jason sudeikis and the cast of ted lasso will visit the white house tomorrow!

The only show I've invested time in watching that has (so far) had no bad episodes. Which is odd because apparently there was a contract dispute of sorts between the show and Apple TV. It involved the show having to produce 2 extra episodes in Season 2. They added two episodes that were both, of course, non-canonical that were incredibly enjoyable. One was the Christmas episode and the other was "Beard After Dark" that showed how he absorbs a loss. He's a different cat than Lasso--he wants the W. What ensues is so interesting.

Season 3, episode one dropped on the 16th. I watched it shortly after midnight (I was up anyway). Two re-watches later and it confirmed what we already knew...Season 3 was worth waiting for. Glad to see they are getting this recognition.

The only show I've invested time in watching that has (so far) had no bad episodes. Which is odd because apparently there was a contract dispute of sorts between the show and Apple TV. It involved the show having to produce 2 extra episodes in Season 2. They added two episodes that were both, of course, non-canonical that were incredibly enjoyable. One was the Christmas episode and the other was "Beard After Dark" that showed how he absorbs a loss. He's a different cat than Lasso--he wants the W. What ensues is so interesting.

Season 3, episode one dropped on the 16th. I watched it shortly after midnight (I was up anyway). Two re-watches later and it confirmed what we already knew...Season 3 was worth waiting for. Glad to see they are getting this recognition.

Funny to think this series was spawned from a bunch of commercials for soccer coverage in the U.S...

I can't watch it until all episodes drop. I can't wait a week for the next one. I would rather wait for all of them than for one. I just hope that season 3 is not the last as has been claimed...

Ted Lasso without Sudeikis won't work for me...

Funny to think this series was spawned from a bunch of commercials for soccer coverage in the U.S...

I can't watch it until all episodes drop. I can't wait a week for the next one. I would rather wait for all of them than for one. I just hope that season 3 is not the last as has been claimed...

Ted Lasso without Sudeikis won't work for me...
One spoiler I'm seeing on the internet is that Ted's life is going to mirror that of his father and that is how the show will end.

Forum List

Back