Zone1 Uh oh, Candace Owens is Now Black

snow white is black now IM2

~S~
That's nice but snow white wasn't runnning around saying things that made life dangerous for white people.

The house negro does not own the house, and once they think they do, they get evicted. Candace Owens got evicted from the house and now, just like every other sellout, wants to try creeping back to the black folks she has stepped on to get rich.

Candace Owens is attempting to rebrand herself, and Black people shouldn’t fall for it​

OPINION: After losing her standing as the Black voice of anti-Blackness for conservative media, Candace Owens is now trying to win over Black people.
I don’t like Candace Owens.

I feel like it’s important for me to say that before I type out the rest of this column because I want to be honest and upfront about my skepticism where she is concerned.

I have always viewed Candace Owens as someone who is very dangerous for Black people. Much like Jason Whitlock, she is willingly putting a Black face in front of all the anti-Black rhetoric (some) white people wish they could spew without catching flack for it.

Candace Owens is anti-Black, and what makes it so egregious is she wasn’t always like this. She, like Whitlock, seemingly realized there was money to be made in being the Black spokesperson for white people’s anti-Blackness, so she jumped on the train and started parroting the white supremacist rhetoric of those signing her checks.

She gained a lot of popularity behind it. There is nothing (some) white people love more than a Black person they can point to and tell the rest of us, “She agrees with us!”

Exactly.
The only "house negroes" are the ones constantly on the Democrat Plantation. They've been bought and sold by the Democrat Party via handouts.
The Republican Party is and always has been, the party that expects all people, to pick themselves up by their own bootstraps and make it on their own, including blacks.
As for Candace Owens, she's entirely self-made and owes no one.

Candace Owens is against the Black Ghetto Sub Culture that is destroying the black communities. She is a voice, that is counter to your narrative, therefore you throw her and her observations of the Black Community out. Tell me you're your biased without telling me you're biased.

Well, according to the left, everything that involves whites is racist. We're even down to mathematics now. Once you've heard, "mathematics is racist," you've heard it all.
If you can figure out how to solve how to build a skyscraper or other large structure without mathematics, good luck.

The only "house negroes" are the ones constantly on the Democrat Plantation. They've been bought and sold by the Democrat Party via handouts.
The Republican Party is and always has been, the party that expects all people, to pick themselves up by their own bootstraps and make it on their own, including blacks.
As for Candace Owens, she's entirely self-made and owes no one.
I think I know what a house negro is better than some white right wing racist.

8 Times In History The Government Gave Whites A Handout​

Whites have never picked themselves up by the bootstraps and made it on their own. Candace Owens is a sellout who got a $37,500 settement for the racial discrimination she said doesn't happen

Last edited:
The house negro does not own the house, and once they think they do, they get evicted. Candace Owens got evicted from the house and now, just like every other sellout, wants to try creeping back to the black folks she has stepped on to get rich.

Candace Owens is attempting to rebrand herself, and Black people shouldn’t fall for it​

OPINION: After losing her standing as the Black voice of anti-Blackness for conservative media, Candace Owens is now trying to win over Black people.
I don’t like Candace Owens.

I feel like it’s important for me to say that before I type out the rest of this column because I want to be honest and upfront about my skepticism where she is concerned.

I have always viewed Candace Owens as someone who is very dangerous for Black people. Much like Jason Whitlock, she is willingly putting a Black face in front of all the anti-Black rhetoric (some) white people wish they could spew without catching flack for it.

Candace Owens is anti-Black, and what makes it so egregious is she wasn’t always like this. She, like Whitlock, seemingly realized there was money to be made in being the Black spokesperson for white people’s anti-Blackness, so she jumped on the train and started parroting the white supremacist rhetoric of those signing her checks.

She gained a lot of popularity behind it. There is nothing (some) white people love more than a Black person they can point to and tell the rest of us, “She agrees with us!”

Exactly.

She can't be black, Joe Biden won't allow it.

Well, according to the left, everything that involves whites is racist. We're even down to mathematics now. Once you've heard, "mathematics is racist," you've heard it all.
If you can figure out how to solve how to build a skyscraper or other large structure without mathematics, good luck.
No, everything that involves whites is not racist. But that claim is made as part of the white right wing race hustle. And math began in Africa, so...

Candace Owens is against the Black Ghetto Sub Culture that is destroying the black communities. She is a voice, that is counter to your narrative, therefore you throw her and her observations of the Black Community out. Tell me you're your biased without telling me you're biased.
Candace Owens is an idiot who made money because you will gladly pay top dollar to listen to somebody black tell you what you wants to hear about blacks. She offers no solutions, meanwhile I and a friend created a program that did create some solutions in the city we live in.

You like Owens because you can use her to counter arguments by blacks who have good sense. The problem isn't some black ghetto subculture, it is the white racist subculture.

View attachment 925779

Why don't you like her? Is she half white devil like me?
One drop of Black blood makes a person Black. That rule was made during slavery time to increase the number the slaves. Because White slavemasters were having sex and having babies by their enslaved African women. So, they made that rule to say who was Black and could be enslaved.
Of course a Black person's genes are dominant anyway. :eusa_dance:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
One drop of Black blood makes a person Black. That rule was made during slavery time to increase the number the slaves. Because White slavemasters were having sex and having babies by their enslaved African women. So, they made that rule to say who was Black and could be enslaved.

Luckily for you, you still have Joe Biden to tell you who's black and who isn't:

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black!" -Joe Biden

He asked a stupid question. I guess we are supposed to like a black person who has made a career out of making life more damgerous for blacls by cosigning white supremacy.

It’s just an ignorant opinion piece by an obese woman named Monique Judge. She also wrote this racist list of things she wants white people to do for her in 2024.

That’s because this is not our first rodeo, and we’ve been around the block enough times to know and understand that Black people are not a monolith, and one person or one small group of Black people doesn’t represent the rest of us”

Not according to Joe Biden, fatty. Biden noted that black people are not diverse in opinion or values like Latinos are. You deriding Candace Owens just reinforces the fact black people are very tribal a will go after anyone that isn’t like them.

Monique Judge is an obese tub of goo. She is turbo jealous of Candace Owens because of her success and then marriage to a wealthy White British man George Farmer.

Forum List

Back