Zone1 Uh oh, Candace Owens is Now Black

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The house negro does not own the house, and once they think they do, they get evicted. Candace Owens got evicted from the house and now, just like every other sellout, wants to try creeping back to the black folks she has stepped on to get rich.

Candace Owens is attempting to rebrand herself, and Black people shouldn’t fall for it​

OPINION: After losing her standing as the Black voice of anti-Blackness for conservative media, Candace Owens is now trying to win over Black people.
I don’t like Candace Owens.

I feel like it’s important for me to say that before I type out the rest of this column because I want to be honest and upfront about my skepticism where she is concerned.

I have always viewed Candace Owens as someone who is very dangerous for Black people. Much like Jason Whitlock, she is willingly putting a Black face in front of all the anti-Black rhetoric (some) white people wish they could spew without catching flack for it.

Candace Owens is anti-Black, and what makes it so egregious is she wasn’t always like this. She, like Whitlock, seemingly realized there was money to be made in being the Black spokesperson for white people’s anti-Blackness, so she jumped on the train and started parroting the white supremacist rhetoric of those signing her checks.

She gained a lot of popularity behind it. There is nothing (some) white people love more than a Black person they can point to and tell the rest of us, “She agrees with us!”

Exactly.

Last edited:
The house negro does not own the house, and once they think they do, they get evicted. Candace Owens git evictedfrom the house and now, just like every other sellout, wants to try creeping back to the black foks she has stepped on to get rich.

Candace Owens is attempting to rebrand herself, and Black people shouldn’t fall for it​

OPINION: After losing her standing as the Black voice of anti-Blackness for conservative media, Candace Owens is now trying to win over Black people.

I feel like it’s important for me to say that before I type out the rest of this column because I want to be honest and upfront about my skepticism where she is concerned.

I have always viewed Candace Owens as someone who is very dangerous for Black people. Much like Jason Whitlock, she is willingly putting a Black face in front of all the anti-Black rhetoric (some) white people wish they could spew without catching flack for it.

Candace Owens is anti-Black, and what makes it so egregious is she wasn’t always like this. She, like Whitlock, seemingly realized there was money to be made in being the Black spokesperson for white people’s anti-Blackness, so she jumped on the train and started parroting the white supremacist rhetoric of those signing her checks.

She gained a lot of popularity behind it. There is nothing (some) white people love more than a Black person they can point to and tell the rest of us, “She agrees with us!”

Exactly.
Yeah, one of the easiest paths to make money is to peddle stuff to the gullible trumptards. Like Owens, Dinesh D'souza is another scam artist. He has made millions peddling what they want to hear.

Who cares if any of the allegations will stand up in court? These scam artists are laughing all the way to the bank.

Heck, when you have a rape-convicted felon peddling Bibles and claiming to be the second Jesus... then anything goes.

The house negro does not own the house, and once they think they do, they get evicted. Candace Owens git evictedfrom the house and now, just like every other sellout, wants to try creeping back to the black foks she has stepped on to get rich.

Exactly.
1712014206405.png

Why don't you like her? Is she half white devil like me?

It’s just an ignorant opinion piece by an obese woman named Monique Judge. She also wrote this racist list of things she wants white people to do for her in 2024.

That’s because this is not our first rodeo, and we’ve been around the block enough times to know and understand that Black people are not a monolith, and one person or one small group of Black people doesn’t represent the rest of us”

Not according to Joe Biden, fatty. Biden noted that black people are not diverse in opinion or values like Latinos are. You deriding Candace Owens just reinforces the fact black people are very tribal a will go after anyone that isn’t like them.

The house negro does not own the house, and once they think they do, they get evicted. Candace Owens got evicted from the house and now, just like every other sellout, wants to try creeping back to the black folks she has stepped on to get rich.

Exactly.
House negro? How classless of you.

Yeah, according to the fruity liberals at the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, pretty much all the things we recognize Obama for is “white culture”.

Things like Obama’s family structure. He lived with his 2 kids, was the breadwinner and stayed married to Micheal. Obama was a hard worker, a rational thinker and understood cause and effect. He went to an Ivy League school, earned a law degree and eventually became president of the United States. All those things belong to “white culture”.

Obama’s black half, never really did much. He changed his name a couple times. He moved from place to place. He smoked weed, married a tranny. Nothing he would have ever become successful from.

5DA68C7A-7297-4742-99F0-0A8133715AD8.jpeg

(Smithsonian's Aspects and Assumptions of Whiteness and White Culture page declares that hard work and rational thinking are white values)

Smithsonian Race Guidelines: Rational Thinking & Hard Work Are White Values

Last edited:
Obama is black. Just like Colin Kaepernick. If Obama was on a most wanted poster he would not be half white to people like you, so he ain't now.
The old Democratic Party one drop rule. Racists have been using that standard for years.

“The one-drop rule was not made law until the early 20th century. This was decades after the Civil War, emancipation, and the Reconstruction era. It followed restoration of white supremacy in the South and the passage of Jim Crowracial segregation laws. In the 20th century, it was also associated with the rise of eugenics and ideas of racial purity.[citation needed] From the late 1870s on, white Democrats regained political power in the former Confederate states and passed racial segregation laws controlling public facilities, and laws and constitutions from 1890 to 1910 to achieve disfranchisement of most blacks. Many poor whites were also disfranchised in these years, by changes to voter registration rules that worked against them, such as literacy tests, longer residency requirements and poll taxes.

The first challenges to such state laws were overruled by Supreme Court decisions which upheld state constitutions that effectively disfranchised many. White Democratic-dominated legislatures proceeded with passing Jim Crow lawsthat instituted racial segregation in public places and accommodations, and passed other restrictive voting legislation. In Plessy v. Ferguson, the Supreme Court allowed racial segregation of public facilities, under the "separate but equal" doctrine.”

One-drop rule - Wikipedia

Exactly.
That Monique chick is a genuine hack.

Like lil im.2.

No wonder he likes her opinion piece.

But it’s misguided. Let’s be real. Candace had the audacity to speak her own mind and not merely echo the party line disseminated by the black race hustlers and fellow grievance artists. Therefore, she is dragged as being a “house negro.”

Such disgraceful rhetoric. So fundamentally fraudulent.

No, his mama is white

Try again.
Colin Kaepernicks mom is white. If Obama was on a most wanted poster he would not be half white to people like you, so he ain't now.

Exactly.
What if that was your daughter? Your constant thuggish banter about black folks you disagree with really speaks volumes about your character.

What if that was your daughter? Your constant thuggish banter about black folks you disagree with really speaks volumes about your character.
First, what in the hell makes you think you can say this is fake news? I get tired of whites like you, Lisa and a lot of others here who think you can actually speak for us or tell us how we should see things. You can't even face the truth of your own history, much less tell us something.

If she was my daughter, she would not have done what she did.. You can stop being white using that black folks I disagree with line. Because whites disagree with each other politically and the ONLY reason you defend Owens is she is black and you can use her to say, "see a black person says what I do, so I must be right about blacks." The fact you do that speaks for your character or lack thereof.

The fact you think that shows exactly what is wrong with you and why you can’t be helped.
I don't need your help. The old Democratic party is gone. The Republican party is that party today.

Forum List

Back