Donald Trump to Deliver Remarks Tomorrow Night At Nine PM ET

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I heard Trump saying tonight that he has to attend some stupid trial tomorrow, so I'm guessing that's what the remarks afterwards will be about tomorrow night. Since Trump is the only frontrunner left (that unlike Haley is a true republican) my guess is that the democrats are going to keep trying really hard to get rid of him but of course in the end he's not going anywhere but straight to the white house.

I heard Trump saying tonight that he has to attend some stupid trial tomorrow, so I'm guessing that's what the remarks afterwards will be about tomorrow night. Since Trump is the only frontrunner left (that unlike Haley is a true republican) my guess is that the democrats are going to keep trying really hard to get rid of him but of course in the end he's not going anywhere but straight to the white house.

Trump is using the dem court hearings as campaign events ! everything the vile left throws at him bounces off and makes him more popular ! the question for the left is who are they going to replace the most unpopular POTUS in 50 yrs with ?

Forum List

Back