Joe’s Vision For America

Biden Tax plan raises taxes $3.4T with 80% coming from top 1%.

God here we go again with the stupidity of the left. Okay go ahead suck $3.4 trillion out of the private sector, are you going to sit there and tell us that will have no negative effect? :talk2hand:

All they care about is take it from the Rich. The rich companies and people can afford to pay. Hell those Rich people already pay 60% of the Fed taxes payed in this country.

They have no idea that companies will quit hiring and expanding. Less jobs. Not good for the economy but those jack asses will never see it.
That doesn’t bear out when you look at history.

Joe has put his vision on the net but most of you wont read it. You prefer short bits so here it comes in a way you can understand for 4 simple areas. I’ll add on later after you chew on this.

1. Biden Tax plan raises taxes $3.4T with 80% coming from top 1%. I’ll start right away with elephant in the room. We are where we are. We do need to raise incoming tax receipts. He has an ambitious plan but is funding it from those who can pay it. None of you reading this will be affected.
  2. Biden’s budget plan includes public investments in
    1. Education
      1. Universal access to Pre-K
      2. 2 years paid community college if you want it
      3. Tuition free for families under $125K
    2. Infrastructure
      1. $1.6T in water and transit Infrastructure along with some energy projects
    3. New housing assistance
    4. 12 weeks of universal paid maternity leave
    5. Boosts Social Security for elderly poor who had low lifetime earnings
  3. Biden is expanding healthcare but not to universal healthcare
    1. Expands ACA marketplances and subsidies for middle class
    2. Invests in elder care and makes Medicare available as young as 60
    3. Claims to offset spending with negotiating lower drug prices
  4. Biden addresses Immigration reform
    1. Reverses child separation policy
    2. Reinstates reasonable asylum policies
    3. Invests in case processing power not detention (in or out, not held in limbo)
    4. Kills the DOD funding of wall but does include money for border security
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers
    7. No DACA or pathway to citizen ship in the platform but will be pressured from Dems for sure

TAX OTHER PEOPLE NOT MEEEEEEEEE

I make $140k a year in NYC, my taxes will have to go up.

Fuck you and fuck Biden.
If you are $140k you aren’t near the top 1%. Heck... you’re barely above average in NYC.

Single, not family.

The average salary in NYC is $74k, and I am nearly double that, would be closer to double if raises weren't cancelled this year.
You do get that you are nowhere near top 1% correct? Math works in your universe?

I know, and I'm saying they will have to dip well below the 1% to make up the deficit numbers they want to make up, unless they go with a wealth tax instead of just boosting income taxes on the "1%"

You claimed I was barely above average, I discounted that. In fact some data says median household income is lower, say $58k or so, making my income between double and triple NYC average.

Now instead of taking your correction like a fucking man you try to deflect and bring up the 1% thing.
I am just reinforcing that the vast majority of taxes are coming from those who received the tax break which is the 1%. It’s crazy that the republicans wont agree to anyone paying any taxes. It’s kneed jerk. You just did it. Most from the 1% and most of the rest from the next 9%. 90% of America is not going to be affected.

Most Americans to include Marty don't understand they are closer to minimum wage than wealthy yet somehow they think they are going to strike it rich one day. It's like an Amway distributor's dreams but even more unrealistic.

Nope, I am going to be comfortable and live the way I want to live. I don't need to strike it rich. Considering I'm only 45 and over $600k in my 401k already I am pretty much set, and as an Engineer I can work until i get carried out as long as I keep my marbles.

And a person my age who is only making minimum wage has made some very poor life choices, but we want to somehow reward them while punishing me and others who made better choices and thus make better money.

You're squarely in the middle class, closer to minimum wage then the 1% or 10%.

So what?

And even if I lost my current job I could find one making double minimum wage in a heartbeat because I am not useless.

I started my first job at $4.75 an hour in high school (minimum) and was up to $6.50 an hour before I left for college because I was competent.
Look, here is the deal. You keep personalizing it to your income level. I am telling you, lets just say my income ranges between $450k and $900k annually because much of it is performance based.... $20-40k more in taxes doesn’t do shit to me. I still buy my wife a new Lexus in cash and simply save a little less this year.

LOL FUCKING BULLSHIT
Which piece?

God here we go again with the stupidity of the left. Okay go ahead suck $3.4 trillion out of the private sector, are you going to sit there and tell us that will have no negative effect? :talk2hand:

All they care about is take it from the Rich. The rich companies and people can afford to pay. Hell those Rich people already pay 60% of the Fed taxes payed in this country.

They have no idea that companies will quit hiring and expanding. Less jobs. Not good for the economy but those jack asses will never see it.

Yeah it does. No company is going to absorb the cost of raised taxes. They will pass it onto the consumer with higher prices. They also won't expand and hire new workers.

Sure won't be a win, win for America.

Yeah it does. No company is going to absorb the cost of raised taxes. They will pass it onto the consumer with higher prices. They also won't expand and hire new workers.

So... when taxes go back to where there were 4 years ago for corporations they are gonna all go back to the countries they came from 4 years ago? Oh wait. They were here 4 years ago. What was your point again?

So... when taxes go back to where there were 4 years ago for corporations they are gonna all go back to the countries they came from 4 years ago? Oh wait. They were here 4 years ago. What was your point again?

Oh they could leave the country or they can just pass the cost on to the consumer. They sure won't be paying it.

My point is the Biden/Harris shit show will cost every body in the country money.

Joe has put his vision on the net but most of you wont read it. You prefer short bits so here it comes in a way you can understand for 4 simple areas. I’ll add on later after you chew on this.

1. Biden Tax plan raises taxes $3.4T with 80% coming from top 1%. I’ll start right away with elephant in the room. We are where we are. We do need to raise incoming tax receipts. He has an ambitious plan but is funding it from those who can pay it. None of you reading this will be affected.
  2. Biden’s budget plan includes public investments in
    1. Education
      1. Universal access to Pre-K
      2. 2 years paid community college if you want it
      3. Tuition free for families under $125K
    2. Infrastructure
      1. $1.6T in water and transit Infrastructure along with some energy projects
    3. New housing assistance
    4. 12 weeks of universal paid maternity leave
    5. Boosts Social Security for elderly poor who had low lifetime earnings
  3. Biden is expanding healthcare but not to universal healthcare
    1. Expands ACA marketplances and subsidies for middle class
    2. Invests in elder care and makes Medicare available as young as 60
    3. Claims to offset spending with negotiating lower drug prices
  4. Biden addresses Immigration reform
    1. Reverses child separation policy
    2. Reinstates reasonable asylum policies
    3. Invests in case processing power not detention (in or out, not held in limbo)
    4. Kills the DOD funding of wall but does include money for border security
    5. Rescinds Muslim ban
    6. Protects Dreamers
    7. No DACA or pathway to citizen ship in the platform but will be pressured from Dems for sure

TAX OTHER PEOPLE NOT MEEEEEEEEE

I make $140k a year in NYC, my taxes will have to go up.

Fuck you and fuck Biden.
If you are $140k you aren’t near the top 1%. Heck... you’re barely above average in NYC.

Single, not family.

The average salary in NYC is $74k, and I am nearly double that, would be closer to double if raises weren't cancelled this year.
You do get that you are nowhere near top 1% correct? Math works in your universe?

I know, and I'm saying they will have to dip well below the 1% to make up the deficit numbers they want to make up, unless they go with a wealth tax instead of just boosting income taxes on the "1%"

You claimed I was barely above average, I discounted that. In fact some data says median household income is lower, say $58k or so, making my income between double and triple NYC average.

Now instead of taking your correction like a fucking man you try to deflect and bring up the 1% thing.
I am just reinforcing that the vast majority of taxes are coming from those who received the tax break which is the 1%. It’s crazy that the republicans wont agree to anyone paying any taxes. It’s kneed jerk. You just did it. Most from the 1% and most of the rest from the next 9%. 90% of America is not going to be affected.

Most Americans to include Marty don't understand they are closer to minimum wage than wealthy yet somehow they think they are going to strike it rich one day. It's like an Amway distributor's dreams but even more unrealistic.

Nope, I am going to be comfortable and live the way I want to live. I don't need to strike it rich. Considering I'm only 45 and over $600k in my 401k already I am pretty much set, and as an Engineer I can work until i get carried out as long as I keep my marbles.

And a person my age who is only making minimum wage has made some very poor life choices, but we want to somehow reward them while punishing me and others who made better choices and thus make better money.

You're squarely in the middle class, closer to minimum wage then the 1% or 10%.

So what?

And even if I lost my current job I could find one making double minimum wage in a heartbeat because I am not useless.

I started my first job at $4.75 an hour in high school (minimum) and was up to $6.50 an hour before I left for college because I was competent.
Look, here is the deal. You keep personalizing it to your income level. I am telling you, lets just say my income ranges between $450k and $900k annually because much of it is performance based.... $20-40k more in taxes doesn’t do shit to me. I still buy my wife a new Lexus in cash and simply save a little less this year.

LOL FUCKING BULLSHIT
Which piece?

That you make 450k to 900k a year.

The Dems #1 rule is to never consider the negative consequences of their actions.

Forum List

Back