree, with Dems you know you are getting more spending, and on really really stupid shit, like studying lesbian nazi hookers, abducted by aliens and forced into weight loss clinics.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Biden promised GOOD economic times, not bad. In fact he criticized Trump's record and said he would do a lot better. With good economic times, I expect spending to be cut by that logic.

If you have an unrealistic idea that Biden implied that on day 1 the economy is just fine then I can't help you.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

If you have an unrealistic idea that Biden implied that on day 1 the economy is just fine then I can't help you.

Maybe not one day one , but within a relatively short period of time.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Maybe not one day one , but within a relatively short period of time.

No. We're in for a huge depression before things get better.

Forum List

Back