Jon Stewart Thinks He Made a Point

3hqZznGvMaRY.jpeg

Free speech as long as I agree with it.
The right wing motto.

Drag shows have been around for decades. But today, instead of entertainers you claim they want to manipulate children.

Stewart is 100% correct
Eh, Stewart's an immoral and desperate leftwing suckhole, where's the shame, the moral compass, the respect for parental guidance .. well, it certainly isn't with little Jon.

btw. what the hell has bump and grind weirdos have to do with guns? Jon's delirious argument is illogical and pathetic, he was far better off when someone smarter wrote his material.. and .. rape and slavery has been around forever, by now, you must think it's okay I guess..

Last edited:
Jon Stewart is wrong again.
The truth is that Stewart's sort of backward amoral left-wing culture produces violent adolescent gang members who shoot each other.
The Left Wingers are the source of the gun violence.
Mainstream people just want to own guns to be able to defend themselves from the Democrat Party's muggers, pedophiles, rapists, carjackers, gang members, rioters, terrorist......

Eh, Stewart's an immoral and desperate leftwing suckhole, where's the shame, the moral compass, the respect for parental guidance .. well, it certainly isn't with little Jon.

btw. what the hell has bump and grind weirdos have to do with guns? Jon's delirious argument is illogical and pathetic, he was far better off when someone smarter wrote his material.. and .. rape and slavery has been around forever, by now, you must think it's okay I guess..
Odd that you would mention parental guidence. Nobody would care if parents chose to not allow their children to attend those shows. That is how it is now, and it's perfectly reasonable. You MAGAs want to take that choice away from parents. You should be ashamed.

Odd that you would mention parental guidence. Nobody would care if parents chose to not allow their children to attend those shows. That is how it is now, and it's perfectly reasonable. You MAGAs want to take that choice away from parents. You should be ashamed.
I would be ashamed if I accepted an invasive political and moral outrage as simply how it is.

btw. maybe those kinda parents should set up an orgy... :huddle:

Last edited:
I would be ashamed if I accepted an invasive political and moral outrage as simply how it is.

btw. maybe those kinda parents should set up an orgy... :huddle:
You act as if children have been kidnapped and forced to attend storytime against their will, and without their parent's knowledge. You know that's crazy, don't you? Whether the parents have an orgy or not would have no effect on you anyway. Nobody wanted to invite you before, and there is damn sure no reason why they might want to invite you now.

Why is anyone other than teachers reading to children? Why not have the people arrested on Jan 6th read to the children? If you did, the Left would have a stroke, and rightly so because who you chose to expose children to sends a message to them.

Why is anyone other than teachers reading to children? Why not have the people arrested on Jan 6th read to the children? If you did, the Left would have a stroke, and rightly so because who you chose to expose children to sends a message to them.
Because the people arrested on the 6th are really dumb, and most MAGAs can't read very well anyway.

You act as if children have been kidnapped and forced to attend storytime against their will, and without their parent's knowledge. You know that's crazy, don't you? Whether the parents have an orgy or not would have no effect on you anyway. Nobody wanted to invite you before, and there is damn sure no reason why they might want to invite you now.
Eh, taxpayers pay for an education not demented circus clowns..

btw. I've never liked clowns, let alone ones showing off their willy works...

(zing) .. so you seriously recommend wearing and watching men in skimpy costumes bump and grinding Bulldog .. ?

Last edited:
Eh, taxpayers pay for an education not demented circus clowns..

btw. I've never liked clowns, let alone ones showing off their willy works...

(zing) .. so you like wearing skimpy costumes Bulldog .. ?
Not really sure what you might be babbling about, but I'm pretty sure you don't know either.

Their ignorance speaks volumes as they attain the role of the Nazis in Germany going after the Jews.

The right wing motto.

Drag shows have been around for decades. But today, instead of entertainers you claim they want to manipulate children.

Stewart is 100% correct

Yes drag shows have been around for a while. And they were kept to night clubs where only adults could enter. And the entire drag thing was a mentality of what consenting adults do with other consenting adults behind closed doors is their own business.

But today we have stuff like this.

Drag Kids (2019) - IMDb in case you didn't know pre teen means 12 years and under.

‘Dildo ring toss’ event featured at ‘family-friendly’ Florida Pride event

So if you can't tell the difference between 20 years ago when drag shows were only in night clubs for adults and today where small children are being exposed to it in broad daylight then I'm not sure there is much hope for you.

The right wing motto.

Stewart is 100% correct
All the people destroyed using free speech is a problem though. once the swamp regained total control some of the Progs who opened their pie holes were jettisoned to make it look like we have freedoms. Of the privileged groups we know who the power is, however, it never goes past the individual as calls of hate for any reason is spouted. In unprivileged groups, the individual is just the representative for the whole group, and they all are condemned. To believe people like Stewart is death. Time will show us the truth.

Forum List

Back