Joe’s Vision For America

I love his protection for dreamers who shouldn't be here at all and cost we tax payers billions each year. Yeah that's something all American can get behind.

Oh and lets not forget defunding the wall so millions more illegals can flood into the country and we can spend billions on them.

Oh and lets undo what Trump has done about asylum seekers so they can flood the border again.

Hang onto your wallets friends. This jack ass is going to cost we tax payers up the ass.

Joe has put his vision on the net but most of you wont read it. You prefer short bits so here it comes in a way you can understand for 4 simple areas. I’ll add on later after you chew on this.

1. Biden Tax plan raises taxes $3.4T with 80% coming from top 1%. I’ll start right away with elephant in the room. We are where we are. We do need to raise incoming tax receipts. He has an ambitious plan but is funding it from those who can pay it. None of you reading this will be affected.
  2. Biden’s budget plan includes public investments in
    1. Education
      1. Universal access to Pre-K
      2. 2 years paid community college if you want it
      3. Tuition free for families under $125K
    2. Infrastructure
      1. $1.6T in water and transit Infrastructure along with some energy projects
    3. New housing assistance
    4. 12 weeks of universal paid maternity leave
    5. Boosts Social Security for elderly poor who had low lifetime earnings
  3. Biden is expanding healthcare but not to universal healthcare
    1. Expands ACA marketplances and subsidies for middle class
    2. Invests in elder care and makes Medicare available as young as 60
    3. Claims to offset spending with negotiating lower drug prices
  4. Biden addresses Immigration reform
    1. Reverses child separation policy
    2. Reinstates reasonable asylum policies
    3. Invests in case processing power not detention (in or out, not held in limbo)
    4. Kills the DOD funding of wall but does include money for border security
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers
    7. No DACA or pathway to citizen ship in the platform but will be pressured from Dems for sure

TAX OTHER PEOPLE NOT MEEEEEEEEE

I make $140k a year in NYC, my taxes will have to go up.

Fuck you and fuck Biden.
If you are $140k you aren’t near the top 1%. Heck... you’re barely above average in NYC.

Single, not family.

The average salary in NYC is $74k, and I am nearly double that, would be closer to double if raises weren't cancelled this year.
You do get that you are nowhere near top 1% correct? Math works in your universe?

I know, and I'm saying they will have to dip well below the 1% to make up the deficit numbers they want to make up, unless they go with a wealth tax instead of just boosting income taxes on the "1%"

You claimed I was barely above average, I discounted that. In fact some data says median household income is lower, say $58k or so, making my income between double and triple NYC average.

Now instead of taking your correction like a fucking man you try to deflect and bring up the 1% thing.
I am just reinforcing that the vast majority of taxes are coming from those who received the tax break which is the 1%. It’s crazy that the republicans wont agree to anyone paying any taxes. It’s kneed jerk. You just did it. Most from the 1% and most of the rest from the next 9%. 90% of America is not going to be affected.

Most Americans to include Marty don't understand they are closer to minimum wage than wealthy yet somehow they think they are going to strike it rich one day. It's like an Amway distributor's dreams but even more unrealistic.

Nope, I am going to be comfortable and live the way I want to live. I don't need to strike it rich. Considering I'm only 45 and over $600k in my 401k already I am pretty much set, and as an Engineer I can work until i get carried out as long as I keep my marbles.

And a person my age who is only making minimum wage has made some very poor life choices, but we want to somehow reward them while punishing me and others who made better choices and thus make better money.

You're squarely in the middle class, closer to minimum wage then the 1% or 10%.

So what?

And even if I lost my current job I could find one making double minimum wage in a heartbeat because I am not useless.

I started my first job at $4.75 an hour in high school (minimum) and was up to $6.50 an hour before I left for college because I was competent.

OMG you can find a job making 14 bucks an hour. That's pretty damn close if not poverty.

Joe has put his vision on the net but most of you wont read it. You prefer short bits so here it comes in a way you can understand for 4 simple areas. I’ll add on later after you chew on this.

1. Biden Tax plan raises taxes $3.4T with 80% coming from top 1%. I’ll start right away with elephant in the room. We are where we are. We do need to raise incoming tax receipts. He has an ambitious plan but is funding it from those who can pay it. None of you reading this will be affected.
    1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    3. Invests in case processing power not detention (in or out, not held in limbo)
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers
    7. No DACA or pathway to citizen ship in the platform but will be pressured from Dems for sure

Fuck you and fuck Biden.
If you are $140k you aren’t near the top 1%. Heck... you’re barely above average in NYC.

Single, not family.

The average salary in NYC is $74k, and I am nearly double that, would be closer to double if raises weren't cancelled this year.
You do get that you are nowhere near top 1% correct? Math works in your universe?

I know, and I'm saying they will have to dip well below the 1% to make up the deficit numbers they want to make up, unless they go with a wealth tax instead of just boosting income taxes on the "1%"

You claimed I was barely above average, I discounted that. In fact some data says median household income is lower, say $58k or so, making my income between double and triple NYC average.

Now instead of taking your correction like a fucking man you try to deflect and bring up the 1% thing.
I am just reinforcing that the vast majority of taxes are coming from those who received the tax break which is the 1%. It’s crazy that the republicans wont agree to anyone paying any taxes. It’s kneed jerk. You just did it. Most from the 1% and most of the rest from the next 9%. 90% of America is not going to be affected.

Most Americans to include Marty don't understand they are closer to minimum wage than wealthy yet somehow they think they are going to strike it rich one day. It's like an Amway distributor's dreams but even more unrealistic.

Nope, I am going to be comfortable and live the way I want to live. I don't need to strike it rich. Considering I'm only 45 and over $600k in my 401k already I am pretty much set, and as an Engineer I can work until i get carried out as long as I keep my marbles.

And a person my age who is only making minimum wage has made some very poor life choices, but we want to somehow reward them while punishing me and others who made better choices and thus make better money.

So what?

And even if I lost my current job I could find one making double minimum wage in a heartbeat because I am not useless.

I started my first job at $4.75 an hour in high school (minimum) and was up to $6.50 an hour before I left for college because I was competent.

OMG you can find a job making 14 bucks an hour. That's pretty damn close if not poverty.

In NYC it would be $30 an hour.

here's the thing about minimum wage, if you can't get past making it and you are not a teenager or someone with a disability, then you quite frankly suck at life.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Single, not family.

So what?

here's the thing about minimum wage, if you can't get past making it and you are not a teenager or someone with a disability, then you quite frankly suck at life.
100%!

Go to a trade school. Plumbers and electricians are killing it!

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Single, not family.

So what?

100%!

Go to a trade school. Plumbers and electricians are killing it!

The funny thing is I supervise construction workers, and some years I make more than they do, some years I don't.

Depends on their % employed for the year and the construction market.

I love his protection for dreamers who shouldn't be here at all and cost we tax payers billions each year. Yeah that's something all American can get behind.

Most Americans support the Dreamers, this isn't even remotely a point of contention.

Never mind that they pay taxes, aren't criminals and contribute to society ya' racist trash.

Oh and lets not forget defunding the wall so millions more illegals can flood into the country and we can spend billions on them.

The money will go elsewhere, few want that crumbling piece of shit anyway.

Oh and lets undo what Trump has done about asylum seekers so they can flood the border again.

Hang onto your wallets friends. This jack ass is going to cost we tax payers up the ass.

Seeking asylum is a legal act.

Most Americans support the Dreamers, this isn't even remotely a point of contention.

Never mind that they pay taxes, aren't criminals and contribute to society ya' racist trash.

The money will go elsewhere, few want that crumbling piece of shit anyway.

Seeking asylum is a legal act.

Sure it is but it tied up the legal system until Trump made arrangements with Mexico to have them in that country until they could get a hearing in ours.

There is a lot of new wall, miles of it and once they stop building it illegals will once again flood in. Most Americans wanted that wall and still do. They also want all illegals out of our country. You might like spending billions on illegals but I and most Americans sure don't.

And no most Americans don't support dreamers. Kids who never should have been brought here to begin with. We've had to spend billions on kids who aren't even American.

Any way you look at it jack ass's economy will cost we tax payers up the ass.

Last edited:
Biden Tax plan raises taxes $3.4T with 80% coming from top 1%.

God here we go again with the stupidity of the left. Okay go ahead suck $3.4 trillion out of the private sector, are you going to sit there and tell us that will have no negative effect? :talk2hand:

All they care about is take it from the Rich. The rich companies and people can afford to pay. Hell those Rich people already pay 60% of the Fed taxes payed in this country.

They have no idea that companies will quit hiring and expanding. Less jobs. Not good for the economy but those jack asses will never see it.

Last edited:

God here we go again with the stupidity of the left. Okay go ahead suck $3.4 trillion out of the private sector, are you going to sit there and tell us that will have no negative effect? :talk2hand:

All they care about is take it from the Rich. The rich companies and people can afford to pay. Hell those Rich people already pay 60% of the Fed taxes payed in this country.

They have no idea that companies will quite hiring and expanding. Less jobs. Not good for the economy but those jack asses will never see it.

Bingo! The 'rich' don't have to sit there and take getting screwed over they can pass these taxes on down the line to the middle class or recoup the money by not hiring, raising prices. Ultimately its the middle class and poor who end up paying the price. While Dems and assholes in the liberal media will fan the hate the rich flames. Look we really stuck it to the rich this time. Insanity.

They have no idea that companies will quite hiring and expanding. Less jobs. Not good for the economy but those jack asses will never see it.

Bingo! The 'rich' don't have to sit there and take getting screwed over they can pass these taxes on down the line to the middle class or recoup the money by not hiring, raising prices. Ultimately its the middle class and poor who end up paying the price. While Dems and assholes in the liberal media will fan the hate the rich flames. Look we really stuck it to the rich this time. Insanity.

Yup. They will pass the cost onto the consumer and won't hire or expand. Sure won't be a win, win for the economy. Leave it to Dems.

They never learned what Kennedy, Reagan and Trump knew. Cutting taxes puts more money into the economy and the Fed coffers than raising them ever did.

What a bunch of imbeciles and we tax payers will be paying the cost.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Single, not family.

So what?

You're doing real well and that's good! You put the time in and worked hard. I can see a couple of the posters here are mad because you're self sufficient and you make good choices.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Single, not family.

So what?

You're doing real well and that's good! You put the time in and worked hard. I can see a couple of the posters here are mad because you're self sufficient and you make good choices.

You shouldn't talk as if you don't know the financial health of other posters.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Single, not family.

So what?

I'll say whatever I want. Why do you leftists always want to suppress speech?

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Single, not family.

So what?

I'll say whatever I want. Why do you leftists always want to suppress speech?

Nobody suppressed your speech, pearl clutcher.

We will see however his idea of raising taxes on a few and not the rest is concerning, every time they tell us they aren't raising taxes, they raise taxes. If he was raising them to reduce the debt, then that is great, however he is going to raise taxes to spend a lot more of what we already can't afford and they always need more money than what they first set out to ask for, it is government and do we need their high costs to fix a problem and the results are mediocre at best.

Fiscally, his ideas are bad, if he was working to upgrade us, maybe.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers
Left of Center. I wouldn't have voted for him against an actual republican, but there you are.
Wont argue that he is left. Just not far left. He’s closer to Bush than Bernie for instance.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Single, not family.

So what?

Look, here is the deal. You keep personalizing it to your income level. I am telling you, lets just say my income ranges between $450k and $900k annually because much of it is performance based.... $20-40k more in taxes doesn’t do shit to me. I still buy my wife a new Lexus in cash and simply save a little less this year.

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers

Fuck you and fuck Biden.

Single, not family.

So what?

Look, here is the deal. You keep personalizing it to your income level. I am telling you, lets just say my income ranges between $450k and $900k annually because much of it is performance based.... $20-40k more in taxes doesn’t do shit to me. I still buy my wife a new Lexus in cash and simply save a little less this year.

LOL FUCKING BULLSHIT

1. Education
    2. Infrastructure
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers
Left of Center. I wouldn't have voted for him against an actual republican, but there you are.
Wont argue that he is left. Just not far left. He’s closer to Bush than Bernie for instance.
Well, I wouldn't say closer to bush than Bernie.... althought Bush started an elective war and expanded soc sec without more taxes …. so …. he seems a dem in a lot of ways. (-:

Forum List

Back